• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Abate on Break

SSBM_Lan

Smash Cadet
It's unfortunate we won't be able to see him at Evo or any other big tournaments. Hopefully he'll return strong for The Big House 6.

Last edited:

Nergal69

Smash Apprentice
Looks like he'll be back for Fight Pitt. Unless of course he gets too comfortable with his time off.

MurphyPrime

Smash Journeyman
I'm curious if he ends up switching off Luigi for good. It sounds like he's starting to get frustrated with him. Hopefully pulls an Armada and not a Hax

MurphyPrime

Smash Journeyman
That was what I was referencing. I'm hoping he keeps Luigi for some match ups but uses Falco for ones he doesn't like.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I wouldn't mind seeing Abate Falco honestly, I think it could be really interesting to see how his years of Luigi would influence his Bird. I also just wanna see him do well in general, and with his skill I'm sure his Falco would do some great work.

That said, I would still miss his Luigi.

Top Bottom