• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT Results Thread

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Before I get started with the results, I'd like to inform everybody that the Brawl Singles scores are missing. We don't know why, but on Jim's laptop, the file says that all of the entrants in it are gone, and the ladder is just filled with byes. The file may have gotten corrupted, or somebody might have intently deleted the entrants (in which that case, I ask whoever did it to tell me). I could technically get the results from everybody to regenerate the bracket and scores, but I'll need every single win for that to be possible. I apologize on the behalf of my part that this happened, and hopefully this won't happen again.

To view the pictures, click on the thumbnails to enlarge them to fullscreen size.

Brawl Doubles Bracket:

Brawl Doubles Results:

1: The Barbara Walters Special (kithkin + SuPeRbOoM) ($156.00)
2: Mike & Ike (MikeMonkey + FalseFalco) ($78.00)
3: Unprotected Beavers (Koda + Levi) ($26.00)
4: Gotta Save Bubba (Vitality + Frio)
5: Dinosaurks (Kill0ck + Solaris)
5: Ivan Ooze (lemonlau + Beeble)
7: Team Win (Ritz + Steve)
7: Betcha didn't expect that (Logan + DJ Cru)
9: Return of the Deadly Alliance (MagnuM + ToPdoG)
9: TBA (Frasier + Colin)
9: Banapple (Anoir + Raz)
9: Team Splooge (x After Dawn x + Alphicans)
13: Team A (Happy + Kerm)

Melee Singles Bracket:

Melee Singles Results:

1: Carl ($90.00)
2: SuPeRbOoM ($45.00)
3: xpiritflare ($15.00)
4: Beeble
5: Alphicans
5: Levi
7: MagnuM
7: Solaris
9: lemonlauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
9: Kluv
9: Vitality
9: kithkin
13: ***
13: Main
13: Frio

Melee Doubles Bracket:

Melee Doubles Results:

1: suepr falco false boom (Dan + Carl) ($84.00)
2: Stock Warehouse (kithkin + xspiritflare) ($42.00)
3: Ivan Ooze (lemonlau + Beeble) ($14.00)
4: Zug-Zug. (Main + Kluv)
5: Team Spl00ge (Alphicans + Solaris)
5: **** Butt (*** + Levi)
7: BeaverBowser (Stu + Kevin)

Door Prize Winner:

Levi ($20.00 and a can of Red Bull provided by Jim)

Videos:

Levi wins the door prize without knowing it.
Brad suggested that we should've put all of the loonies in the can of Red Bull before giving it to Levi, but we decided not to do it for health reasons.

Levi at ADAT. Brawl, Beavers, and Blood.
(Alternate Link)
Pretty self-explanatory, a Levi compilation video made by Victor. As somebody mentioned earlier, that Brawl station was renamed to "The Blood Bath" after that incident.

Why the hell not?? Featuring MIKE, SID, and a quarter-second of SHO

LOL, great video, Victor...for those of you who don't understand the meme, click here.

Ride-up from Calgary.
Looks like you guys had a fun time.

Match videos will be uploaded in the near future.

Finally, I'd like to take the opportunity here to thank everybody who came to ADAT and helped support this event. Being our first tournament, there were times where we were a little shaky on certain things, but for the most part, the event went smooth and Luke and I were extremely pleased with the outcome of the tournament. We are planning on perhaps holding another tournament near the end of the year, and we hope that more people participate in it.

- x After Dawn x & Alphicans

P.S. We will be making our shout-outs in separate posts, so that this post doesn't get too cluttered.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Wait I faced you right before Sid? Wow. Ok cool.

Also I think the problem mightve been when you did entrants for melee singles, one of the entrants mustve been edited or something, which fugged the bracket on the other side.

I'm not sure.

But I can agree with those results I'm pretty sure. I know the top 4 is right. Shoutouts later probably.

edit: I'll try to keep this thread clean. If it was huge BS you would've come back =3

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I second the BS footnote in our brawl dbls match vs levi and kevin. I will do shout outs when I get back from my little biking trip, which is in like 3 days.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Our doubles match was a bit of our fault, to begin with...I mean we should have made the rules a 7-minute time limit instead of 6 minutes. And even if we kept it at 6 minutes, we should've gone into a 1-on-1 on 1-stock. But oh well, better luck next time.

P.S. Did anybody counterpick / get counterpicked with Jungle Japes? If so, did anybody get killed by the stage? Tell me if you did.

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol why do you ask? Considering banning it for next time?

Jarett counterpicked it against me, but I love the stage and ended up beating him fairly badly. (nono, I didn't wreck him, unfortunately he actually killed himself one and a half times. (one was a bad timing glide cancel that would've still had him alive but I gimped))

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Yeah, 90 % of MK's suicides are because of his glide.

Considering banning it: maybe...the water is almost like a change in physics and it's so high that anybody with poor aerial maneuverability that gets edgeguarded on the left side is guaranteed to die, even at low percents. And then there's that Klap Trap crocodile that OHKOs automatically, though I don't think that's too much of a worry.

I'm surprised nobody stalled on Norfair for two hours. That stage allows Jigglypuff to just fly around everywhere she wants, as well as letting ROB stall on the sides while charging his top and hitting his opponent with lasers, and then dropping / flying up to grab on a ledge and then repeating the process.

ColinJF

Smash Ace
The klap trap does not in fact always kill. Although I didn't play on it in this tournament, Jungle Japes should not be banned. Personally I thought the ban list for the tournament was already too conservative. I would have liked to be able to counterpick such stages as Mario Circuit, for example.

Too bad about the Brawl singles data being lost. I think I got one of the #7 spots.

[Edit: If this is going to be helpful,

I won against Raz.
I won against ____ (I don't remember).
I lost to Alphican.
I won against Frio. (losers' bracket)
I lost to Koda.]

Levi5

Smash Ace
If it helps:
Brawl 1v1

Round 1(winner's bracket)
Me vs Yosharo
I won in 3

Round 2 (winner's bracket)
Me vs Nasz
I won in 3

Round 3 (winner's bracket)
Me vs Ermine
Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
He won in 3 I think

Round 4 (loser's bracket
Me vs MetaBrad
Dsmash
Dsmash
Dsmash
Dsmash
Dsmash
Dsmash
Bradcombo won in 3, I'm eliminated

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
facebook link isn't working

review/shouts later when its not 2:30 in the morning
It's an album of mine. Just add me as a friend and you'll be able to view it.

Anyways, i guess i'll try to finish shoutouts before I leave for school. Here goes.

Carl: Good games! You're as good as ever. Too bad about your money match with Brad though. I'm glad that this time we played more than just 1 or 2 rounds. =D Congrats on winning Melee Singles!

SuPeRbOoM:hax. HAXHAXHAX. Good games Dan, it's great playing you again, even though I get JV 5 stocked each time. Congrats on winning almost every smash event. Hope to play you again. xP

xpiritflare: GOD ****. You stop playing Melee for like, a year, and then you decide to show up to ADAT and completely **** the living nuts out of everyone. GGz. Also, John, you're way to good in doubles.

Beeble:
Fun fun doubles. Your Jiggs is beastly, and I honestly wouldn't know who to use against her since you'd probably **** my Marth. =X You're the most sarcastic person i've met, and you're hilarious to play with. GGz.

Alphicans: Way to **** Sean again. We should have played more. We only played 1 round I think. We gotta play together in august >=D. Also, your last stock in our match was hilarious. muahaha.

Levi: I don't even know where to begin. You're hilarious. Tournaments aren't the same without you, and i'm glad you managed to find a way to come. Also, LOL at you getting third in Brawl Doubles.

MagnuM: We didn't play each other. D; Oh well, it's nice seeing your face again. Maybe next time >=D

Solaris: We didn't play each either. I don't think we ever have. We have to change that!

lemonlau: lol, so funny. Your Ness is sick. WTF. Great doubles matches. We should have 1v1'd a little.

Kluv: Fail.

Vitality: We didn't do our Rubik's Cube money match. Also, you suck at Melee.

kithkin: **** IT BRAD. We didn't play Melee together. I'll MM you if thats what it takes for me to play you >_>

***:
Lol. I love how your name is always censored. GGz. I think I played with you the most at ADAT. I loved watching your Peach. It was so good x_X Oh, and your Fox and Falcon were pretty fly as well. It's awesome you decided to come, like 2 days before the tourney.

Main: Fail.

Frio: Did you ever Pikachu ditto Kevin? I would love to see that!

Koda: WHAT THE PISS. I love you Kevin. I actually had fun watching your Brawl matches. Seriously. You made me laugh almost as much as Levi did.

Killock: We shoulda played more together. >=D GGz anyways.

MikeMonkey:
WTF. Why didn't you play in Melee singles? Anyways, it's great that we've finally played each other. You're still 2good. GGz.

AfterDawn: Great tournament! It's too bad you had Luke as an assistant though. I'm sure ADAT would have ran more smoothly otherwise. We forgot to play our Brawl Friendlies. I actually would have loved to play a few. (When I saw a few, i mean 1 or 2. :p) Oh, and from far away, you look like a cute little girl. Just saying.

Everyone else, you were either a Brawl scrub or I just don't like you. I'm just kidding!

SOME VIDZ

Well, actually just one, in 2 different places.
Facebook
youtube

Take your pick.

Ermine

Smash Ace
If it helps:
Brawl 1v1

Round 1(winner's bracket)
Me vs Yosharo
I won in 3

Round 2 (winner's bracket)
Me vs Nasz
I won in 3

Round 3 (winner's bracket)
Me vs Ermine
Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
He won in 3 I think

Round 4 (loser's bracket
Me vs MetaBrad
Dsmash
Dsmash
Dsmash
Dsmash
Dsmash
Dsmash
Bradcombo won in 3, I'm eliminated
You want it, it's yours my friend. Also, I won in 2 against you. Dinner.

Anoir

Smash Rookie
Brawl 1vs1

Round one (winner's bracket)
me vs Vitality
I won in 3

Round two (winner's bracket)
me vs Fras
I lost in 3

Round Three (loser's bracket)
me vs Nait
I won in three

Round Four (loser's bracket)
me vs Frio
I lost in 3

Hope this helps.

I'll do shout outs later

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
First of all, that vid is awesome Victra. All sorts of awesome. Secondly, you guys did quite a good job of running a tournament, especially for your first one. The food and drink were great and we managed to finish everything by 1, which is pretty good for a 4 event tourney. Regarding the tournament results:

Brawl doubles - Goodjob for Mike & Ike, ripping up losers bracket sans metaknight. Levi proves to be too awesome, and Brawl proves to be way too easy to pick up.

Brawl singles - Metaknight is ghey. Yes, Dan won w/GW, but all I've heard from everyone is that is was metaknight metaknight metaknight. Brad fought 5, Sid fought 4 (I think), and they both main MK... It's dumb. This is why I didn't enter brawl single. I hope brawl progresses beyond this, otherwise it's gonna be really boring...

Money Match - Epic.

Melee Singles - Lower turn out then what I would have liked (No Victra/RL/Punch Crew/Randall...etc.), but those who did stick around were pretty good. Nice to see the melee here is still pretty top notch.

Melee Doubles - Smallest event, but definately a gooder. Finals took forever :p but that's ok.

_____And now for individual shout outs.

Carl - Good stuff as always. How'd you do in Brawl singles? Your melee skills never cease to impress. C.Falcon has aimbots for dthrow -> knee. You missed, what, 1, out of a dozen or so. h4x. Always a pleasure to see you at tourneys and hang out.

SuPeRbOoM - Dan, you are too good at too many games. SSB64, SSBM, SSBB... Mario Kart. I don't think I actually played any games w/you at the tourney come to think of it... We will fix that some time. You are also a hilarious guy to hang out with at 4 in the morning.

xpiritflare - Jon, nice to meet you, I enjoyed playing with you a lot. GGs in melee singles (you shoulda let me keep game 1 :p) and doubles. Next time I'll try not to lose to you in both.

Beeble - stay away from brawl.

Alphicans - Good tourney, as mentioned before. I don't think I played you in brawl, but that's ok. Good games in melee, game 2 was intense. Who do you main these days anyways? Falcon?

Levi - I am so sorry about melee singles. I'm glad we fixed that. Awesome games though. aNd WTF at you ****** in brawl. And wanting to play it?!? Something wrong there. The "green" 7-11 run was too good. HULK IS ON THE MOVE!

MagnuM - Stu, I unfortunately, did not play against you. Although the Mean Green Team was pretty great. On the other hand, major props on defeating your mortal enemy, Sid! That was an epic, hack ridden match. Also, continue to never play metaknight! That shit's not cool.

Solaris - Nice to see you at another tournament. Your Samus is always fun to play against. GGs in melee doubles, you played well all around. Hope to play you again soon.

Lemonlau - Crappy melee bracket, good show on brawl singles. Another solid team event for us. I guess I should keep playing brawl for that reason. Maybe teach me MK? lawl. Thanks for hosting after, that was a blast all around. You'll never defeat Andross!!!!!!!!!

Zug-Zug. - Man, I played teams with you guys all day. Always fun, good matches all around. Glad to see people playing melee. A lot.

Vitality - Nice to meet you. GGs all around. More speedcubing! That is just ridiculous.

Kithkin - Good tourney for you. You finally found team mates and they were both pretty good :p I see your sheik is as ghey as ever. Good times afterwards, hope to see you soon.

Frio - GGs. Good job on melee doubles. Just a note about our melee match. ICs vs Ganon is heavily in ICs favour, as is FD (it is the most common counterpick stage for IC players). And your pikachu was pretty good. Keep it up.

KillOck - Way to stick around for melee :p Oh well, ggs in casuals, and you placed pretty well f I do say so myself. You were top 8 in brawl singles right? But where was the link?

Punch crew - Needs to be there for melee. It's just more fun.

Steve - I didn't get to play you, which is too bad. We will melee some other time.

Janitor - Too bad you couldn't stick around for the main events. They were pretty intense. Once again, the vid was great. Casuals were a lot of fun.

RL/5950 - You guys always impress me. Just be more aggressive when edgeguarding (this isn't brawl!) and you will win 231468% more matches. GGs.

I don't think I missed anyone, but If I did, my bad. Look forward to the possibilty of ADAT 2, and the possibility of me being back in town to attend it.

Edit: Abundance of :p:p:p

Levi5

Smash Ace
Shoutbacks:

Victra: lol thanks, I would've been disappointed if you never showed either. I'm glad I got you to convince Sean to come too. You're soo funny, and you have a camera handy ALL THE TIME, you're like an asian or something.

Mike: BRAWL BROTHERS MELEE. You were right, I wanted to play because it was 4 in the morning. and yeah wow what the **** I dunno how Kevin and I played till third, mad props for him.

Shoutouts will come later

EDIT: HULK HERO

kithkin

Smash Champion
Oh my god Levi I'm laughing so hard that was rediculous after the tournament at Sids.

Mike, next tournament we have to have a bracket for he free for alls with smash balls in the pit level!

Would be epic.

edit: oh right.

Round 1 vs Afterdawn
I won in 2

round 2 vs KillLock
I won in 3

Round 3 vs Sid/LEMON LAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu, I lost in 3

round 4 vs Levi I think, I won in 3

Round 5 vs Mike I think, I won in 3, I think

Round 6 vs Alphicans I won in 3

Round 7 vs Sid again I think, I won in 3

Round 8 vs Jarett/Solaris I think, I won in 3 (it was set of 5)

Round 9 against DANATHON(superboom) I lost in 4 (set of 5)

wow 9 rounds.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Round 1 vs Levi
Lost in match 3 (stupid Luigi's Mansion)
Round 2 vs Some guy who's name I forgot
Won in match 2
Round 3 vs Carl
Lost in match 2 (It also left me with a feeling of deja vu)

Hope that can help in some way.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Round 1 - bye

Round 2 WB - vs LemonLau L 0-2

Round 3 LB - vs Vitality W 2-0

Round 4 LB - vs Killock L 0-2

I think i got the short end of the draw, but still pleased with my performance :)

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
I can't remember if this is 100% correct but:

Round 1: Topdog
I won (2-1) using Lucas, Samus and marth respectively

Round 2: Frio
I won (2-1) can't remember first two rounds, last one I was marth

Round 3: Frasier(sp?)
I won (2-0) using Marth and DDD respectively

Round 4: Lemonlau
I won (2-0) using MK

Round 5: Superboom
I lost (0-3) using MK twice, samus once

Round 6: Kithkin
I lost (1-3) using MK

Hopefully this helps

Ermine

Smash Ace
I won 2-0 against Mason
I won 2-0 against Levi
Lost 0-2 against Superboom
I won 2-0 against Killock
I won 2-1 against Colin
I lost 1-2 against Sid ELIMINATING BEAVER AND I FROM THE TOURNEY!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
More shoutoutz. Who cares about brawl singles >=D

aw i no is dat kevin rayps. Thunderjolt->down smash->down b = HEAVENLY COMBO.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Alright, SHOUTZZ!

First of all, sorry to everyone for sucking at bringing setups. I was supposed to bring three, but I could only manage one. Secondly, Brawl is dumb. Not saying that I don't like the game. It's cool and all, but by the end of the day I was just nauseated by the sight of Meta Knight. I think I'm gonna move on to a character that's not just clockwork. Kudos to anyone who actually took time to learn some less commonly used characters, and brought them to a tournament setting. I'll see if I can do the same. Thridly, well done Luke and Tyler for running a good tourney without anything going horribly wrong. The Brawl Single bracket, well, that's a little out of your control, so w/evzz. Fourthly, YES. Fifthly, Victor wins every last prize for that video.

Brawl Singles...

1st match vs the only other kind of black guy. Win in 2

2nd match vs DMK. Win in 2

3rd match vs Kithkin. Win in 3

4th match vs Solaris. Loss in 2.

5th match vs x After Dawn x ???? win in 2

6th match vs Ermine. Win in 3

7th match vs Kithkin. Loss in 3

(in no particular order)

MagnuM: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH you don't even know how much it's on! Savor your victory while it lasts, because it WILL NOT last long at all! Also, our matches are kind of the best. That set was the most fun I had the entire day, for reals. Too cool, too cool...

MetaBread: Wow. I seriously doubted that you'd place as well as you did. Totally proved me wrong... Congrats! Also, it was cool having you over again. Thanks for the good times!

Levi5: The HULK HERO! I always have so much fun when you're around. Like, our solid Ness team (read: fsmash), the bloodbath, hanging around outside, being chased by you + Dan + Scott in a Smart car and the awesome at my house. So many huge times. I'm really glad that you came to this.

Ooze: We are the strongest, and it'll be even huger (yes, that makes sense). We could have done better in Brawl, and I felt good about our Melee. Congrats on a good Melee singles run. Can't wait for our next tourney. And I will ALWAYS defeat Andross are you fkin kidding me?!

Sho: My favourite (edit: x29)! So yeah, we had some fun matches, but it's a shame that we didn't really get to hang out. I cry about it on the inside, because I have to put my best face forward (read: manly).

x After Dawn x: You're shorter than I expected! You're also better than I expected. Again, thanks for hosting this; You definitely delivered.

Alphicans: Copypasta, except for the height expectations. I don't remember playing against you though. I watched one of your games against Colin, and it was pretty intense. Perhaps I should play Toon Link someday and you can show me your moves! (I only have two plays as Toon Link on my save data wtf :ohwell: )

Colin: I was a little shy about asking to play against you. I wish I would have had at least one set with you, as you are one of the more interesting Brawl players. You're good with Ness, and you have great knowledge of the game. I'd like to smash with you more often.

MikeMonkey: Thanks for watching a few of my games. Unfortunately I didn't see any of your singles games. Did you even enter? And, where were you for Melee?

Janitor: K I promise that sometime this summer I'll come down to Red Deer to smash it up with you. We really don't play each other all that often, and our games are too much fun. That vid is crazy epic!

FalseFalco: The Engrish is too strong! Your smash is too strong as well. There was a time long long ago when I could beat you in Melee, and now it's always just no cigar. I was definitely rooting for you for that MM, and I think you played it extremely well. Where was the "ultimate tactic?"

SuPeRbOoM: **** your smash is like Ivan Ooze, but IRL. It was a blast having you at my place.

xpiritflare: I'm sorry if the first night was boring. I'm sure the Brawl didn't help hahaha. It was definitely nice to see you again after so long (read: the grim period), and I had a lot of fun playing you in Melee. I hope you had a good time at your friend's.

Kill0ck: We sort of didn't see each other very much during the event. I'm sure you were busy systematically picking apart all your opponents though.

LemonLau:
Rather play ball with shaq and 'em, flatten 'em
Psyche, kiddin! You thought I took a spill. But I didnt,
Trust the lady of my life she hittin
Hit her with a drop top with the ribbon
Crib for my mom on the outskirts of philly
You trying to flex on me? Don't be silly

Getting jiggy wit it.

Solaris: Congrats on Brawl 3rd. It was cool to see some character variety. Your MK is definitely better than mine as well. Get your bro out to a tourney sometime!

DMK.: Your Wario is pretty good, though you made some vicious mistakes in our match that cost you. Our games also had some hilarious moments! GGs and I hope to see you at future events.

Koda: I was very impressed with your Brawl performance. Pretty soon you'll be able to take those god-awful super spammy dsmash/shoop happy skilled MK players. Also, that sudden death match was HUGE.

Red Deer: Gets special mention, because you guys are always in these events getting your street credz. Unlike...

Punch Crew: Whur were you guys?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Janitor: K I promise that sometime this summer I'll come down to Red Deer to smash it up with you. We really don't play each other all that often, and our games are too much fun. That vid is crazy epic!
I'm staying in Edmonton for August, we can always smash then. =)
Oh, and just when I thought it'd get old....

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this pic is getting ridiculous.

Shoutout @ Sho: Forgot you, sorry! GGs nice to meet you and play you.

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
Gonna keep mine short..

Sid : Thanks for housing me, I really appreciate it. We had some great matches at your place . I would've really liked to play melee friendlies with you though.

Victor : Watching your crazy speedcubing in person was unbelievable. You're sick. haha, I loved our matches, they were really fun, hope to play you again man =)

Carl : You're a beast... plain and simple.

Dan : You're too good... grats on placing so well on every event haha.

Sho : Our adventure was fun ! Too bad we missed the blood bath... haha and don't worry I still have that card in case ;)

Brad : We had a good team for melee. It's a shame Carl and Dan are too good.

Levi : protip: don't lose at brawl anymore. Lol but yeah anyways, our matches were fun as heck

Beeble : We had some good matches. And would it have mattered if you kept that first game =P? Haha I remember how you weren't exactly happy when me and Brad won that first set vs Carl and Dan haha.

Koda : Nice beaver... o_O

x After Dawn x and Alphicans : Thank you for hosting this tournament, it was unbelievably fun. I hope you guys do another sometime in the future. After all, this was my first tournament that I've attended. You should be honored, xpiritflare decided to come out to YOUR tourney! HAHA! lol. j/k

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
I totally forget how many people I went through, I just remember being knocked out by Koda(That sly dog! Pikachu! =P) Though I suspect at least 6-7 matches before I went to the buried grave that I wasn't looking forward to </3

SUPRABOOOM: Man every time we face I always have a blast, you and your crazy moves and ROY combo's, you know next time we come across eacother we'll be doing massive friendlies again, just don't forget that next time my Melee game is going to be nice and boiled up. So expect the worst <.<! (4 STAWK?! LOL JUST KAWDIN').

Kithkin: Very nicely placed my friend and some good advice about sticking with your character Main, the only problem I had was that we lacked huge friendlies, next time let's make an explosion.

Carl: Good **** in teams dude! You know you got some mad tricks when you and IKE(Who needed Mike? Ike was just toooo good/ JK =P) took out me and Solaris, though it was close and Solaris almost made a 4 stock come back, now that's my teammate. Good friendlies at the beginning of the day too, though it would of been nice to have some Melee friendlies also. I really wanted to SHOW U MY MOVES.

Lemonlau: You don't know how happy I felt when we smeared you and Mike into the losers bracket, oh sweet revenge from ADAT was very, very sweet. Srs though, you guy's are bonkers in teams, you had me and Solaris fighting for every last bit of stock we had. Good stuff!

Beeble: Those were some tight Melee friendlies, sorry it took me a bit to get used to Melee =(

Alphicans/AfterDawn: You guy's did a great job at hosted a very nice tournament, I can tell you already if there were to be another one, you can already count me in. Also, more games from you two, we never faced once =(

Solaris: My teammate, **** we're getting good, unfortunately we didn't get as far as we would of liked but we still placed a solid 5 and kept the competition on their shoes. I think we're really starting to build something. Next time we team we'll win fo show.

Koda: We did some team friendlies earlier in the day and we did pretty **** good. That Pikachu is pretty monstrous, I definitely want some more of that. Good **** keeping it real, next time though Link vs Pika?

Stu: Dude you're freakin' awesome, loved both your Bowsers from Brawl and Melee, nice way to show how he SPINS in this neighborhood <.<

Janitor: Omg love those pictures. And yes, we definitely have to face more, I believe our match was C.Falcon vs Marth right? Sick stuff, I was still getting in my groove though, so watch out~!

DMK: Nice stuff dude, a real pleasure facing you. Hope to see you come to more tournaments new and improved.

KillL0ck: Downright Badass <.<'

If I've forgotten anyone sorries, definite update if I remember.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Thanks for the shoutouts guys, I'll bring my own in a moment =P

Tyler and Luke, if you need help compiling things for the bracket I can help.

Also, me and Afterdawn were in the fourth box in the initial bracket. Just so you know placement.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

NOW FOR A POST IN A CODE BOX RAINBOW FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE
>:3
Code:
[LEFT][COLOR=Red]My Apologies for missing some people, I didn't know a lot of the people this time around,[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]
 I haven't really been paying attention to the smash community so there's a few people
 [/COLOR][COLOR=Red]I don't know a lot about, but hopefully I can get you covered anyways. It's a shame I
 [/COLOR][COLOR=Red]didn't get to know a lot of you guys, I managed to play against you though, but oh well
 [/COLOR][COLOR=Red]maybe next time. Anyways here's the obligatory shoutouts,  in no particular order.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Orange][B]Sid[/B]: Thank you so much for housing me under short notice like that, and the cab ride that [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Orange] was akward with the cab driver there, lolz. We didn't play against each other much, but [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Orange] batsablazin was really funny. Chillin' in the dark during ssbm 2v2 was fun. AND WOW YOUR [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Orange] PLACE WAS AWESOME, too bad you didn't have mario party. No memory card found would [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Orange] you like to continue playing? >Y/N?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Orange][B][COLOR=Yellow]Kevin[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=Yellow]:[/COLOR][COLOR=Yellow] Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner. Thank you's for; bringing us so far in
 [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow]brawl [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow]2v2, giving me brawl advice during my matches, getting me a secure ride to the
 [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow]tournament [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow][thank drew again for me too] I'm glad someone else who knew poop's was
 [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow]there, lol. People[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow] would think I'm the only tard at the tournament otherwise =P[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow] [COLOR=YellowGreen][B]Parka[/B]: Man Chuck E's was so much fun, I can't believe they played the bel-air theme for
 [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=YellowGreen]us. The play place was sooo funny, especially when we pushed that kid down the slide
 [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=YellowGreen]and said that we owned this building. The free food was delicious, nice quick thinking.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=YellowGreen] [COLOR=Teal][B]Carl[/B]: Too bad you lost the money match, I was hoping you would win, but everyone knows[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=YellowGreen][COLOR=Teal]
 [B]Meta-Bread is turbo lame.[/B] The pizza was ****ing delicious, I totally would've put down
 [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=YellowGreen][COLOR=Teal]a loss in my bracket for it, dope choice. WE DIDN'T HAVE OUR ROY DITTOS LOOOOOOOOL[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=YellowGreen][COLOR=Teal]
 They'll happen eventually. You and Dan were so much fun to play against in teams. One of[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=YellowGreen][COLOR=Teal]
 these days Alex and I will come up to Edmonton and we'll play 2v2 for some more lulz.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=YellowGreen][COLOR=Teal] [COLOR=Navy][B]Dan[/B]:[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]lololololololol enjoy reading your shoutout <3 no homo lolololololoolol. Lulz at[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=YellowGreen][COLOR=Teal][COLOR=Navy]
 your matches they were funny, F TILT. I never saw the ending of us vs red deer, I assume[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=YellowGreen][COLOR=Teal][COLOR=Navy]
 you JV 6'd them in the end. Grats on winning lotsa money and ****. Sorry I quit ssb64[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Indigo][B]Sean[/B]: I'm really glad you came, though I didn't get to play you very much. We hardly even
 [/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo]chilled D: Fun matches in 2v2 though. Hyper mode wasn't good enough for me. Grats.
 [/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo]/youtube comment.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Pink][B]Victra[/B]: Dude you have gotten so much better at melee, It's ridiculous. You've got[/COLOR][COLOR=Pink]
 unpredictability coming out your ears, gg's. Chillin' was a lot of fun. You ALWAYS have[/COLOR][COLOR=Pink]
 a camera handy it seems, like some sort of asian guy or something, hah. Nice vids / pics.[/COLOR][COLOR=Pink]
 You contribute to the media side of smash so well. Good ****. I saved pink text for you[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=YellowGreen][COLOR=Teal][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue] [B][COLOR=DarkRed]Mike W[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=DarkRed]: I'm so glad that we had our little ordeal cleaned up. I'm sorry I made you lose a
 [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=YellowGreen][COLOR=Teal][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][COLOR=DarkRed]match you won to John. I think our set was fun though, ROY FACE DOWN IN DEFENSE
 [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=YellowGreen][COLOR=Teal][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][COLOR=DarkRed]MODE TRAP CARD ONLY TAKES EFFECT WHEN YOSHI'S STORY IS IN PLAY. Sid's place was
 [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Orange][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=YellowGreen][COLOR=Teal][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][COLOR=DarkRed]hilarious. Hope you don't mind about redoing the set though.[COLOR=Red][B]
Brad[/B]: lol red text, grats on winning so much moneys. Metaknight's a ****ing *****,
 Bowser main my ***. Guess the censors and win FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR ****ING EMAIL
[B][COLOR=DarkOrange]Steve[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=DarkOrange]: Where the hell were you? I saw you like four times, including when we took all
 those brawl pics. That was so dumb, but hilarious.
[COLOR=Yellow][B]Stu[/B]: Whoops; forgot about that match untill long after the tournament was over, my bad.
 Sorry, I was very confused and upset with rides and where my melee disc went and stuff,
 we'll get back to it next time.
[SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Teal]Luke & Tyler[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][COLOR=Teal]: I put you guys together, because I didn't want either of you to feel
 they were more appreciated than the other in hosting the tournament. Good job guys, 
 much better than I had expected. I wish that you held up with the rules about banned
 songs though =P. Again, fantastic job, good to see that you stuck with your words about 
 the food, it was among the best I've had provided for me at a tournament. Overall, it was
 one of the funnest tournaments I've been to, and that's what matters most to me....
 No hard feelings about the trash talk in 2v2, that was all in the name of fun too >:3
 You'll get me back next time.
[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy][B]John[/B]: YOU GOT ME BACK YOU ****, we need to play again. You totally still have it for ssb
 I'll get a phone sometime soon if you get back into ssbm. Deal. GG's and all that jazz[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Indigo][B]Yosharo and Nasz[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo]: I don't really know you two quite yet, but you are the first two for 
 me to have played in a brawl tournament, and I almost got my *** handed to me. I got a 
 few lucky breaks between both of you. Don't take it hard that I'm a bit inexperienced, I 
 pretty much just applied melee knowledge the whole time, and I'm not bad at melee. ;)[/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/LEFT]
This concludes my public service announcement.
Sorry if I missed you. But you know the rules. NO EDITING, NO PREVIEWING, FINAL DESTINATION, WAVEDASHING ONLY

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
Someone knows how to use the liquify tool. Chuck E Cheeses was a blast Levi, we gotta do that again sometime. I'll give my shoutouts later. VICTRA WHEN ARE YOU IN EDMONTON EXACTLY IN AUGUST.

Top Bottom