• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About the Megaman's Final Smash: Sakurai forgot someone.

Roberto zampari

Smash Journeyman
In the Megaman's Final Smash, appears Megaman X, EXE, Volnutt, Starforce and PROTOMAN AND BASS

Sakurai forgot someone from the Megaman franchise, i'll tell who:

• Megaman ZX representative (Vent and / or Aile using Model X)
  • Over-1 (From Megaman Xover)
  • Rock Light (The Pachislot Megaman Ability)
I understand that Protoman and Bass are part of the Megaman franchise, but this final smash makes sense when it's about Megaman's interdimensional representative. Seriously, Sakurai need to play Megaman games and pachislot.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
uh...Sakurai definitely didn’t forget to about them, but chose to use more popular Mega Man characters in the final smash

And he don’t need to play Megaman games since he’s got knowledge for centuries

CaptainVul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaLefty
3DS FC
5386-8706-1766
Mega Man ZX rep would have been unnecessary, and Model X is only in ZX for like one level, there is absolutely no reason to include it.

No one wants Over-1, I'd rather forget that game even exists. And besides most people don't even know who that character is or even played that game because it sucks.

That pachislot game is obscure as hell, I doubt anyone has even heard of that game at all except for extremely hardcore fans, including that would have been completely unnecessary and would have only confused people.

And I'm sure Sakurai is a fan of Mega Man games, stop assuming stuff because he didn't include some obscure characters in his Final Smash.

The Rhythm Theif

Smash Ace
An Apartment With Stolen Forgery Art In Paris
Switch FC
SW-2028-5151-9144
I'm pretty sure the only character Sakurai forgot in Mega Man's Final Smash was Zero from the Mega Man X series. Y'know, partner of X, the SA Class Maverick Hunter, the guy who said one of the either most famous or most infamous quotes in X4: "What am I fighting for?!" That guy! I think Sakurai might be able to put Zero in Mega Man's Final Smash next game, especially since he was one of the main characters in the Mega Man X series.

Top Bottom