• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT - Edmonton, Alberta - July 12, 08

Vitality

Smash Ace
wut sid? o.0

Btw Tyler you shouldn't be calling me noob when after all I've played this game for just about over a year now. Plus you didn't add the list of melee rules.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Jim, I was kidding. Read the previous posts, we're calling everybody noobs for fun. >_>

For Melee rules...I thought we were just gonna do standard, but I'll let Luke decide them since I don't play Melee.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Lol, he called me a noob and he plays brawl but not melee. Everyone knows any game that doesn't include Roy isn't a game

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Are you a brand new face? or does someone else know you? Also if you have friends make sure to bring em :D.

Gerbality

Smash Journeyman
I will try to make this, hopefully I can make it to singles lols

oh ya, and subscribe'd to this n64 spamfest

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
ADAT Money Matches

*ALL* Melee

Alphicans - Y.link vs. Yoshi race to 3 (aka best of 5)
Spin-Dash - Link vs. Yoshi race to 3
SID! - Double blind picks race to 3, all random level

Yay for melee singles. Like, YAY. Ambitious for you guys to do 4 tourneys/one day on first go at organizing, but I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Ps. WTF is ness-saffron rules for hannenbow?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
ADAT Money Matches

*ALL* Melee

Alphicans - Y.link vs. Yoshi race to 3 (aka best of 5)
Spin-Dash - Link vs. Yoshi race to 3
SID! - Double blind picks race to 3, all random level

Yay for melee singles. Like, YAY. Ambitious for you guys to do 4 tourneys/one day on first go at organizing, but I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Ps. WTF is ness-saffron rules for hannenbow?
Sorry, but we are only doing 3 events, I know doubles usually goes before singles, but I like singles alot more, and since we didn't get melee singles at CT4 it's an even bigger reason to have melee singles over doubles. I repeat... NO MELEE DOUBLES!

Metah

Smash Rookie
I've searched around for a definition on Ness-Saffron rules but I can't find one either. Explaination please (I didn't own an N64 so <_<)

Vitality

Smash Ace
Those melee rules are awesome (with very much sarcasm added)

I suggest you copy the melee rules from CT4 since it seems to be the norm.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
It's what Dan said...in SSB64 tournies, if Ness was chosen by someone, Saffron City could not be chosen.

The same applies here, except it's with Sonic and Hanenbow (if someone chooses Sonic, you can't counterpick with Hanenbow). I'm doing it to protect you, Spin-Dash.

Rules are fixed, had some things wrong.

If you guys want, I might even be able to write down the MM list in the first post so that nobody forgets.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
What is your beef with hanenbow? It's a pretty legit CP stage, not much that makes it bannable aside from the stalling, and there are plenty of other stages that promote stalling. Even in melee Pokestad was a neutral and it was such a stallers stage.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
There is no real reason to have hanenbow banned, but if you guys really care that much about, I guess I could rethink it, and try to find something wrong with it, but I am telling you hanenbow is legit.

Also no 64, if there is no time for melee dbls, how could we fit in 64?

Top Bottom