• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Accidentally Deleted Piranha Plant Email?

0psokopolis

Smash Rookie
So, my younger brother was way hyped for Ultimate, and so I bought it digitally on my eShop account the first day it came out back in December. Now he’s pumped for Piranha Plant, but I don’t remember ever getting any piranha download code in an email back when I bought it and can’t find one anywhere in old emails. Did it come back in December and I just deleted it? If so, is there anything I can do? Or Ann i in the boatload of people that Nintendo just hasn’t sent me the email yet?

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
It was probably in the promotions section of your email. If it's not there, you can try to contact Nintendo and see what happens from there. I've heard someone contacting their issue about the plant and they got theirs.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Top Bottom