• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Addam Xenoblade's Hero of the Golden Country

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Addam is major character in the lore of xenoblade chronicles 2 and one of the main characters in the expansion Torna the Golden Country

addam is presented as a mysterious character and previous driver of the aegis pyra/mythra and a figure regarded as a great hero, in the golden country we get to see him become the hero of myth

a character with vast potential plenty to make him work as a stand alone fighter but it wouldn't be to far fetched for him to be an echo for rex if he gets in

i know its a bit late for the base game but i thought id get an early push for dlc just in case, so please share you ideas if you have any

supporters list
fogbadge
mini paincakes
Serene_Sky
HappyNagz
PrincessToadstool
CloudedSun

Last edited:

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman
I just wanted to see if this thread existed because I think it would be cool for Addam and Mythra to be an echo/semi-clone of Rex and Pyra if they make it in.

verysleepywolf

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3153-5879-7280
As someone who has never played Xenoblade 2, I'll just say this: his appearance and clothing is far better than what Rex has, who just looks like straight up overdesigned garbage to me.

Serene_Sky

Smash Rookie
I would love for Addam and Mythra to get in as a Rex and Pyra echo possibly, although I feel like it may be asking for a lot.. We do need more Xenoblade representation though, so even just Rex/Pyra (maybe with 4 alts as Mythra instead of Pyra) would make me happy!

HappyNagz

Smash Rookie
NNID
VSW1202
3DS FC
3179-6125-3579
Addam would be a great addition in my opinion as well, he's a great character! He and Mythra would be awesome as echoes of Rex and Pyra if not stand alone. Xenoblade is also one of the series that are in need of another rep, it makes a lot of sense and comes hand in hand with the success of XC2! I have a feeling Addam and Mythra and/or Rex and Pyra will be DLC for sure if not in the base game! Time will only tell.

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman
Thinking about it, it might not be possible to make Addam + Mythra a true echo of Rex + Pyra since Addam's like twice as tall as Rex and he has no way to do "ANCHOR SHOT!". Not that I'd complain about them getting in as a unique character or semi-clone instead.

PrincessToadstool

Smash Cadet
Thinking about it, it might not be possible to make Addam + Mythra a true echo of Rex + Pyra since Addam's like twice as tall as Rex and he has no way to do "ANCHOR SHOT!". Not that I'd complain about them getting in as a unique character or semi-clone instead.
That's so true! But hey, semi-clone or unique would be even better so I'm all about it if it's possible. I love Addam and Mythra so much so if there's any way they can happen in DLC then SAKURAI TAKE MY MONEY.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
or he'd have a different move in its place like chrom

CloudedSun

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jay-Explosion
Switch FC
SW 8009 2151 5629
Can't believe I missed this!

Please PLEASE add me as a supporter! My third most wanted character after Shantae and Sora/Roxas echo!

I personally would love Addam (and maybe Mythra) as a standalone character. He has so much potential for his own moveset, and the blade switching mechanic in Torna feels so much more natural and stylish than Rex and Pyra do. Switching leads like with Pokémon Trainer and pre Smash 4 Zelda would be so cool. In fact I think it'd be a great way if Rex echoed Addam like this, since we know by cutscenes that Pyra and Mythra can hold their own.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Can't believe I missed this!

Please PLEASE add me as a supporter! My third most wanted character after Shantae and Sora/Roxas echo!

I personally would love Addam (and maybe Mythra) as a standalone character. He has so much potential for his own moveset, and the blade switching mechanic in Torna feels so much more natural and stylish than Rex and Pyra do. Switching leads like with Pokémon Trainer and pre Smash 4 Zelda would be so cool. In fact I think it'd be a great way if Rex echoed Addam like this, since we know by cutscenes that Pyra and Mythra can hold their own.
done welcome aboard

Top Bottom