• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A thousand physicists are crying in their sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
A thousand physicists are crying in their sleep because they realize their profession was a terrible life decision.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
I almost studied physics and even got accepted at a couple places, but I had no clue what I would do with a degree in the subject.

Why would medical students know about quantum theory...? I'm a final year medical student and never learned about it. But yeah, I thought it was strange nobody brought up quantum mechanics in that topic as well. :laugh:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
All those physicists do is limit what we can do in the universe, with all there laws and theories.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Physicists are like the freshmen with braces and a lisp.

straight8

Banned via Warnings
Probably sleeping or in school.. but always in GA
like im jsut dying right now....

everything we know about modern science
from http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13257806&postcount=62

its like

someone wants me to commit mass homicide

also apparently not understanding something is not grounds to be in awe of it, it is proof that it doesnt exist

and oh what sweet "proof" it is

im just going to keep raging everytime alt f4 says the term "modern science" acting like 1) he has a fuking clue about it 2) it is anywhere close to correct 3) it somehow magically (YES I SAID MAGICALLY!!!) applies to his immature reasoning and belief systems

i also remember being particularly pissed when he ****ING destroyed some probability term in one of his (way too) numerous (and awful) posts

so smashboards, this beer is for you!
when i go into my quantom optics lecture tomorrow, i will make sure and bring up the theoretical dilemna that is the
MAGNETIC MONOPOLE (DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHHHH)

SERIOUSLY GUYS CAN WE JUST STOP POSTING AT SOME POINT OH MY GODDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom