• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Song of Ice and Fire Game of Thrones Season 5 Discussion

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
DISCLAIMER: THIS THREAD IS FOR DISCUSSION OF SEASON 5 OF GAME OF THRONES FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE READ A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE AND HAVE READ ALL THE BOOKS. THERE MAY VERY WELL BE UNMARKED SPOILERS FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON 5. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

This might very well be the last chance we have to do this, unless the collaboration between Martin and the showrunners is so close that they have access to his manuscript for The Winds of Winter and will use it for Season 6 AND Martin is able to get live up to his most recent threat of having the next book out before Season 6. Which I hope. I don't want to fall behind the show.

So what are you guys looking forward to? Especially in regards to getting a ****-eating grin on your face when these things go down and shock your non book reading friends? (ALA: Red Wedding).

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
The stuff that goes down in Winterfell during ADWD is my favourite part that I think they are going to do this season.

Top Bottom