• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Ness Mains

PSI-Apocalypse

Smash Apprentice
Active Ness main! I train hard every day, I also play other characters, but mostly I play Ness and I'm working hard to master him, I would probably upload a match that I recorded yesterday. I have a problem, I only play against my brother, because where I live, there are no smashers... Tried to train a few friends but they play almost nothing, so here I am, without variety to play with. Sorry for the horrible English I'm from Mexico :p

Steak1ey

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2380-3765-3357
I'm a pretty active melee ness player, but not quite a tournament threat.
I saw Flim Flam playing pre-evo friendlies and doing some crazzzzy stuff. ness in evo top 8 20XX

Eggggggggggbert

Smash Apprentice
I play a lot of Ness and am an avid fan of the Mother series (especially Earthbound). I have a pretty well developed PM Ness and have played Melee Ness on the side since 2005. I've only gotten into competitive melee a year ago and only very recently started to develop some of his more advance mechanics. When I've created more consistent play, I'll start developing some footage to get some voices on it from here in the Ness board.

Smash Rookie
Hey, recent Ness main here. Technically I dual main Falco and Ness now though. I'd appreciate it if any of you fellow Ness mains would message me about your experience with Ness and any tips or things you've learned since there isn't too much info out there to learn.

zzzlaxx253

Smash Rookie
I main ness up here in washington but im still a new player only been playing for a couple months but ness is my favorite by far.

zzzlaxx253

Smash Rookie
Ive heard of it somethings good some bad id be down to try it out to find out ill post if i try it and get some ness dittos going forsure always want more friends to smash with

Jay-R

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sickboy1198
3DS FC
3969-5537-6136
Ness will get you no where drop Ness go Marth/Fox/Falco.

LuddeKudde

Smash Rookie
NNID
mrkudde
I am maining Ness, i haven't Been playing for so long, so im not really active, ill go to my first tournament in January :nessmelee:
:)

Baldrdash

Smash Rookie
Canadian here who just picked up Ness. Started as Marth but it just didn't feel right so I started playing Ness and now I'm in love.

WalmartShoes

Smash Rookie
I'm from Florida and mainly use Marth, but hard secondary Ness in melee (melee's really the only smash game I play). I've been doing a lot of testing and research on Ness to try to push his metagame and fulfil his potential - I believe he's definitely capable of doing some serious damage in tournament if used in the correct hands. I made a "Ness R&D" FB page, so check it out if you want to join me in pushing Ness' meta as far as it can go!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1487716491537731/

P.S. I also stream sometimes, usually just to hang out and talk smash to whoever decides to join, if you're bored or something: twitch.tv/ssbm_walmart_shoes

Apollo21

Smash Rookie
Hey, Just joined the facebook group. Hopefully we can discover some cool stuff to develop the meta. Been playing a lot of ness recently.

Berserk Falcon

Smash Rookie
this is a dumb question but I'm a falcon player and I'm looking 4 people to smash with in the Lakeland FL area I mainly play PM but I really want to play melee

PsychoSoldier

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone. I am the Ness soloist of South Carolina. I am fairly active, but recently have had money issues. Thank you for having me. I hope we can work together in future

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
I am an active Ness main. Sorry Simna, I still don't have a computer worth netplaying on. I only really get to travel to local tournaments since money is something I don't really have.

Earthboundy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Earthboundy
3DS FC
0173-1290-2436
I'm fairly active. Though most of my effort has been into Smash 4 lately, but I alternate between whatever game I'm in the mood for. Thinking of labing Melee Ness more after KTAR tomorrow.

Zalz0

Smash Rookie
I'm a pretty active Ness solomain, recently my controller broke though so I haven't been able to practice, so I've just been analyzing matches and studying ness frame data for the last week or so.

Lioncache

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
LION#321
similarly i also main ness, though i've been analyzing frame data for the last two weeks

Last edited:

MP3

Smash Rookie
Idk what is considered active, but I have been attending online tournies (East Coast Fridays, LACS3 qualifier). I play unranked slippi quite often. From NC, USA atm. I main Ness. I view the almighty Simna twitch netplay streams when I can and play him to learn.

Top Bottom