• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adol Christin's Journey Towards Smash (Cold Steel 3 on Switch!?)

agamemenon

Smash Rookie
Hey, just wanted to throw in my support for Adol the Red. With Falcom perhaps being the single most important JP game developer that has ZERO representation in Smash of any kind, including assist trophies or spirits ala Koei Tecmo, it's quite baffling and almost insulting he still isn't in Smash yet.

Imagine his hypothetical reveal trailer; if Nintendo and Sakurai wanted to get cheeky and really cause a stir, they could do a fakeout intro showcasing a bunch of Fire Emblem characters duking it out to milquetoast orchestral music, setting up expectations for Edelgard or someone else. Suddenly, Adol crashes in from the sky with the Books of Ys at the last possible moment, the guitars of Palace of Destruction or Release of the Far West Ocean blaring, as he obliterates everyone except Roy and then bump-combats Roy out of the scene. That'd be such a cool trailer and would generate so much buzz.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
I was just rewatching the launch trailers for some of the Ys games that got ported to PC (Steam) and, an idea just hit me. I remember reading recently that plans for Ys IX's localization were under way. The game was released back in September 2019 in Japan so, let's say that we could perhaps get news of the Western localization coming some time around October or so of this year (or maybe early 2021 due to reasons)? Now, bringing up Smash Bros. Ultimate's Fighters Pass Vol. 2, of which challenger packs will be released no later than 2021, Adol could perhaps make it if said localization plans were taken into account during the selection of Vol. 2's packs. Like some DLC fighters that got their games promoted (i.e. Joker with Persona 5, Hero with Dragon Quest XI, and Byleth with Three Houses), Adol could be have been chosen as one of the packs that would release around the time of Ys IX's western release. This is me hoping though but, it would be a good call. He might face at first glance the rebuttal of him being "just another anime-swordfighter" but the uninitiated in the Ys lore will soon learn of this character (and his franchise's) greatness.

Flowen231

Smash Apprentice
Tbh in general Adol is a character that's hard to hate once you know what he's all about. But even if they're fed up with FE that doesn't mean they'll judge him like that XD. You have cloud and new gannon smash attacks that got great reception, and hero was mostly negative (before rng) because there weren't many DQ players over here.

Ryu the Weredragon

Smash Rookie
Dude. Ys was probably my second Adventure-RPG series (After Zelda) and the fourth Adventure-RPG game overall (After Zelda, Crystalis, and the NES version of Willow).

Count me in! =D

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
YOOOOOOOO MY DUDES WE LIVING!!! THIS JUST DROPPED!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

OpticalBlast

Smash Journeyman
Yo, don't really use this site anymore but I figured I'd drop by to show some support for the boy. Adol would be a good rep for super early PC gaming/ARPGs, and would represent a pioneering developer from the formative days of JRPGs. He'd definitely get the usual anime swordboy flack (especially since he's an obscure pick), but I feel like most people would come around once they heard his music lol.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
OOOOH HOLD UP! THIS JUST IN GUYS! Ys Origins is coming to MF NINTENDO SWITCH!!! :2gud:

First Ys IX: Monstrum Nox shadow announced a few days ago, and now Ys Origins?!?! I'm getting some dark horse vibes from out boy Adol with these out-of-the-blue announcements.

Coconattsu

Smash Cadet
Wait this is huge, older games getting ported to Switch, not under the XSeed name either. Good things to come

Last edited:

Sunredo

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to pledge my support. I played through Ys I and II on the PSP back in 2018, fell in love, bought I-Seven on Steam, found out my potato laptop couldn't run them, got a pc recently, and bought the Celceta and VIII to finish my collection. I've beaten I-VI disregarding Celceta and Kefin. I'm on Hugo's route in origin right now and loving it. I've become kinda obsessed.

Coconattsu

Smash Cadet
I'm feeling optimistic, Falcom/NISA are investing heavily on the Switch after the not-so-good sales for Ys 8 Switch release in Japan. This is a niche company we're talking about so they're really showing confidence. To put it into perspective, they have announced 4 Falcom games (3 newer ones from NISA, 1 older port from DotEmu) in less than 8 months. Continuing full force in 2020 of all years. It's just crazy to me.

You get what I'm getting at? Is Falcom having some amazing deals with NISA or... do they expect some sort of "boost" from something wink and that's why they're investing so heavily in it?

Last edited:

Animegamingnerd

Smash Ace
I'm feeling optimistic, Falcom/NISA are investing heavily on the Switch after the not-so-good sales for Ys 8 Switch release in Japan. This is a niche company we're talking about so they're really showing confidence. To put it into perspective, they have announced 4 Falcom games (3 newer ones from NISA, 1 older port from DotEmu) in less than 8 months. Continuing full force in 2020 of all years. It's just crazy to me.

You get what I'm getting at? Is Falcom having some amazing deals with NISA or... do they expect some sort of "boost" from something wink and that's why they're investing so heavily in it?
I've suspected for a while now that part of the reason why Falcom dropped Xseed and went with NIS Ameirca for the recent Trails an Ys localizations in the west is NIS America being able to get PC ports out faster then Xseed and able to bring their game's to Switch which is something that Xseed is unable to do.

ShrimpScampi

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing through the Ys series recently -- I've played Origin and Oath in Felghana, and I just got past the Temple of Lost Time in Ys VI. It's been a lot of fun so far (minus the wasted time with that dash jump in Ys VI -- Temple of Lost Time indeed), but Oath in Felghana in particular was a phenomenal action game with some stellar boss fights. While my top Falcom rep is still Estelle, I can definitely see the appeal of Adol and would be happy if he got in. I mentioned this in the Estelle thread, but one thing that's promising about Falcom is that with the existence of the Falcom Sound Team jdk, it's very possible we get an SNK-sized array of music from across Falcom's franchises if we get a character from them, regardless of who it is. It's also super interesting learning about Falcom's history and just how far back they go.

The only Ys games I've played so far either don't star Adol or have him use a pretty standard sword style, but I've seen a bit of gameplay of Ys VIII and IX, and I think those games do a good job making him unique in terms of both fighting style and design. I could definitely see them going with the Ys IX design to promote Ys IX and because of how visually distinct it is, even if it's not what Adol normally looks like.

I don't really have a conclusion to this post, but yeah, I think Adol would be neat.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
In the past 2 days I played and beat Ys 1 and 2, absolutely see the appeal even if all I played was Bump stuff
Are Ys 1 and 2 short? For a JRPG, I mean.
Ys 8, which is the one I was thinking to pick to get into the series, was around 35h, according to HowLongToBeat.

With those lengths maybe I'll start with the first entries..

LucKekkai

Smash Apprentice
Throwing some support Adol's way. With Ys being one of the longest running Action RPG series out there, I would be happy to see him get in.

Ys 8, which is the one I was thinking to pick to get into the series, was around 35h, according to HowLongToBeat.

I think both of them are around 5 to 10-ish hours each or so. It's been a long time since I played them, but I remember feeling like they were extremely short. For the record, Ys VI is also pretty short too, at around 15 hours(based on my experience, anyways).

Speaking of Ys I & II, I actually have a small theory for you Ys fans out there. In Smash Ultimate there is an ability called "Impact Run" which is similar in function to the Bump Mechanic from Ys I & II. Why I find this interesting is because we know that Sakurai is aware of Ys(thanks to him mentioning that he owns Ys I & II), and the inclusion of an ability like this suggests that he may have once intended to include Ys Spirits in the base roster but chose not to.

Hypothetically speaking, IF they were originally going to include Ys Spirits but decided to omit them in the base roster, there can only be two reasons: 1) They had a disagreement with Falcom, thus resulting in their removal. 2) They were discussing the possibility of more DLC beyond the first fighters pass before Ultimate was released, and considered Ys(or a Falcom rep in general) as a possibility for a new rep for DLC beyond the first pass, thus removing the Ys Spirits incase they wanted to include Adol down the line.

This is, of course, a theory. It shouldn't be taken too seriously. After all, you need to assume that Ys Spirits were originally planned, AND that they were omitted from the base roster for this theory to hold any weight. Chances are, even if we got Adol(or another Falcom rep), we'll probably never know if this is true. But it's food for thought anyways.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Ys 1 took me 5 hours and Ys 2 took me 7 due to it's more maze-like design

EDIT This included time I spent looking at a guide because trust me you do NOT want to miss out on any sword, armour or shield upgrades and then fight a boss. Literally makes fights feel impossible if you don't have the most powerful swords at those points

Last edited:

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Ys 1 took me 5 hours and Ys 2 took me 7 due to it's more maze-like design

EDIT This included time I spent looking at a guide because trust me you do NOT want to miss out on any sword, armour or shield upgrades and then fight a boss. Literally makes fights feel impossible if you don't have the most powerful swords at those points
I see. Thank you for the tips, I'll keep that in mind if I jump into both games.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I've come to pledge my support! Only a couple hours into YS VIII, but it's been a blast so far, the music especially. I've never made the jump from interest to outright purchase so quickly, but VIII has some uncanny similarities to a game idea I've been going over for a while. Between that and Ys' legacy, it seems like this will be quite the learning experience for me.
Besides, Falcom's OST have a combination of easy rights and outstanding quality; No matter who we get from them, I'll bet you twenty bucks the music would be a steal-Except, y'know, that'd be horribly unbalanced in my favor. Whoever gets in, our ears win.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
I've come to pledge my support! Only a couple hours into YS VIII, but it's been a blast so far, the music especially. I've never made the jump from interest to outright purchase so quickly, but VIII has some uncanny similarities to a game idea I've been going over for a while. Between that and Ys' legacy, it seems like this will be quite the learning experience for me.
Besides, Falcom's OST have a combination of easy rights and outstanding quality; No matter who we get from them, I'll bet you twenty bucks the music would be a steal-Except, y'know, that'd be horribly unbalanced in my favor. Whoever gets in, our ears win.
Careful with that last part if you are referring to the newer games, that's bound to start fights on the Falcord. I say this as someone who also enjoys Falcom's music

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Careful with that last part if you are referring to the newer games, that's bound to start fights on the Falcord. I say this as someone who also enjoys Falcom's music
Gotcha. I hear that it at least had a different team translating it (But only for VIII, for whatever reason? Or are they gonna stay?), leading to the "Archaeozoic Big Hole." Is that the main reason, or are there other reasons too?

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Gotcha. I hear that it at least had a different team translating it (But only for VIII, for whatever reason? Or are they gonna stay?), leading to the "Archaeozoic Big Hole." Is that the main reason, or are there other reasons too?
I was only referring to the last part of what you said, the OST, not the translation team for Ys 8 (and by extension, CS3, Ys 9, and CS4).

As for the answer to that question, this is due to one contractor by the name of Mitsuo Singa becoming more prominent in later Falcom games. Bringing up his name is one of the quickest ways to start arguments over on the Falcom Discord due to him being seen as lower quality than the veteran composers and his increasingly prominent role in music making. Hell, this **** is even extending to the comments section of the Falcom Music Channel (which is operated by one of the guys who made that Falcom Music spreadsheet currently pinned on one of the Falcord's channels) to the point that I'd rather wait for the OST to drop on Spotify so I don't have to see the comments.

I say don't listen to what the Falcord says regarding things because that Discord has been kinda toxic lately in regards to the music, the newer Trails games, and Falcom becoming more popular (some people would rather a franchise die than become popular because they think their games will be ruined by "normies").

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I was only referring to the last part of what you said, the OST, not the translation team for Ys 8 (and by extension, CS3, Ys 9, and CS4).

As for the answer to that question, this is due to one contractor by the name of Mitsuo Singa becoming more prominent in later Falcom games. Bringing up his name is one of the quickest ways to start arguments over on the Falcom Discord due to him being seen as lower quality than the veteran composers and his increasingly prominent role in music making. Hell, this **** is even extending to the comments section of the Falcom Music Channel (which is operated by one of the guys who made that Falcom Music spreadsheet currently pinned on one of the Falcord's channels) to the point that I'd rather wait for the OST to drop on Spotify so I don't have to see the comments.

I say don't listen to what the Falcord says regarding things because that Discord has been kinda toxic lately in regards to the music, the newer Trails games, and Falcom becoming more popular (some people would rather a franchise die than become popular because they think their games will be ruined by "normies").
Really, now? I can't tell, all the Ys music sounds good to me (Granted, I have little experience with Ys music anyways, so...). I think I'll take your advice; Block out the Falcord and just go wherever my ears take me.

Coconattsu

Smash Cadet
Ys 8 mobile was announced last year in TGS IIRC, and this was just them showing more of it. But yeah we have had a lot of announcements since then. More notably in the West.

Coconattsu

Smash Cadet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIcbJn-RylQ

'Sup, I bring you a 1 hour documentary on Falcom's beginnings, reposting this from the Estelle thread because it's also relevant to us here and speculation in general. Like, who knew Monolith came to be what it is today because of Falcom? Not me I'll tell you that.

Point being! A Falcom rep isn't far-fetched at all as some might think.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord

'Sup, I bring you a 1 hour documentary on Falcom's beginnings, reposting this from the Estelle thread because it's also relevant to us here and speculation in general. Like, who knew Monolith came to be what it is today because of Falcom? Not me I'll tell you that.

Wow, this was an excellent learning experience. Now I'm actually blown away by the fact that Falcom was indirectly responsible for the creation of Lunar and FREAKIN XENOGEARS (albeit it was due to many of its staff leaving the Company). Watching this now leads me to believe that... having some Falcom content in Smash is something that needs to happen. If not in acknowledgment of their franchises (which by the way, Ys and Legend of Heroes are both BANGER franchises), at least in acknowledgment for the Company's contributions to the JRPG genre. Rich story telling, INCREDIBLE soundtracks, MEMORABLE and well crafted characters (dat Legend of Heroes cast), the concept of "action RPG" which was present among the earliest of Falcom's titles, and later would be carried on by Ys.

Also, something I noticed when seeing all the titles and, the end of the alphabet kinda clicked. Funny how we got titles like,
  • Xanadu (which was the title for some of its Dragon Slayer games; franchise which later became The Legend of Heroes)
  • Ys (Adol's games)
  • Zwei!! (one of their newer IPs in the 2000s)
Knowing Sakurai's in-depth knowledge and appreciation for video games, I would think he'd acknowledge this heavily slept on Company's legacy by bringing representation of at least one of their IPs in Smash.

Calane

Smash Ace
I really wish this thread had more activity, lol.

How're you guys feeling about this Ys VIII Mobile thing? I'm digging the new outfits for Adol and Laxia, but I think I prefer the original designs since they were more colorful.

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero

Interesting. I'll have to save some time to watch this later.

ShrimpScampi

Smash Journeyman
I really wish this thread had more activity, lol.

How're you guys feeling about this Ys VIII Mobile thing? I'm digging the new outfits for Adol and Laxia, but I think I prefer the original designs since they were more colorful.
I have mixed thoughts about Ys VIII Mobile so far. I finished Ys VIII on PC a bit ago and absolutely loved it, but I wonder how it would translate over to a mobile game. The mobile games I've played either don't require fast reaction times (Ghost Trick, Ace Attorney, FEH, Tales of Link) or can have the touch screen controls occasionally get in the way (Dragalia Lost, Tales of the Rays). With a series as focused on tight combat as Ys, I'm concerned that the controls will similarly get in the way.

I'd agree about the outfits, including missing their original color schemes. Adol's new getup reminds me of his Memories of Celceta outfit, which is neat, and Laxia certainly looks the part of a noble. I'm also interested in seeing who axe girl is, and how much the story will stay the same/different between regular Ys VIII and this.

Calane

Smash Ace
I have mixed thoughts about Ys VIII Mobile so far. I finished Ys VIII on PC a bit ago and absolutely loved it, but I wonder how it would translate over to a mobile game. The mobile games I've played either don't require fast reaction times (Ghost Trick, Ace Attorney, FEH, Tales of Link) or can have the touch screen controls occasionally get in the way (Dragalia Lost, Tales of the Rays). With a series as focused on tight combat as Ys, I'm concerned that the controls will similarly get in the way.

I'd agree about the outfits, including missing their original color schemes. Adol's new getup reminds me of his Memories of Celceta outfit, which is neat, and Laxia certainly looks the part of a noble. I'm also interested in seeing who axe girl is, and how much the story will stay the same/different between regular Ys VIII and this.
Your thoughts basically mirror my own.

I figured that getting something like Ys VIII to play as well as it should on mobile would be a difficult task. I don't really play mobile games, so I wasn't sure if my concerns were misplaced or not. Hopefully it turns out well enough, I guess.

Also, I too am quite interested in how much the story may or may not be changed as well.

Last edited:

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
After reflecting on the video of Falcom's beginnings and thinking about how they developed some of the very first action RPG games ever, a thought came to mind.

Speculating the Number 9 (IX)

Thinking about the Ys series and how despite the great quality of its games (in terms of story, gameplay, soundtrack) it is still seen as a "budding" franchise in the west (or so it would seem), I've come to wonder if Adol Christin, might be the Fighters Pass Vol. 2's Terry Bogard? The comparison may seem odd since both characters come from very different game genres (one from an action RPG series, the other from a Fighting series) but both characters have a lengthy history within their respective genres, hailing from Companies (third parties) that aren't widely known in the west (save for hardcore fans of the genres), but are quite popular in Japan. Another detail that upon thinking about it further, breathed a bit of more hope into the possibility of Adol being the Dark Horse of the Pass is the possible timing of his release/reveal.

Currently we now have Challenger Packs 6 and 7 available, with 8 still to be revealed. Considering the spacing between character reveals and releases within Vol. 2's cycle, Challenger Pack 8 could perhaps be revealed and released sometime around say, January or February 2021. Of course, there could also be the possibility that in order to evenly split the Pass's contents between the years, one more character is revealed and released before the end of 2020, leaving CP 9 for sometime between March or April 2021. Going back to the first possible scenario for CP 8, if it's revealed released sometime around January or February of 2021, that would put CP 9 to for sometime around Summer. If this spacing were to follow through, the timing would be ideal since as it has been announced, Ys IX: Monstrum Nox will be released for the Nintendo Switch sometime around Summer 2021. Now, it's true that not every character is supposed to be tied to the release of a new game from its franchise, however we've seen this with Joker, Hero, and Byleth during the first Pass. Another thing that must be acknowledged that does not indicate nor means that a character's chances increase is the association of the upcoming Challenger Pack's number with a specific character, its franchise, or a significant piece of said franchise's lore (i.e. Geno and Challenger Pack 7). Again, if the spacing of the DLC ends up placing CP 9 around summer, I'd keep an eye on it.

The Ys franchise just has so much to offer to Smash than just its fighter and a stage. Imagine if Sakurai were to remark that similar to when Terry's soundtrack was negotiated, Falcom also said something along the lines of "sure, here's the OST for Ys I... and II... and Felghana... oh and Celceta, Napishtim, Lacrimosa of Dana, Seven, Monstrum Nox". The spirit battles and Mii Costumes could also be either Ys-focused, or representative of Falcom as a whole (representing other franchises such as The Legend of Heroes, Zwei!!, etc.). I'm sure Sakurai is aware of Nihon Falcom's history and library of games, and what each IP brought into the video game market. Ys has been around since the late 80s, and The Legend of Heroes (under their original name as Dragon Slayer) has been around since 1984 (the new Legend of Heroes games since 2004). Hopefully one of the remaining spots goes to Adol (or Estelle; I'd be down with that too), acknowledging the history of the franchise.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
After reflecting on the video of Falcom's beginnings and thinking about how they developed some of the very first action RPG games ever, a thought came to mind.

Speculating the Number 9 (IX)

Thinking about the Ys series and how despite the great quality of its games (in terms of story, gameplay, soundtrack) it is still seen as a "budding" franchise in the west (or so it would seem), I've come to wonder if Adol Christin, might be the Fighters Pass Vol. 2's Terry Bogard? The comparison may seem odd since both characters come from very different game genres (one from an action RPG series, the other from a Fighting series) but both characters have a lengthy history within their respective genres, hailing from Companies (third parties) that aren't widely known in the west (save for hardcore fans of the genres), but are quite popular in Japan. Another detail that upon thinking about it further, breathed a bit of more hope into the possibility of Adol being the Dark Horse of the Pass is the possible timing of his release/reveal.

Currently we now have Challenger Packs 6 and 7 available, with 8 still to be revealed. Considering the spacing between character reveals and releases within Vol. 2's cycle, Challenger Pack 8 could perhaps be revealed and released sometime around say, January or February 2021. Of course, there could also be the possibility that in order to evenly split the Pass's contents between the years, one more character is revealed and released before the end of 2020, leaving CP 9 for sometime between March or April 2021. Going back to the first possible scenario for CP 8, if it's revealed released sometime around January or February of 2021, that would put CP 9 to for sometime around Summer. If this spacing were to follow through, the timing would be ideal since as it has been announced, Ys IX: Monstrum Nox will be released for the Nintendo Switch sometime around Summer 2021. Now, it's true that not every character is supposed to be tied to the release of a new game from its franchise, however we've seen this with Joker, Hero, and Byleth during the first Pass. Another thing that must be acknowledged that does not indicate nor means that a character's chances increase is the association of the upcoming Challenger Pack's number with a specific character, its franchise, or a significant piece of said franchise's lore (i.e. Geno and Challenger Pack 7). Again, if the spacing of the DLC ends up placing CP 9 around summer, I'd keep an eye on it.

The Ys franchise just has so much to offer to Smash than just its fighter and a stage. Imagine if Sakurai were to remark that similar to when Terry's soundtrack was negotiated, Falcom also said something along the lines of "sure, here's the OST for Ys I... and II... and Felghana... oh and Celceta, Napishtim, Lacrimosa of Dana, Seven, Monstrum Nox". The spirit battles and Mii Costumes could also be either Ys-focused, or representative of Falcom as a whole (representing other franchises such as The Legend of Heroes, Zwei!!, etc.). I'm sure Sakurai is aware of Nihon Falcom's history and library of games, and what each IP brought into the video game market. Ys has been around since the late 80s, and The Legend of Heroes (under their original name as Dragon Slayer) has been around since 1984 (the new Legend of Heroes games since 2004). Hopefully one of the remaining spots goes to Adol (or Estelle; I'd be down with that too), acknowledging the history of the franchise.
Basing things off of numbers is a bit of a reach, but Adol is definitely a Terry situation. Highly influential, lesser-known than contemporaries of the genre, and the potential for an expansive tracklist. He's arguably one of the closest connections I can draw at the moment, besides maybe Isaac or Geno for Banjo.

Flik

Smash Journeyman
Having grown around arcades in the 90's, I can't imagine Terry or SNK in general being as much as a niche as Ys or Falcom games. I mean, unlike Falcom games, I never had to actively search for SNK stuff, it always felt close to me, even on internet. But maybe it's because I'm just that much into fighting games...

Anyway:

The spirit battles and Mii Costumes could also be either Ys-focused, or representative of Falcom as a whole (representing other franchises such as The Legend of Heroes, Zwei!!, etc.).
I wonder what would be the "must have" spirits for a general Ys spirit board. Back to Terry, he came with what I would call the essential: his little brother, their best budy and his mortal enemy (and Kim Kaphwan but I'm not sure how important he is to the Fatal Fury lore in comparison), only really missing his "sister-in-law" because rating - the other are SNK all stars, not really Fatal Fury characters. Because of my limited knowledge on what is really important for the overall Ys lore, I can only think of Dogi and Feena & Reah.

On the other hand, focusing on just Ys IX stuff like what happened with persona 5 and kinda of with Dragon Quest XI seems to be a lot easier: Playable characters, important NPCs and a couple of major enemies would do the job, although I can't imagine the Monstrum Nox version of Adol being the default version like Eleven with Hero, it might give the wrong idea of what he's about.

Also, following the style of Terry's spirit board, which is more or less "Fatal Fury + SNK legends except Metal Slug why the **** is it missing". what characters would be "Falcom legends"?

Last edited:
Top Bottom