• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Add one fighter to each Smash game

Ice-N-Space

Smash Apprentice
Smash 64: Glover
Melee: Amy Rose
Brawl: Krystal
Smash Wii U: Rotty Tops
Ultimate: Sash Lilac

BowserKing

Smash Lord
For my reasons for my choices
Muddy Mole: I was going to choose Bowser, but since the rule is not allowed, I decided to go for an old school fighter, which would also give that character popularity. Muddy Mole fits the bill. He would also be fun to play as.
Lugia: Given how popular Lugia is, and how Generation 2 would need more love in Smash, Lugia would be a fun character to play in Smash. Lugia being a Legendary flying type Pokémon helps make it different. Also Lugia is my most wanted fighter.
Dixie Kong: she actually was going to appear in Brawl, being partnered with Diddy Kong. I think Dixie Kong would be another fun character, as a standalone fighter or Echo-Fighter, either one works.
Shadow: Since Game 4 introduced Echo-Fighters in the form of Lucina and Dark Pit, Shadow would be another Echo-Fighter to be fun to play as. Plus this gives Sonic the Hedgehog more limelight.
Midna: I was going for Fawful, but I choose Midna instead, as we needed another Legend of Zelda character, and a unique one at that. Midna would also be fun to play as.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In SSB1 or Smash64: Lip (Panel de Pon, which means she is an OG Veteran in later games)
In SSB2 or Melee: Windy (Panel de Pon, as a Melee veteran, and second Panel de Pon rep)
In SSB3 or Brawl: Sherbet (Panel de Pon, as a Brawl veteran, and third Panel de Pon rep)
In SSB4/WiiU3DS: Thiana (Panel de Pon, as an SSB4 veteran, and fourth Panel de Pon rep)
In SSB5/Ultimate: Flare (Panel de Pon, as an Ultimate veteran, and final Panel de Pon rep)

Sorry Waluigi fans, Goku fans, Shrek fans, SpongeBob fans, and KH Sora fans, but these puzzle game characters i mentioned above are my picks if that is to happen in the future.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
64: Excitebiker (He would be interesting to play as.)
Melee: Don't know who to add.
Brawl: Yet again with same thing above.
Sm4sh: Bandana Dee (To complete the 4 main characters from Return to Dreamland.)
Ultimate: Poochy (Yoshi is way overdue for a second rep.)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
64: Meowth; planned character.
Melee: Ayumi Tachibana; “no relevance outside Japan” my foot. We got Marth and Roy in the same game, why stop at Ayumi?
Brawl: Lyn; I wouldn’t mind an Elibe rep to make up for the lack of Roy.
SSB4: Adeleine and Ribbon; personally, I think they’re more interesting as a fighter than Bandana Dee (raises shield).
Ultimate: DeMille (from Tomato Adventure); so Tomato Adventure can get more publicity.

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
64: Machamp
Melee: Kamek
Brawl: Toad
4: Crash Bandicoot
Ultimate: Giana (Giana Sisters series)

DBPirate

Smash Apprentice
64: Toad (would be weird to add him before Peach and Bowser but this is the only way I could get all of these characters)
Melee: Isaac (Golden Sun released the same year so I'm not sure how feasible this would be, but you could say he'd be sort of an advertising rep like Roy)
Brawl: Dixie Kong (would be differentiated in later installments following the release of Tropical Freeze)
Smash 4: Bandana Dee (3 characters for a franchise with such varied characters is a shame)
Ultimate: Impa (saved her for last so that she could be based on Skyward Sword and Hyrule Warriors as much as possible)

Sadly had to leave off Takamaru and Elma but you can't get everyone.

UserKev

Smash Champion
Smash 64 would be likely the same.
Melee: Wart
Brawl: Lyn
Smash 4: Ghirahim
Ultimate: Mimikyu

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
64 - Meowth