• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Add three words to the previous post. This is going to be one weird story to read...

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a grape into existence for the Duck. They are acidic and cause onset of violent implosions... but they are the most delicious, so enjoy cautiously! Ganondorf proceeded to dab on them... Or not. Phew. Then Ganondorf dabbed. "Dabs don't exist" said no one ever. Please don't dab, *Ganondorf dabbing noise.* Such a trickster; please stop dabbing; dabbing is cringe. Then, Ganondorf nuked himself and died. Thank the lord. But the explosions continued to explode forcing Ganondorf's ashes to explode again. However, the solution was right there. Sink the entire moon for explosions in Bayonetta's face. That way, she can never cast spells which cause mayhem and chaos. Bayonetta proceeded to fly to Atlanta, where she was to visit Jeanne...as a mermaid? No, as magistrate! But she killed five innocent teenagers in a restaurant named McDonalds. HOORAY!! More mayhem ahead when McDonalds sells the souls of the murdered teenagers, deep fried and served with large dead Ugandan Knuckles. Then Freddy Fazbear tore apart Wario and stuffed Bayonetta into a Fazbear costume with Wario. But Kamek arrived and turned them into Yoshi eggs. God Emperor Yoshi encouraged the chaos...

D

Deleted member

The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a grape into existence for the Duck. They are acidic and cause onset of violent implosions... but they are the most delicious, so enjoy cautiously! Ganondorf proceeded to dab on them... Or not. Phew. Then Ganondorf dabbed. "Dabs don't exist" said no one ever. Please don't dab, *Ganondorf dabbing noise.* Such a trickster; please stop dabbing; dabbing is cringe. Then, Ganondorf nuked himself and died. Thank the lord. But the explosions continued to explode forcing Ganondorf's ashes to explode again. However, the solution was right there. Sink the entire moon for explosions in Bayonetta's face. That way, she can never cast spells which cause mayhem and chaos. Bayonetta proceeded to fly to Atlanta, where she was to visit Jeanne...as a mermaid? No, as magistrate! But she killed five innocent teenagers in a restaurant named McDonalds. HOORAY!! More mayhem ahead when McDonalds sells the souls of the murdered teenagers, deep fried and served with large dead Ugandan Knuckles. Then Freddy Fazbear tore apart Wario and stuffed Bayonetta into a Fazbear costume with Wario. But Kamek arrived and turned them into Yoshi eggs. God Emperor Yoshi encouraged the chaos, but fear not!

D

Deleted member

The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a grape into existence for the Duck. They are acidic and cause onset of violent implosions... but they are the most delicious, so enjoy cautiously! Ganondorf proceeded to dab on them... Or not. Phew. Then Ganondorf dabbed. "Dabs don't exist" said no one ever. Please don't dab, *Ganondorf dabbing noise.* Such a trickster; please stop dabbing; dabbing is cringe. Then, Ganondorf nuked himself and died. Thank the lord. But the explosions continued to explode forcing Ganondorf's ashes to explode again. However, the solution was right there. Sink the entire moon for explosions in Bayonetta's face. That way, she can never cast spells which cause mayhem and chaos. Bayonetta proceeded to fly to Atlanta, where she was to visit Jeanne...as a mermaid? No, as magistrate! But she killed five innocent teenagers in a restaurant named McDonalds. HOORAY!! More mayhem ahead when McDonalds sells the souls of the murdered teenagers, deep fried and served with large dead Ugandan Knuckles. Then Freddy Fazbear tore apart Wario and stuffed Bayonetta into a Fazbear costume with Wario. But Kamek arrived and turned them into Yoshi eggs. God Emperor Yoshi encouraged the chaos, but fear not! I'm an idiot!

D

Deleted member

The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a grape into existence for the Duck. They are acidic and cause onset of violent implosions... but they are the most delicious, so enjoy cautiously! Ganondorf proceeded to dab on them... Or not. Phew. Then Ganondorf dabbed. "Dabs don't exist" said no one ever. Please don't dab, *Ganondorf dabbing noise.* Such a trickster; please stop dabbing; dabbing is cringe. Then, Ganondorf nuked himself and died. Thank the lord. But the explosions continued to explode forcing Ganondorf's ashes to explode again. However, the solution was right there. Sink the entire moon for explosions in Bayonetta's face. That way, she can never cast spells which cause mayhem and chaos. Bayonetta proceeded to fly to Atlanta, where she was to visit Jeanne...as a mermaid? No, as magistrate! But she killed five innocent teenagers in a restaurant named McDonalds. HOORAY!! More mayhem ahead when McDonalds sells the souls of the murdered teenagers, deep fried and served with large dead Ugandan Knuckles. Then Freddy Fazbear tore apart Wario and stuffed Bayonetta into a Fazbear costume with Wario. But Kamek arrived and turned them into Yoshi eggs. God Emperor Yoshi encouraged the chaos, but fear not! I'm an idiot! I mixed up...

D

Deleted member

The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a grape into existence for the Duck. They are acidic and cause onset of violent implosions... but they are the most delicious, so enjoy cautiously! Ganondorf proceeded to dab on them... Or not. Phew. Then Ganondorf dabbed. "Dabs don't exist" said no one ever. Please don't dab, *Ganondorf dabbing noise.* Such a trickster; please stop dabbing; dabbing is cringe. Then, Ganondorf nuked himself and died. Thank the lord. But the explosions continued to explode forcing Ganondorf's ashes to explode again. However, the solution was right there. Sink the entire moon for explosions in Bayonetta's face. That way, she can never cast spells which cause mayhem and chaos. Bayonetta proceeded to fly to Atlanta, where she was to visit Jeanne...as a mermaid? No, as magistrate! But she killed five innocent teenagers in a restaurant named McDonalds. HOORAY!! More mayhem ahead when McDonalds sells the souls of the murdered teenagers, deep fried and served with large dead Ugandan Knuckles. Then Freddy Fazbear tore apart Wario and stuffed Bayonetta into a Fazbear costume with Wario. But Kamek arrived and turned them into Yoshi eggs. God Emperor Yoshi encouraged the chaos, but fear not! I'm an idiot! I mixed up my son with...

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a grape into existence for the Duck. They are acidic and cause onset of violent implosions... but they are the most delicious, so enjoy cautiously! Ganondorf proceeded to dab on them... Or not. Phew. Then Ganondorf dabbed. "Dabs don't exist" said no one ever. Please don't dab, *Ganondorf dabbing noise.* Such a trickster; please stop dabbing; dabbing is cringe. Then, Ganondorf nuked himself and died. Thank the lord. But the explosions continued to explode forcing Ganondorf's ashes to explode again. However, the solution was right there. Sink the entire moon for explosions in Bayonetta's face. That way, she can never cast spells which cause mayhem and chaos. Bayonetta proceeded to fly to Atlanta, where she was to visit Jeanne...as a mermaid? No, as magistrate! But she killed five innocent teenagers in a restaurant named McDonalds. HOORAY!! More mayhem ahead when McDonalds sells the souls of the murdered teenagers, deep fried and served with large dead Ugandan Knuckles. Then Freddy Fazbear tore apart Wario and stuffed Bayonetta into a Fazbear costume with Wario. But Kamek arrived and turned them into Yoshi eggs. God Emperor Yoshi encouraged the chaos, but fear not! I'm an idiot! I mixed up my son with the Waddle Dees.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a grape into existence for the Duck. They are acidic and cause onset of violent implosions... but they are the most delicious, so enjoy cautiously! Ganondorf proceeded to dab on them... Or not. Phew. Then Ganondorf dabbed. "Dabs don't exist" said no one ever. Please don't dab, *Ganondorf dabbing noise.* Such a trickster; please stop dabbing; dabbing is cringe. Then, Ganondorf nuked himself and died. Thank the lord. But the explosions continued to explode forcing Ganondorf's ashes to explode again. However, the solution was right there. Sink the entire moon for explosions in Bayonetta's face. That way, she can never cast spells which cause mayhem and chaos. Bayonetta proceeded to fly to Atlanta, where she was to visit Jeanne...as a mermaid? No, as magistrate! But she killed five innocent teenagers in a restaurant named McDonalds. HOORAY!! More mayhem ahead when McDonalds sells the souls of the murdered teenagers, deep fried and served with large dead Ugandan Knuckles. Then Freddy Fazbear tore apart Wario and stuffed Bayonetta into a Fazbear costume with Wario. But Kamek arrived and turned them into Yoshi eggs. God Emperor Yoshi encouraged the chaos, but fear not! I'm an idiot! I mixed up my son with the Waddle Dees. Because I'm stupid!

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a grape into existence for the Duck. They are acidic and cause onset of violent implosions... but they are the most delicious, so enjoy cautiously! Ganondorf proceeded to dab on them... Or not. Phew. Then Ganondorf dabbed. "Dabs don't exist" said no one ever. Please don't dab, *Ganondorf dabbing noise.* Such a trickster; please stop dabbing; dabbing is cringe. Then, Ganondorf nuked himself and died. Thank the lord. But the explosions continued to explode forcing Ganondorf's ashes to explode again. However, the solution was right there. Sink the entire moon for explosions in Bayonetta's face. That way, she can never cast spells which cause mayhem and chaos. Bayonetta proceeded to fly to Atlanta, where she was to visit Jeanne...as a mermaid? No, as magistrate! But she killed five innocent teenagers in a restaurant named McDonalds. HOORAY!! More mayhem ahead when McDonalds sells the souls of the murdered teenagers, deep fried and served with large dead Ugandan Knuckles. Then Freddy Fazbear tore apart Wario and stuffed Bayonetta into a Fazbear costume with Wario. But Kamek arrived and turned them into Yoshi eggs. God Emperor Yoshi encouraged the chaos, but fear not! I'm an idiot! I mixed up my son with the Waddle Dees. Because I'm stupid! Yes, the end.

New story, can we keep it sane please?

D

Deleted member

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Luma's...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Luma's, but Joker objected by killing Batman.

D

Deleted member

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Luma's, but Jokerobjected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped...

D

Deleted member

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Luma's, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped but died later....

D

Deleted member

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Luma's, but Joker objected by killing Batman.Rosalina narrowly escaped but died later. By eating TVs Kirby resurrects her.

D

Deleted member

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Luma's, but Joker objected by killing Batman.Rosalina narrowly escaped but died later. By eating TVs Kirby resurrects her with a log. but it failed.

D

Deleted member

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Luma's, but Joker objected by killing Batman.Rosalina narrowly escaped but died later. By eating TVs Kirby resurrects her with a log. but it failed.But it didn't.

D

Deleted member

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Luma's, but Joker objected by killing Batman.Rosalina narrowly escaped but died later. By eating TVs Kirby resurrects her with a log. but it failed.But it didn't. Rosaline didn't live...

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Luma's, but Joker objected by killing Batman.Rosalina narrowly escaped but died later. By eating TVs Kirby resurrects her with a log. but it failed. But it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected...

D

Deleted member

I really wanted Rosa dead because I don't like her, and now I'm giving up on that hope.

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Luma's, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped but died later. By eating TVs Kirby resurrects her with a log. but it failed. But it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina D: . Rosalina then...

D

Deleted member

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Luma's, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped but died later. By eating TVs Kirby resurrects her with a log. but it failed. But it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina D: . Rosalina then took immortality medicine...

D

Deleted member

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Luma's, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped but died later. By eating TVs Kirby resurrects her with a log. but it failed. But it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina D: . Rosalina then took immortality medicine BuT tHeY wErE pOiSoNeD. not really. also why are you reading this? @NotAPro Bro Jumped...

D

Deleted member

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Luma's, butJoker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped but died later. By eating TVs Kirby resurrects her with a log. but it failed. But it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina D: . Rosalina then took immortality medicine. NotAPro Bro Jumped into a pond...

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Lumas, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped, but died later. By eating TVs, Kirby resurrects her with a log. But, it failed. But, it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina; Rosalina then took immortality medicine. Wario-Man jumped into a pond to drown. Rosalina...

Dude, we aren't going to tag you every single post.

D

Deleted member

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Lumas, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped, but died later. By eating TVs, Kirby resurrects her with a log. But, it failed. But, it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina; Rosalina then took immortality medicine. Wario-Man jumped into a pond to drown. Rosalina dispatched five Lumas...

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Lumas, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped, but died later. By eating TVs, Kirby resurrects her with a log. But, it failed. But, it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina; Rosalina then took immortality medicine. Wario Man jumped into a pond to drown. Rosalina dispatched five Lumas that somehow survived...

D

Deleted member

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Lumas, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped, but died later. By eating TVs, Kirby resurrects her with a log. But, it failed. But, it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina; Rosalina then took immortality medicine. Wario Man jumped into a pond to drown. Rosalina dispatched five Lumas that somehow survived Bowser's Castle inferno.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Lumas, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped, but died later. By eating TVs, Kirby resurrects her with a log. But, it failed. But, it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina; Rosalina then took immortality medicine. Wario Man jumped into a pond to drown. Rosalina dispatched five Lumas that somehow survived Bowser's Castle inferno through special effects...

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Lumas
Rosalina dispatched five Lumas that somehow survived Bowser's Castle inferno
RIP

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Lumas, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped, but died later. By eating TVs, Kirby resurrects her with a log. But, it failed. But, it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina; Rosalina then took immortality medicine. Wario Man jumped into a pond to drown. Rosalina dispatched five Lumas that somehow survived Bowser's Castle inferno through special effects, because Super Sentai.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Lumas, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped, but died later. By eating TVs, Kirby resurrects her with a log. But, it failed. But, it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina; Rosalina then took immortality medicine. Wario Man jumped into a pond to drown. Rosalina dispatched five Lumas that somehow survived Bowser's Castle inferno through special effects, because Super Sentai wanted her to.

D

Deleted member

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Lumas, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped, but died later. By eating TVs, Kirby resurrects her with a log. But, it failed. But, it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina; Rosalina then took immortality medicine. Wario Man jumped into a pond to drown. Rosalina dispatched five Lumas that somehow survived Bowser's Castle inferno through special effects, because Super Sentai wanted her to. Roy and Lemmy...

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Lumas, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped, but died later. By eating TVs, Kirby resurrects her with a log. But, it failed. But, it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina; Rosalina then took immortality medicine. Wario Man jumped into a pond to drown. Rosalina dispatched five Lumas that somehow survived Bowser's Castle inferno through special effects, because Super Sentai wanted her to. Roy and Lemmy jumped into lava...

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Lumas, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped, but died later. By eating TVs, Kirby resurrects her with a log. But, it failed. But, it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina; Rosalina then took immortality medicine. Wario Man jumped into a pond to drown. Rosalina dispatched five Lumas that somehow survived Bowser's Castle inferno through special effects, because Super Sentai wanted her to. Roy and Lemmy jumped into lava and became giants.

Last edited:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Lumas, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped, but died later. By eating TVs, Kirby resurrects her with a log. But, it failed. But, it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina; Rosalina then took immortality medicine. Wario Man jumped into a pond to drown. Rosalina dispatched five Lumas that somehow survived Bowser's Castle inferno through special effects, because Super Sentai wanted her to. Roy and Lemmy jumped into lava and became giants to tickle each-other.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Lumas, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped, but died later. By eating TVs, Kirby resurrects her with a log. But, it failed. But, it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina; Rosalina then took immortality medicine. Wario Man jumped into a pond to drown. Rosalina dispatched five Lumas that somehow survived Bowser's Castle inferno through special effects, because Super Sentai wanted her to. Roy and Lemmy jumped into lava and became giants to tickle each-other. Bowser wasn't amused.

D

Deleted member

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Lumas, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped, but died later. By eating TVs, Kirby resurrects her with a log. But, it failed. But, it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina; Rosalina then took immortality medicine. Wario Man jumped into a pond to drown. Rosalina dispatched five Lumas that somehow survived Bowser's Castle inferno through special effects, because Super Sentai wanted her to. Roy and Lemmy jumped into lava and became giants to tickle each-other. Bowser wasn't amused. He joined in

D

Deleted member

The Phantom Thieves captured Rosalina to kill the Lumas, but Joker objected by killing Batman. Rosalina narrowly escaped, but died later. By eating TVs, Kirby resurrects her with a log. But, it failed. But, it didn't. Rosalina didn't live. Then Mercy resurrected Rosalina; Rosalina then took immortality medicine. Wario Man jumped into a pond to drown. Rosalina dispatched five Lumas that somehow survived Bowser's Castle inferno through special effects, because Super Sentai wanted her to. Roy and Lemmy jumped into lava and became giants to tickle each-other. Bowser wasn't amused. He joined in the Skrull army.

Top Bottom