• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Abbreviations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SH4D0W

Smash Rookie
Mostly I can't understand a single word of what some people write on these forums:urg:

"blabla do an DLIXK-ropegrab and then hit them with TRNGF-cancel and if you do sparkwavecopterwalldash and then follow up with a FKDLSO-AIR and a LAIR BAIR NAIR KAIR RAIR ZAIR SAIR QAIR PAIR work too, but only if you do the WKDLAIR attack but it has a crooked, flipped and disjointed hitbox and 7 invisibility and inpotency frames, but only if you choose IC, FG, L, R, Q or LRPMM as your character" or something like that:psycho:

How is a newb like me going to understand all of that:confused:

Is there a guide somewhere to these terms???

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
LMFAO XDDDD
Oh that was so funny.
Check the stickies buddy. ^_^

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
this describes all the AT's (advanced techniques) referred to on other threads.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=187873

for most other things if you know what they're GENERALLY talking about... sound crap out... you know how an acrynom works... if its character based what character makes sense for IC?... obviously Ice Climbers. if its game play based what does b air mean???... back air... its not that hard man. the only ones you should need defined are AT's... and i just gave you a thread for that.

PS! LOOOOOL at 'impotency frames' hahahhahahahahah

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Wow I want to quote the original post and put it into my signature. Will you let me Sh4dow?

Kino

Smash Cadet
Captain Falcon is the best character because of his 20 impotency frames with every move

P.S: Hilarious post Sh4dow, you are my favourite noob. ever.

Shade487z

Smash Cadet
LMAO I used to be like that but at least now I can turn SOME of these terms into English. Don't worry, it gets easier.

Immortal_One

Smash Apprentice
Mostly I can't understand a single word of what some people write on these forums:urg:

"blabla do an DLIXK-ropegrab and then hit them with TRNGF-cancel and if you do sparkwavecopterwalldash and then follow up with a FKDLSO-AIR and a LAIR BAIR NAIR KAIR RAIR ZAIR SAIR QAIR PAIR work too, but only if you do the WKDLAIR attack but it has a crooked, flipped and disjointed hitbox and 7 invisibility and inpotency frames, but only if you choose IC, FG, L, R, Q or LRPMM as your character" or something like that:psycho:

LOL
That is exactly how I feel. You sir, win 10 free internets.

Uffe

Smash Hero
:laugh: This topic wins. There are some stuff I understand and some stuff I don't. DX There was someone with an abbreviation in his sig and it was like, " ODWBTWA = One day we'll be talking with abbreviations." Not the exact words, but I lol'd when I read it.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
iirc... wtf does that mean?

Samuelson

Smash Lord

LOL

You are the coolest "noob" in the world! :)

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
try searching the questioned abbreviations in smashwiki.com. usually they will be redirected to the "english" version. it works for random other slang like wavebouncing, too.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
hahaha, awesome

i was like that for a little while (still figuring out new ones when I come across them). it definitely gets easier though

unwelc0med

Smash Journeyman
lurk moar like i did

and btw snake's isjr is pretty useful and crawldashing with falco's bread wallshine lolol but yeah, there should be a term somewhere

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

That was halarious!

"LAIR BAIR NAIR KAIR RAIR ZAIR SAIR QAIR PAIR work too"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom