• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT - Edmonton, Alberta - July 12, 08

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Dan, one would think you'd get sick of owning every1 at that game, especially all of us, cause we don't play it at all.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
LOL, too bad you're in Canada. I would have come, seeing as your tournament has the same name as my brother's smash tag..

unityole

Smash Lord
ahhh thats not me
i would expect as much that he would think unityole same as superboom :/
someone who assume janitor and others r noob without even playing them, just look at the posts count, obviously havent see enough people to know

my name is ronald, not dan btw

and you will beat anyone in ssb64 if u try hard, so make a ssb64 tournament =)

maybe 2v1.
that with team attack on or off?
and yea 1 week is enough for them to win, 1 week to practice, thats a lot of time!!
i only got 4 stocked by dan couple of times so u all should have a chance

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Why did you need to bump it? Obviously you need more hype. Hyped tournies don't need to bumps.

Metah

Smash Rookie
Hey, After Dawn. I'm confirmed for Brawl definately. I was also wondering if my friend could join too? He doesn't have an account here but his name is Naitius. He typically plays Ike and Mr. Game and Watch.

Top Bottom