• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 3 SSBB SSBM 10/3 WNY Buffalo! Best Tourney Yet!! MikeHaze!!!

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
wow that was planned pretty fast. im gonna do melee singles this time around.

and with 3 months of hype were probs gonna see a rescheduling.

im pretty sure homecoming is sometime around this date its supposedly really early this year as preident blumberg has streesed

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I'm there, and all that shiz. I wanna do livestream with PikaPika! and infzy, though. Those guys are hella cool. D:

Also, if I get a ride I could bring a set up. We have like 3 months in advance, so this CAN be set up. >_>

Also, if Cloud's sister is there, shouldn't that also count as hype?

hubble

Smash Ace
Im not sure if I'll be coming.

Maybe if someone convinced me.

Anyone interested in going to Tipped Off 5 or Pound 4, let me know. Atleast 2 of us from rochester are going. Make plans sooner rather then later.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
my sister lives in atlanta, it wouldnt be hard for me to get there, but whats more important as of right now is SNES. Lets talk about that

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Im not sure if I'll be coming.

Maybe if someone convinced me.

Anyone interested in going to Tipped Off 5 or Pound 4, let me know. Atleast 2 of us from rochester are going. Make plans sooner rather then later.
You should come and play against my better trained and shinier Falco. :3

Pound foawr, me want in.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Let the orange controller sway you into his arms, and soon she'll be asking. "Can you do some waveshines for me, baby?"

Oh, we need moar pics! Next tourney... *this coming from the person with likely the lowest self-esteem of everyone here*

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
Let the orange controller sway you into his arms, and soon she'll be asking. "Can you do some waveshines for me, baby?"

Oh, we need moar pics! Next tourney... *this coming from the person with likely the lowest self-esteem of everyone here*
Unfortunately, I can't do waveshines, so da K.I.D.'s sister will probably dump me due to inadequacy.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
I think I'll be able to do this one. I need to start playing people besides my brother and the computer.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Unfortunately, I can't do waveshines, so da K.I.D.'s sister will probably dump me due to inadequacy.
Surely you'll try, or learn for her. XD

Were you at the last one, soma ghost? Wait, were you the link player I played in the friendly?(I was the Falcon who somehow fell through the stage, which was SOOOO fake BTW)

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
and maybe 1337 wont wuss out of his MM this time i dono what was with that.

this time location will go in the TO
13370 wusses out of nothing. There's a backstory, and somewhere in the 5th Chapter it says I'm socially awkward. A footnote in Chapter 7 mentions my dad not wanting to drive me 130 miles home at 11:00 @ night. Besides, after the trouble I caused last time, there's no way in heck I'm not gonna whine and complain until I get the MM.

I'm going to say I'm coming, because I want to, not because I'm sure I can. I'll be bringing a setup if I do. I suggest getting Melee done first for no real reason other than I'll get to stay for the whole event if you do.

altairian

Smash Lord
I'm planning on coming, but I won't be a definite till closer to the date. I'll definitely be bringing my wii if I come though.

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
13370 wusses out of nothing. There's a backstory, and somewhere in the 5th Chapter it says I'm socially awkward. A footnote in Chapter 7 mentions my dad not wanting to drive me 130 miles home at 11:00 @ night. Besides, after the trouble I caused last time, there's no way in heck I'm not gonna whine and complain until I get the MM.
never talk in 3rd person again. the first 4 words of this paragraph pretained to what i said. and then u start talking about your life story

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
for the record, my sister is 30 years old and married.
LOL. get your dreams crushed.

how the hell can people not waveshine. even i can do it.

and this time, im not leaving without ****** somebody in blazblue

leet 0 is the goofy looking kid irl that plays the goofy lookin kid with the baseball cap in brawl. hes not hard to spot...
and yes he plays with a wiimote.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
never talk in 3rd person again. the first 4 words of this paragraph pretained to what i said. and then u start talking about your life story
I'm pretty sure the first 5 words pertained to what you said. And not life story, back story. If you were freaked out by my post, that was the intention. <_< No one's making you read all of it:laugh:

leet 0 is the goofy looking kid irl that plays the goofy lookin kid with the baseball cap in brawl. hes not hard to spot...
and yes he plays with a wiimote.
Summed it up perfectly.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Were you at the last one, soma ghost?

I couldn't make it. I had to play host for my brother in laws grad party.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
id like to revisit the female smashers thing.

theres like double digit numbers of girls that play smash, or video games in general. compared to the 4 and 5 digit numbers of males.

Female gamers (should) know how rare they are and should be prepared to take a little flack every now and then. Its not a big deal, and I dont know any that have quit because of it. If they do they are ******* and shouldnt be playing anyway. Same concept applys to guys as well

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I agree with you there. And even in most cases, like myself, they are JOKES. I have a gf, I have no interest in those other chicks. >_>

But it seems the people on this board get more overly sensitive about the matter, than the girls themselves. Lighten up, learn to take jokes for the love of God. I mean, is it necessary to flip out over EVERY LITTLE THING that we say. God, the game is supposed to be fun, we should be able to have fun discussion about things surrounding the game. Grow up.

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
id like to revisit the female smashers thing.

theres like double digit numbers of girls that play smash, or video games in general. compared to the 4 and 5 digit numbers of males.

Female gamers (should) know how rare they are and should be prepared to take a little flack every now and then. Its not a big deal, and I dont know any that have quit because of it. If they do they are ******* and shouldnt be playing anyway. Same concept applys to guys as well
I disagree, there is 4 or 5 digit numbers of females, but you only see 2 digits, because those are the brave ones that love video games more than they are afraid of you not keeping it in your pants. That's not a compliment and in no way implies they like you and you're THAT special, by the way.

Regarding your sister, I was just trying to get you back for talking about Cameron's sister. Really nasty, man.

Top Bottom