• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advanced Techniques Video Guide

Tom Bombadil

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

DeathMotherShip

Smash Rookie
Waiting for the 2nd part here. When do you think it will be ready?

Btw, i would like to get involved if possible

Last edited by a moderator:

Sangoku

Smash Master
Nice video. Just a few comments:
- U-smash and Up B out of shield aren't exactly performed like regular U-smash/Up B. Remember you can only jump OoS and then cancel the jump with an U-smash/Up B. Therefore, you can't press up and a/b on the same frame, whereas you normally could.
- Concerning grabbing the ledge easily in the edgehog section, the easiest way in my opinion is to roll toward the ledge, jump and fastfall.

This is just nitpicking, overall it was a really good video. Very informative and the triple screen is a really good idea.

Windjammer

Smash Rookie
Nice video. Very thorough on establishing the basics, which are needed to progress further in the game. Look forward to seeing part 2.

Tom Bombadil

Smash Journeyman
Just posted the Character Specific advanced techniques video: https://youtu.be/8lOpfwS5NMs

It's a long one but can be used a reference when you struggle with the techniques; it isn't necessary to watch the entire thing at once if that's not your thing.

Happy 4th of July if that's a meaningful date in your country. Happy day if it's not!

Technical_Knockout

Smash Apprentice
looking forward to watching this when i get a chance... thanks for taking the time to make & post this video; i'm sure it's gonna be awesome just like your other ones!

tom i'm starting to work on doubles-specific ideas in the team tactics thread & i'd love to collaborate with you to get your input if that sounds like something you'd want to work on at some point...

:)

Top Bottom