• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adol Christin's Journey Towards Smash (Cold Steel 3 on Switch!?)

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Lol didn't even remember Mishy. When I met him the first time I gave him 2-3 dishes and then nothing more.
I think I have unlocked all the dishes available until now. As for Shoebill, I fed him a good amount of fish types, tho I will have to check a guide for all of this just in case.

As for the rest I have mostly everything. The things I'm missing are a few material gathering spots, 2 hunts yet to be done, and a few matches with Master Kong.
Doing everything in Dana's era doesn't count then? Or the material gathering spots from his era? Just asking to be sure.
In regards to Dana's era, I'm not sure if they are required, but for completionist's sake, I did them all. They do give a bit more insight into the lore of Dana's role back in her time as a Maiden of the Great Tree.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I think I have played most of Ys VIII so far, spoilers:
I have just completed the ghost ship part. Around level 48-50 with my party.

I have done all requests so far and I think I have maxed approvals as far as I can at the moment, doing gifts and everything as well.
Honestly didn't expect Dana to be playable with the regular crew and of course she still being alive. That twist caught me off guard I guess haha

I also have played most of the story on Hard but I switched to Easy in a few parts that were making me losing a lot of Potions to the point I barely had the ingredients to make more Potions lol

A question. I know there's a True Ending or Boss, is that a thing that is locked behind a certain point in the game? I mean, I wanna know if the game has a point of no return to meet the requirements in order to get the best ending and all.

After VIII I think I'll eventually go with Ys SEVEN or maybe I & II on Steam. Then I think I'll pick up again Trails and play Sky 3rd. Then I'd like to continue Trails with Azure and Zero, though I'm not sure how I'll play both even if there's a fan translation.
I think that's more or less my plan, if everything goes well. Of course this could change depending on what I feel like to play at the moment lol
To unlock the true ending, you need 200 or more approval. You can check how much you have in your journal. You can increase your approval by doing everything YsDisciple YsDisciple listed. It should also be noted that A: You can get some point by seeing max approval convos, and B: Some things give more points than others. I used this guide during my playthrough, though be warned that some of the names might be spoilers.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Okay, thank you for your answers!
At the moment I have around 145 reputation. According to the game I have yet to find some castaways even if they're optional so I guess I have still time for reaching the required reputation.

Flik

Smash Journeyman
I guess it's up to Nintendo/Sakurai. If they want the classic series, then it's gonna be Ys
That's what I keep hoping for, Adol's massive legacy is a big plus for his chance over any other Falcom character (and more than half of the video game characters ever created, really).

Though as I said other times I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo just wanted a Falcom character and let Sakurai complete freedom to pick the series and the representative.
Now THAT'S what I fear the most, Sakurai not looking past surface level and consider him "not unique enough" like he did with Chrom back in Smash 4. And I'd hate to develop a grudge against whatever other Falcom character chosen over him.

Last edited:

SNEKeater

Smash Master
That's what I keep hoping for, Adol's massive legacy is a big plus for his chance over any other Falcom character (and more than half of the video game characters ever created, really).

Now THAT'S what I fear the most, Sakurai not looking past surface level and consider him "not unique enough" like he did with Chrom back in Smash 4. And I'd hate to develop a grudge against whatever other Falcom character chosen over him.
Well, if that happens I don't think we would know. I don't see Sakurai being that open about how he chose a character from a third party company with multiple candidates.
For a first party character, I could see it, but I can't see Sakurai easily saying "well, I discarded Adol because he wasn't unique enough in my eyes" or something like that.

Even if he goes with a different character I don't think we will know why he skipped Adol. And to be honest, I'd rather not know these things, specially when it comes to third parties. Otherwise some discussions over certain characters could get very heated lol

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Here's a question I always like to ask when contemplating a new franchise in Smash. What song would play in the reveal trailer?
Hmm, other nice options of rearranged Ys I & II songs could be,
  • Dreaming < --- (Absolute BANGER, plus it's the theme of one of the most iconic locations in Ys lore; where it all began)
  • To Make the End of Battle < --- Another great track that could reference Adol's ascent to the land of Ys as an ascent to Battlefield.

agamemenon

Smash Rookie
Here's a question I always like to ask when contemplating a new franchise in Smash. What song would play in the reveal trailer?
Others have brought up various good choices. I'd also like to mention Palace of Destruction and, in particular, Release of the Far West Ocean, both of which I brought up in a previous post.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Listening to all the possibilities only for Adol's Smash reveal song is really incredible when you stop to think about it. I can imagine Sakurai feeling all giddy inside as he presents the character.

Sakurai: "The Ys series has an incredible history of excellent music. Back in the day, this was my jam! Honestly, it still is." :2gud:

ShrimpScampi

Smash Journeyman
If I could pick the music for Adol's trailer, I think it'd be cool if the buildup to the reveal did something with the PC-88 version of Feena's theme from Ys I, since that's also the title screen music of the very first game. Heck, they could incorporate some variation of the original title screen into the trailer, sort of like Terry's pixel art trailer, since it would definitely convey that this character has a long history even to people who haven't played Ys or heard of Falcom. Then when it gets into the gameplay montage after the reveal, they could switch to one of Ys's many bangers, like To Make the End of Battle, Valestein Castle, or Sunshine Coastline.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
If I could pick the music for Adol's trailer, I think it'd be cool if the buildup to the reveal did something with the PC-88 version of Feena's theme from Ys I, since that's also the title screen music of the very first game. Heck, they could incorporate some variation of the original title screen into the trailer, sort of like Terry's pixel art trailer, since it would definitely convey that this character has a long history even to people who haven't played Ys or heard of Falcom. Then when it gets into the gameplay montage after the reveal, they could switch to one of Ys's many bangers, like To Make the End of Battle, Valestein Castle, or Sunshine Coastline.
Gameplay from the original Ys I is shown. Curiously when Adol reaches Darm Tower, the gameplay transitions to the Ys I Chronicles version, all the way to him fighting against Dark Fact. After defeating Dark Fact, a similar animation to Ys II Chronicle's opening plays. The only difference is that rather than landing on the land of Ys, Adol arrives on Battlefield (or Melee's Hyrule Temple, or Skyworld) in his Super Smash Bros. Ultimate render.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Honestly the Ys Soundtrack is such a banger, I might have to bump Ys VIII up on my backburner soon. What other Ys games are good?

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Honestly the Ys Soundtrack is such a banger, I might have to bump Ys VIII up on my backburner soon. What other Ys games are good?
At the very least, I know that The Oath in Felghana was considered the best and still is, though VIII is considered a contender nowadays. I'd imagine Ys Origin, Seven, and Memories of Celceta would be worth a shot as well.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Imo, pretty much all the Ys games are great. For a chronological order (mostly)
  • Ys I & II Chronicles
  • Ys Origin
  • Ys IV: Memories of Celceta
  • Ys III: Oath in Felghana
  • Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
  • Ys VI: Ark of Napishtim
  • Ys Seven
  • Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
On the other hand, if one would have to choose one to dive into the Ys experience, good starting points would be either:
Both are available on Steam; Celceta also being available on PS4.

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Question: Where's a good place for me start with the series? I'm a casual player who's more used to simple RPG's.
The simplest is probably Ys Chronicles, the remake of the first two games. That's where the bump system comes in, which was actually made to be accessible because computer RPGs were becoming progressively more complex at the time. If that's a bit too simple for you, the Ys VI-styled games are pretty simple as well, being relatively short by modern standards (Only about 10-20 hours) and just having a jump, an attack, and a magic spell that corresponds to your current weapon.
The Oath in Felghana, a remake of the third game, was considered the best game in the series on release and still is, though VIII is also considered a contender. If you're looking for a shorter experience, the party games might be a bit much, with Seven and Memories of Celceta being about 20 hours at minimum and Ys VIII being twice that.
So basically, Ys Chronicles or The Oath in Felghana seem to be good gateways for those who don't have as much time.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
That should be a long enough gap to avoid doubleposting, right?

I've been thinking of two things. First, what would be the series symbol for Ys? I think the series logo is stylized and short enough to pull it off well, but is there anything else that's integral to the franchise that could be used?

Secondly, what would Adol's Final Smash be? The EX-Skills don't seem to be consistent throughout the series, so I'm not sure which one would be used. Or would he use a powerful normal Skill instead, like Pentagram or Brave Charge?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)

I've been thinking of two things. First, what would be the series symbol for Ys? I think the series logo is stylized and short enough to pull it off well, but is there anything else that's integral to the franchise that could be used?

Secondly, what would Adol's Final Smash be? The EX-Skills don't seem to be consistent throughout the series, so I'm not sure which one would be used. Or would he use a powerful normal Skill instead, like Pentagram or Brave Charge?
I don't know enough about Ys, so I can only say that I agree with the logo being stylized enough.

Nanatsu

Smash Rookie
Never heard of this character untill today watching PapaGenos' video on him. I feel if this is true and Adol does get in, he'd be sort of like Terry. The Smash community doesn't know much about him, but is a character that's earned his spot. I might even give the Ys series a shot, too. Love Adol's design.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Never heard of this character untill today watching PapaGenos' video on him. I feel if this is true and Adol does get in, he'd be sort of like Terry. The Smash community doesn't know much about him, but is a character that's earned his spot. I might even give the Ys series a shot, too. Love Adol's design.
I’m all for it. It’s always cool to learn about a new series and there is a blank spot in my prediction.

Calane

Smash Ace

I think the series' symbol would just be the Ys logo for the reasons you already said. I can't really see it being anything else, really.

For a Final Smash, I think the Extra Skill from Ys Seven would be my choice. That said, I think his Final Smash would mostly depend on which Adol design Sakurai would use.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
So basically, Ys Chronicles or The Oath in Felghana seem to be good gateways for those who don't have as much time.
Okay, question; so far, I’ve looked up YouTube walkthrough of Ys I & II (the Chronicles versions). If Sakurai wanted to pull from those games and Oath in Felghana, what would his specials be like? All I can think of is the Wing as an Up special.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Okay, question; so far, I’ve looked up YouTube walkthrough of Ys I & II (the Chronicles versions). If Sakurai wanted to pull from those games and Oath in Felghana, what would his specials be like? All I can think of is the Wing as an Up special.
Oath in Felghana is pretty easy, seeing as his magic bracelets are right there. Ignis shoots fireballs and goes to the neutral special, Ventus is a wind-imbued spin attack and would fit the up special, and Terra is an invincible tackle with the shield and is an easy side special. You can probably fill out the down special with a spell or item from Chronicles, like Shield Magic or Return Magic (Which I think is functionally identical to the Wing you mentioned).

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Adol character icon = Ys

Adol's Final Smash = hmm... dang, the Seven style games (Celceta, Seven, VIII, and IX) have different Extra Skills for Adol (Celceta's Sol Breaker, Seven's Lunar Blade, and VIII's Excel-Calibur having similar attack patterns, except the final blow). 🤔 Hmm... Oh, for a Final Smash, the Twin Goddesses Feena and Reah could descend and create a binding magic circle over the opponent for Adol to then come up and perform a series of quick slashes (like most of his Extra Skills), finishing it off with a final slash imbued by the Twin Goddesses power (referencing the Silver Blade from Origins and Ys I & II Chronicles).

I do truly wish Adol somehow ends up being a Dark Horse in this second pass. 🙏

SNEKeater

Smash Master
A question about VIII. I feel like I'm just before of the point of no return, so I wanted to ask and be sure of it:
I have to go to the Great Tree after being told by the Wardens to go there, were they will wait for me. Hydra said that I should be prepared, so I felt like it could be the point of no return of the game, but I'm not really sure.

Is that the case? I'm at like 188 reputation right now, and honestly I don't know how to keep gaining reputation if I'm gonna reach the end if I go to the Great Tree. I have gifted all the possible gifts to the castaways and I have done all the sidequests available until now. The raids and the hunts are all done as well. I'm guessing there's still a small portion before the end, and that there are some sidequests left. I've maxed out most of approvals from the castaways. I have 24 castaways which seems to be the max.

Maybe I'm missing something lol also didn't really saw coming the twist of the Wardens and the Great Tree being a "bad" thing, to be honest. Not gonna lie during some parts of the story during mid game I was somewhat indifferent towards the story, but since then it has gained pacing in my opinion, being more interesting as well

Imo, pretty much all the Ys games are great. For a chronological order (mostly)
  • Ys I & II Chronicles
  • Ys Origin
  • Ys III: Oath in Felghana
  • Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
  • Ys Seven
  • Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
On the other hand, if one would have to choose one to dive into the Ys experience, good starting points would be either:
Both are available on Steam; Celceta also being available on PS4.
Didn't know VIII was before VI, Seven and IX. For some reason I just assumed the chronological order is 1, 2, 3 and so on.

Still thinking which one play after VIII. Maybe I and II to learn Adol's origins, also being shorter games would be a nice 'break' after VIII. Oath in Felghana would make a good job as well I guess.
At the same time I'm tempted of jumping into Seven.

Also, I have been listening the Ys IX soundtrack these last days and god, for moments I think it's even better than the soundtrack for VIII. Maybe I'm not really super into IX's aesthetic, at least with what I've seen so far, but the music is 10/10

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
A question about VIII. I feel like I'm just before of the point of no return, so I wanted to ask and be sure of it:
I have to go to the Great Tree after being told by the Wardens to go there, were they will wait for me. Hydra said that I should be prepared, so I felt like it could be the point of no return of the game, but I'm not really sure.

Is that the case? I'm at like 188 reputation right now, and honestly I don't know how to keep gaining reputation if I'm gonna reach the end if I go to the Great Tree. I have gifted all the possible gifts to the castaways and I have done all the sidequests available until now. The raids and the hunts are all done as well. I'm guessing there's still a small portion before the end, and that there are some sidequests left. I've maxed out most of approvals from the castaways. I have 24 castaways which seems to be the max.

Maybe I'm missing something lol also didn't really saw coming the twist of the Wardens and the Great Tree being a "bad" thing, to be honest. Not gonna lie during some parts of the story during mid game I was somewhat indifferent towards the story, but since then it has gained pacing in my opinion, being more interesting as well

Didn't know VIII was before VI, Seven and IX. For some reason I just assumed the chronological order is 1, 2, 3 and so on.

Still thinking which one play after VIII. Maybe I and II to learn Adol's origins, also being shorter games would be a nice 'break' after VIII. Oath in Felghana would make a good job as well I guess.
At the same time I'm tempted of jumping into Seven.

Also, I have been listening the Ys IX soundtrack these last days and god, for moments I think it's even better than the soundtrack for VIII. Maybe I'm not really super into IX's aesthetic, at least with what I've seen so far, but the music is 10/10
Ok, just to make sure,

• Did you find Sir Carlan again?
  • Did you make sure to not miss any of the Quests?
  • Did you scored no less than A rank on all Raid/Defend Missions? (A and S ranks give you more reputation points; 3 and 4 respectively).
  • Did you complete the map and showed it to Euron?
  • Did you find all 6 Pirate Memos and all 4 T's Memos?
Ys IX has some nice tracks, although Ys I & II Chronicles have some banger songs. They really do wonders to the more "old-school" looking entries.

SharkLord

Smash Hero

One thing to do is A: Get all recipes and feed them to Mishy, and B: Catch every fish and feed them to the Shoebill. After entering the final dungeon, you still have time to complete everything until you complete all rooms and reach the final boss. In fact, you actually need to catch a fish in there to get all the fish.

Then again, that also requires catching all the Master Fish, which is... Going to be painful. Just stick to making all the recipes. Also, do all the Master Kong fights. Those contribute to the score too.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Ok, just to make sure,

• Did you find Sir Carlan again?
  • Did you make sure to not miss any of the Quests?
  • Did you scored no less than A rank on all Raid/Defend Missions? (A and S ranks give you more reputation points; 3 and 4 respectively).
  • Did you complete the map and showed it to Euron?
  • Did you find all 6 Pirate Memos and all 4 T's Memos?
Ys IX has some nice tracks, although Ys I & II Chronicles have some banger songs. They really do wonders to the more "old-school" looking entries.
Yes I found Sir Carlan.
I didn't miss any of the quests. I constantly checked the bulletin board for new sidequests.
Yes, I scored no less than A rank in the Raid missions. I have 2-3 S ranks as well.
My map percentage is around 93%. I assumed what is left is the final dungeon, so I guess I can't really reach 100% before going to the end.
I'll check the Pirate and T's Memos but I'm pretty sure that yes, I found all the memos.

One thing to do is A: Get all recipes and feed them to Mishy, and B: Catch every fish and feed them to the Shoebill. After entering the final dungeon, you still have time to complete everything until you complete all rooms and reach the final boss. In fact, you actually need to catch a fish in there to get all the fish.

Then again, that also requires catching all the Master Fish, which is... Going to be painful. Just stick to making all the recipes. Also, do all the Master Kong fights. Those contribute to the score too.
**** I forgot about Mishy lol. Shoebill I gave him a lot of fishes, but I haven't maxed out his approval, if that is what you mean.

How many sidequests are in the game? So I can compare and see if I have missed a sidequest at some point. Anyway, thank you both for the answers!

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Yes I found Sir Carlan.
I didn't miss any of the quests. I constantly checked the bulletin board for new sidequests.
Yes, I scored no less than A rank in the Raid missions. I have 2-3 S ranks as well.
My map percentage is around 93%. I assumed what is left is the final dungeon, so I guess I can't really reach 100% before going to the end.
I'll check the Pirate and T's Memos but I'm pretty sure that yes, I found all the memos.

**** I forgot about Mishy lol. Shoebill I gave him a lot of fishes, but I haven't maxed out his approval, if that is what you mean.

How many sidequests are in the game? So I can compare and see if I have missed a sidequest at some point. Anyway, thank you both for the answers!
Shoebill's approval fills up automatically; First after Ricotta joins and then after you feed them every fish. To tell how much fish you still need to catch, it record what you've caught in the journal. You'll also be able to return to the village just before the final boss at the final checkpoint, so just try to fill out the map and then talk to Euron.

It should also be noted that max approval convos also add to your approval, so that should be kept in mind as well.

LucKekkai

Smash Apprentice
I recommend giving this a look, SNEKeater. Although it warns about spoilers(I think castaway names are the primary source for this warning), I read through it very fast and it shouldn't have anything that could be considered spoilers for you at this point in time. Also, any requirements needed for the PS4 version are applicable to the Switch version as well.

With this, it's pretty much just a matter of picking and choosing what you have available to you at this time, and bumping those things up just high enough to reach the 200 point requirement needed.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Shoebill's approval fills up automatically; First after Ricotta joins and then after you feed them every fish. To tell how much fish you still need to catch, it record what you've caught in the journal. You'll also be able to return to the village just before the final boss at the final checkpoint, so just try to fill out the map and then talk to Euron.

It should also be noted that max approval convos also add to your approval, so that should be kept in mind as well.
Yeah, I haven't missed the convos that you unlock after maxing out the approval of a character.

I recommend giving this a look, SNEKeater. Although it warns about spoilers(I think castaway names are the primary source for this warning), I read through it very fast and it shouldn't have anything that could be considered spoilers for you at this point in time. Also, any requirements needed for the PS4 version are applicable to the Switch version as well.

With this, it's pretty much just a matter of picking and choosing what you have available to you at this time, and bumping those things up just high enough to reach the 200 point requirement needed.
Thank you for the link. Spoilers aren't a problem, I have all castaways so that's okay.
I read the other day that 196 or 197 should be enough points, at least according to some people that unlocked the true ending with that quantity of points.

So, what would be the ideal track list for the Ys series?
I'm probably not the best one to answer this question because I have only played VIII so most of the music I've heard it's from said game. That said, I'll share a selection of the music I enjoyed the most so far. Obviously the majority are from VIII, haha

1. First Steps Towards War
2. Theme of Adol
3. Valestein Castle
4. Innocent Primeval Breaker
5. Sunshine Coastline
6. Crimson Fighter
7. A Footprint in the Wet Sand
8. Gens d'Armes
9. Next Step Toward The Unknown
10. Iclucian Dance
11. Desert After Tears
12. Glessing Way!

Probably not the best selection for the series at all but with what I have listened so far, this would be my list, I guess. I hope you'll enjoy it.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
I already posted this in Estelle's support thread but I figured out I should do the same here

• 2021 will mark the 40th anniversary of Falcom.
  • Falcom plans to release multiple titles for console(s) in commemoration of its 40th anniversary, including an all-new entry in the Trails series.
  • With over five million copies sold and winner of various awards including the Japan Game Awards, Famitsu Award, and PlayStation Awards, the Trails series is one of Falcom’s flagship franchises.
  • Falcom will expand its game content to multiple platforms such as PlayStation 4, Switch, PC, and smartphone worldwide (Japan, North America, Europe, and Asia).
  • Falcom will continue to provide appealing new game content while actively utilizing in-house IP to produce new titles that act as new challenges, including the Trails and Ys series.

For Ys, maybe it's time for a remake? I've seen some people asking for a remake of V, for example.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I already posted this in Estelle's support thread but I figured out I should do the same here

• 2021 will mark the 40th anniversary of Falcom.
  • Falcom plans to release multiple titles for console(s) in commemoration of its 40th anniversary, including an all-new entry in the Trails series.
  • With over five million copies sold and winner of various awards including the Japan Game Awards, Famitsu Award, and PlayStation Awards, the Trails series is one of Falcom’s flagship franchises.
  • Falcom will expand its game content to multiple platforms such as PlayStation 4, Switch, PC, and smartphone worldwide (Japan, North America, Europe, and Asia).
  • Falcom will continue to provide appealing new game content while actively utilizing in-house IP to produce new titles that act as new challenges, including the Trails and Ys series.

For Ys, maybe it's time for a remake? I've seen some people asking for a remake of V, for example.
Yeah, Ys V is the one that really needs a remake. It's the only one not brought up to standards after Ark of Napishtim, it's the only one unlocalizaed, and apparently it's a slow and easy game.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
So, what would be the ideal track list for the Ys series?
Hmm, this could be a Terry situation. 🤔 Albeit I went over many of the Ys osts, if I'd have to filter some of the best tracks from each entry, then I would consider the following tracks:

Ys I Chronicles
  • First Step Towards Wars
  • Palace of Destruction
  • Dreaming
  • Final Battle
Ys II Chronicles
  • To Make the End of Battle
Ys Origin
  • Genesis Beyond the Beginning
  • Scars of the Divine Wing
Ys: Memories of Celceta
  • The Foliage Ocean in Celceta
  • Underground Ruins
  • The Morning After the Storm
  • Ancient Land
  • Seeking the Vanished Mask
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
  • The Theme of Chester
  • A Searing Struggle
  • Seal of Time
  • Believe in my Heart
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
  • Sunshine Coastline
  • Gens d'Armes
  • You'll See Out the End of the Tales
Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim
  • Release of the Far West Ocean
  • Mighty Obstacle
  • Ultramarine Deep
  • Mountain Zone
  • The Ruined City 'Kishgal'
  • Ernst
Ys Seven
  • Innocent Primeval Breaker
  • Vacant Interference
  • Desert of Despair
  • Crossing Rage!
  • The Place Where Souls Return
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
  • Welcome to Chaos
  • Cloaca Maxima
  • Monstrum Spectrum
  • Norse Wind
  • The Cave of Groan
  • Crossing A/A
Below is a bigger list just in case.
  • First Step Towards Wars (Ys I Chronicles)
  • Palace of Destruction (Ys I Chronicles)
  • Chase of Shadow (Ys I Chronicles)
  • Dreaming (Ys I Chronicles, Ys Origin)**
  • Final Battle (Ys I Chronicles)**
  • To Make the End of Battle (Ys II Chronicles)**
  • Genesis Beyond the Beginning (Ys Origin)**
  • Scars of the Divine Wing (Ys Origin)**
  • Prelude to the Omen (Ys Origin)
  • The Foliage Ocean in Celceta (Ys Memories of Celceta)**
  • Burning Sword (Ys Memories of Celceta)
  • In the Fires of Ignition (Ys Memories of Celceta)
  • Underground Ruins (Ys Memories of Celceta)**
  • Tower of Providence ~ A Kiss From Eldeel (Ys Memories of Celceta)
  • The Morning After the Storm (Ys Memories of Celceta)**
  • Ancient Land (Ys Memories of Celceta)**
  • Seeking the Vanished Mask (Ys Memories of Celceta)**
  • Black Wings (Ys Memories of Celceta)
  • The Boy Who Had Wings (Ys The Oath in Felghana)
  • Illburns Ruins (Ys The Oath in Felghana)
  • The Theme of Chester (Ys The Oath in Felghana)**
  • A Searing Struggle (Ys The Oath in Felghana)**
  • Death Blitz (Ys The Oath in Felghana)
  • Valestein Castle (Ys The Oath in Felghana)
  • Seal of Time (Ys The Oath in Felghana)**
  • Believe in my Heart (Ys The Oath in Felghana)**
  • The Strongest Foe (Ys The Oath in Felghana)
  • Deadly Temptation (Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana)
  • Sunshine Coastline (Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana)**
  • Overcome the Rocky Path (Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana)
  • Gens d'Armes (Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana)**
  • Next Step Toward the Unknown (Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana)
  • You'll See Out the End of the Tales (Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana)**
  • Release of the Far West Ocean (Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim)**
  • Quatera Woods (Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim)
  • Mighty Obstacle (Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim)**
  • Ultramarine Deep (Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim)**
  • Mountain Zone (Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim)**
  • The Ruined City 'Kishgal' (Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim)**
  • Ernst (Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim)***
  • The Depth Napishtim (Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim)
  • Innocent Primeval Breaker (Ys Seven)**
  • Mother Earth Altago (Ys Seven)
  • Vacant Interference (Ys Seven)**
  • Desert of Despair (Ys Seven)**
  • Smashing Through the Mountain Path (Ys Seven)
  • Crossing Rage! (Ys Seven)**
  • To Reveal the Way to Go (Ys Seven)
  • The Place Where Souls Return (Ys Seven)**
  • Welcome to Chaos (Ys IX: Monstrum Nox)
  • Heart Beat Shaker (Ys IX: Monstrum Nox)
  • Feel Force (Ys IX: Monstrum Nox)
  • Cloaca Maxima (Ys IX: Monstrum Nox)
  • Monstrum Spectrum (Ys IX: Monstrum Nox)
  • Urban Terror (Ys IX: Monstrum Nox)
  • Troublemaker (Ys IX: Monstrum Nox)
  • Lacrima Crisis (Ys IX: Monstrum Nox)
  • Full Moon Ceremony (Ys IX: Monstrum Nox)
  • Norse Wind (Ys IX: Monstrum Nox)**
  • The Cave of Groan (Ys IX: Monstrum Nox)**
  • Crossing A/A (Ys IX: Monstrum Nox)
  • Catch Me If You Can (Ys IX: Monstrum Nox)
  • Glessing Way! (Ys IX: Monstrum Nox)

Top Bottom