• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act like this game JUST came out

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
"Okay so the protagonist lacks any character whatsoever and it's a really, really weird way to utilise 50s-era concepts of space stations but I suppose it's inspired? I mean it just seems like a remake of Gears of War without the cover mechanics and the online is passable at best, this series is never going to take off"

Mario Kart DS!

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
"Okay so the protagonist lacks any character whatsoever and it's a really, really weird way to utilise 50s-era concepts of space stations but I suppose it's inspired? I mean it just seems like a remake of Gears of War without the cover mechanics and the online is passable at best, this series is never going to take off"

Mario Kart DS!
“Wait a minute, who the **** is ROB?!”

Star Fox

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
"Let's see who we've got here... some martial arts master, racist stereotype, probably racist stereotype, racist stereotype, red martial arts dude with pretty nice hair, token woman, racist stereotype, racist stereotype. Whoever let this game even leave development should be fired."

Super Mario 64

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
This game is so cool but too bad they had to make it exclusively for the Wii U, a system that failed big time

Dream Daddy

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
"This is a great game, and those creatures look adorable!"

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (Gamecube)

Top Bottom