• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A wild Snivy appears! - as a Pokeball Summon

smash puffle

Smash Ace

Snivy!
The Grass Snake Pokémon from the Unova region, it is one the most popular pokemon from Gen 5. It is the grass starter of the region and arguably the most popular.
In the world of Smash, Snivy appears as a Poké Ball pokemon in Smash 4. In the fangame Smash Bros. Crusade, Snivy is a playable character, which shows Snivy's potential as a character.

Is this Pokémon relevant nowadays?
Sadly, not so much at this point. Being a starter from one of the least popular generations, and being 2 generations behind the Alola region, makes Snivy's chances pretty slim. More relevant Pokémon like Decidueye and Eevee have much higher chances in comparison.
Unless Mr. Sakurai surprises us, I'm not holding my hopes up.
Despite all this, having a Gen 5 Pokémon in Smash would be pretty cool. I'm probably not the only one that thinks Gen 5 is quite underrated, a Gen 5 Pokemon in Smash would probably give the Unova games some more love.

How to support:
You can tell you want to support it of course. That's enough for me. If you really want to though, you can come up with a moveset for it. Support icons and other misc stuff are welcome too.
Feel free to support Snivy if you want to. As well you're also free to not support it, I will understand.
As well I would also appreciate if you were nice... just saying.

Support Icon:

Supporter List:
Supporters so far:
smash puffle (me)
SEGAGameBoy
Awegamer2015
Some Beedrill
Pokelego999

Thank you for reading and have a nice day! :)

Last edited:

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
I'm really good at training Fire-type Pokemon. But, I will definitely show some for Grass-types. I support!

Top Bottom