• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think the top 50 will make more sense.
We’ll see. If it does though, then there’s really no reason for a top 100 because I’m not going to lie most of those picks so far are side characters with a lot of them coming from Un-represented series making them very low tier picks imo, almost bottom of the barrel tbh

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The gamexplain video seems super pointless if you ask me.

it’s supposedly exists because there aren’t enough women in smash and so they threw out literal who’s and some alright choices who should get in for being women and having cool move sets.

feels really forced and unlike their usual content. Like they literally put characters like goombella and diantia from Pokémon in it.

I know their channel isn’t hurting for views, so personally this is really odd.

Also they went through 50 names and no reimu.

If she isn’t in the top 50 or she takes the number one spot, I’m going to be pretty suspicious.

overall really makes me think
Did they mention Chun-Li and/or Lara Croft? If so, then the list can't be THAT bad. Same with Elma and Dixie.

Still, I don't think getting hung up on whether the character is male or female is a huge issue. So long as it's a character you like, that's all that matters, right?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Did they mention Chun-Li and/or Lara Croft? If so, then the list can't be THAT bad. Same with Elma and Dixie.

Still, I don't think getting hung up on whether the character is male or female is a huge issue. So long as it's a character you like, that's all that matters, right?
No, but it was only 100-51. Those definitely seem top 50 picks

D

Deleted member

I would appreciate it if someone tagged me in the case Gamexplain’s list features Pauline.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
So did we talk about the spooky Jon Cartwright tweet yet?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I don’t think it means anything.

It must suck being an insider. You just wanna post something funny but everyone reads too deep into it.
It probably means nothing, yeah.

Now the spooky Sabi tweet on the other hand-

D

Deleted member

Man things are crazy right now.

the whole daisy flower thing thinking it’s kos-mos (while namco for 5 is dead) seems like a big stretch to me

D

Deleted member

I wish people asked me stuff.

Really enjoyed answering stuff at AMAs, and it did make my evenings way more entertaining.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Continued in my nuzlocke for World of Light and now I'm watching MasterChef.
For a second I read this as “watching Master Chief” and I just imagined Tails spying on Master Chief for no reason.
Bro

I

Just

Wrasslin’
I understand. You do you. It’s not my thing, but I won’t stop you from living your best life. You can do what you want with it.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
For a second I read this as “watching Master Chief” and I just imagined Tails spying on Master Chief for no reason.

I understand. You do you. It’s not my thing, but I won’t stop you from living your best life. You can do what you want with it.
Nope lol. This two tailed Fox is watching the legendary Gordon Ramsey instead. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom