• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About moveset swapping and Character attribute editing

GoForBroke11

Smash Rookie
I am looking to learn how to swap character movesets, but I don't want them taking the appearance of that character. For example mario with wolfs down smash, or lucarios side b, lucas up smash, samus neutral b, peach float. When I look at tutorials on youtube I understand what they are talking about but none of them cover the subject of having the character keep their appearance and take on the moves of another character. If this isn't possible I will just stick to editing move values, like damage, knockback.

I have heard about brawl box and project smash attacks and do not know which one to download to make the edits. I hear one is a primitive version of the other

I have also never downloaded pm and do not know how to make it work with dolphin. Do I just need a brawl iso and the pm files?

And just a few more things. Is making moves jump cancelable difficult? Is there a way to speed up an animation and keep everything else constant?

Also if this is the wrong place to post this could it be moved. I didn't know if brawl workshop would have been a better place.

Any questions you can answer will help.

Last edited:

ML2C

Smash Rookie
Get BrawlBox and PSA (Brawlbox for Animations & PSA for Moveset Modding),
Also get Brawlbuilder to combine the Brawl.iso and the Homebrew Folder of Project M

Note: I haven't tried BrawlBox and PSA for Moveset Swapping but I found some tutorials about it

Top Bottom