• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adult Swim Games hosts eShop sale

Adult_Swim.jpg

As part of the Adult Swim Festival, Adult Swim Games has kicked off a new eShop sale. For the next day, you'll be able to save on the following titles:

Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe – $9.99 ($19.99)
Duck Game – $7.79 ($12.99)
Pool Panic – $7.49 ($14.99)
Rain World – $9.99 ($19.99)
Rise and Shine – $7.49 ($14.99)
Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time – $27.99 ($39.99)

This sale applies to all platforms including Steam. So if you wanted to pick up a game on another platform, or a game not on Switch, you can.

Author's Note: Do you plan on picking up any of these games? I might finally pick up Death's Gambit and Rain World. Let us know in the comments below!

Credits
Graphics:
@Zerp
Social Media: @Zerp

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

I never got why they promoted ToeJam and Earl: Back in the Groove using the Adult Swim name instead of Cartoon Network - like I get AS is the name of the publisher, but still they could do the whole Disney-Touchstone thing in reverse if they wanted.

Last edited:
D
Rick & Morty or Venture Bros Nintendo Switch game when

Rick & Morty or Venture Bros Nintendo Switch game when
DUDE, I would play the hell out of a Venture Bros. game, presuming it was at least competent, but by all means may it be actually a solidly good game that I could happily pour several hours into if the TV tie-in video games Gods would be so unusually kind.

I'd suggest even a great game but I don't want to get too crazy here. I've heard that new Samurai Jack game fitas nicely into that solidly good category; I need to check it out. If they're asking 40$ for it non sale price, they must be confident in it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom