• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advanced Falcon Group: Going Full Discord (For In-depth Meta Advancement)

WaluigiWeegeeSteel

Smash Cadet
NNID
NewerLuigi
3DS FC
1934-0873-4422
So I've heard other people making advanced chats for their characters, which are entirely based on pushing the meta game of a certain character. I wanted to start one as well. This is for Falcons that want to contribute to the growth of the character. I figure why not as I want to see what we can do if we put our heads together. This is different from the reg Falcon Skype because the discussions should be on Falcon only for the most part.

The reg chat has also been lacking in discussion lately.

Discord Rules:
This chat will now have a policy where certain types of conversations are not allowed by anyone in the new Captain Falcon chat (besides specific rooms)

(1) Excessively Lewd Posts. Mainly NSFW images but apply to comments too. Results in an IMMEDIATE ban. Strictly prohibited! If you wouldn’t want a teacher or a boss to see the picture that you are about to post or the comment you are about to send, don’t post it.

(2) Character Bashing - Don’t bash Captain Falcon, or other characters! Strictly not allowed! You will be warned if you are “bashing” a character. This is not an outlet for your complaints against Captain Falcon.

(3) Baiting / Bullying / Pedestaling other players in the chat. Everyone is treated equally with respect. If you are “toxic” to this chat community you will be warned. Bear in mind that being toxic is a vague word but the moderators will let you know if you are breaking this rule and will give you a warning. Repeat offenders will get banned. This is supposed to be a safe haven for Captain Falcon mains, anybody deterring that goal will be removed.

(4) No uploading pictures or other files directly to the chat. Upload the picture to a dedicated site like imgur, and then post a link. We ask you to do this to avoid Skype lag.

(5) No spamming the chat. Be it images, memes, or constant message notification spam. You will be warned if you are spamming.

(6) When someone asks a serious question about Captain Falcon, stop the off-topic discussion and give the question the consideration it deserves. This is a CAPTAIN FALCON chat first. off topic discussion is of course allowed and to be expected but please help your fellow Captain Falcon mains out by helping them if they have a question.

In the circumstance that you are banned for breaching these rules, you can appeal to the moderators by PMing them. As of right now you should PM DreadFighter (me). Appeals will be handled on a case by case basis and there is no guarantee that you will be re-added to the chat.

The discord chat has more rooms for friendlies and other topics besides meta discussion as well.

I'll pm you a link after you post

https://discordapp.com/
This is the site itself. Skype is known for being laggy as well as less optimal compared to discord. We can have multiple chats as well as more discussion. It is far easier to manage. Please use Discord and join us there, you won't regret it

Last edited:

OwenMaster

Smash Cadet
NNID
OwenMaster3DHD
3DS FC
0516-7651-4373
Hey i would like to join the discord and skype group
skype name: owenmastertv

Smoking_Hot_BBQ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cvl257
3DS FC
4098-4726-7823
skype id: pyr0maniactftw

don't judge me i made this name in 6th grade

WaluigiWeegeeSteel

Smash Cadet
NNID
NewerLuigi
3DS FC
1934-0873-4422
Just going to announce that we are now transitioning to discord fully so we can focus on one chat. We want to start transitioning discord to focus on one chat. It will be easier for discussions and it has more potential imo. We'll be putting less effort into the Skype group as we transition.

Xyrohip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Xyrohip
Just going to announce that we are now transitioning to discord fully so we can focus on one chat. We want to start transitioning discord to focus on one chat. It will be easier for discussions and it has more potential imo. We'll be putting less effort into the Skype group as we transition.
So I assume we have to do something to get into the group?

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Thank you for the Falcon discord. I'll sure have fun there and get some challenges as well.

WaluigiWeegeeSteel

Smash Cadet
NNID
NewerLuigi
3DS FC
1934-0873-4422
So in order to keep the thread from dying, you now need to post on the thread and I'll PM you a link to join the discord.

Top Bottom