• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About their crowd cheers...

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Listen to the crowd cheers of all FP2 fighters. Probably because of Covid, they reuse the Japanese cheer for every region, regardless of how Engrishy they sound. This corner cutting can be seen as somewhat acceptable because we have yet to get a fighter in FP2 with a different name outside of Japan...until now. Are they going to finally record international cheers, or is the whole world going to have to deal with "Ho-mu-ra!" and "Hi-ka-ri!"?

RawkHawk2010

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5576-5912-4888
I very much doubt we're getting "Homura" and "Hikari" in the same way I very much doubt we'd get the Japanese name of a Pokémon, though if the Smash does disappoint me in the audio department it'll be far from the first time. See the volume being too low on Battle!!, Those Who Stand Against Our Path, and Still, Move Forward! which I'm praying they fix and doubly praying they don't repeat with more tracks.

Top Bottom