• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Hughie

Smash Lad
Hey, I go up to Canberra often to visit my brothers, I might attend one of these. I'll bring one of my brothers who's at Burgmann, but he likes to play with items and stuff, so yeah.

PaulieProcket

Smash Cadet
accidental double post lol

I'm in the wi-fi group and still play.

Add me.
BC2255

Way back beginning of the year I added you, still got ya :) same as Wave (didn't know who it was back then), if you don't still have me add me again! Also add me to skype chat yo lol

PaulieProcket

Smash Cadet
There hasn't been all to much happening in NSW atm apart from a meet being held this Sunday at Gords, the next biggest event I could suggest would be the Canberra monthly held on the 9th of November, which is on a Saturday

Remastered

Smash Lord
Ok, organising to come down in February to your gathering. Will hopefully restore some Aus Smash pride vs Tin Man (doubt it, but I'll try given I at least know the Oli MU unlike the rest of Aus). Trying to get Jesmo to come along with me as he's also interested in playing Tin, and beating Chris after he lost the last Lansmash to an LGL timeout :p

I've heard from Chris that there are some pretty solid tech players down in the capital.

PaulieProcket

Smash Cadet
Hahaha sweet sounds good man! Someone has to take down Tin's Olimar too op lol. Yeah actually, I mean, I've only met em on one occasion, but what I saw was rather neat! Good bunch of people to so it'll be well worth the travel :)

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Looks fun!

Can bring a couple of players to the next meet.

Will also bring NTSC 64 with Smash if Sean is interested.

Finally we'll be heading down to Melbourne again soon I've decided, for the next big smash event. Unsure of what the next big one is though, haven't been on SWF in a while. If anyone is interested in a free ride down let me know.

gomez

Smash Rookie
Looks fun!

Can bring a couple of players to the next meet.

Will also bring NTSC 64 with Smash if Sean is interested.

Finally we'll be heading down to Melbourne again soon I've decided, for the next big smash event. Unsure of what the next big one is though, haven't been on SWF in a while. If anyone is interested in a free ride down let me know.

Sweet! Am definitely interested, although:

a) I don't have my own n64 controller anymore, and

b) We typically have a shortage of TV's compared to consoles. Definitely bring it if you can though :).

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
It's alright, James bulk buys n64 controllers from ebay so we have 1000. We also have 10 t.v's as well so we can probs bring a couple of small CRT's.

Bu$

HoC
Hey homies, in case you didn't know we have a Tournament going down soon! it's going to be pretty big and pretty hype. Sorry for the late notice but it's has enough hype about it to possibly make it a big Major.

http://smashboards.com/threads/vic-miles-warehouse-january-4-5-2014-op-updated.342032/
All the info is in the thread. Myself and a few others are also will to house as many OOS people as possible. Be sick if you guys could make it. ;)

mattk210

Smash Cadet
Hi! I'm going to be coming to ANU for a maths summer school for most of january (jan 6 to jan 31). I noticed the poster advertising smash at ANU on mondays a few of posts back, is that or anything similar still happening at ANU during the summer break?

(I'm a melee player from sydney, only been to 1 event so far, looking forward to playing some more.)

Top Bottom