• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh, yeah, while we’re slowly moving on from the VA talk:

I probably won’t do this again, but a few months back, I did record my voice and use it in stuff.
So uh, yeah. Tagging @Taylor F and Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! because I think you two might be interested in this?
Oh yeah, the video quality is pretty bad, not really that good at getting shots while using my phone.(Especially considering that means I have to record the entire skit one-handed pretty much)
Tbh I’m definitely considering making more of these kinda videos, and not just copy paste anime clips.
Problem is, I wouldn’t really have alot of opportunitys to do so.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Yeah disliking Sylvando is basically impossible

Especially after the bit I've just complete in the game where

you go round with him recruiting an assortment of NPCs

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
the difference between erik and the great sylvando is that erik didn't single-handedly carry me through the phnom nonh boss on stronger enemies at level 24
I know Eriks knife skills help me during that boss a handful. In fact, he is a monster holding two knives

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tbh I’m definitely considering making more of these kinda videos, and not just copy paste anime clips.
Problem is, I wouldn’t really have alot of opportunitys to do so.
Little update, gonna test a thing really quick, and see how it goes. Probably will limit myself as much as possible, don’t want a repeat of the Anime Gif apocalypse, as I like to call it.
Anyway, what do you think of this?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So JYB is voicing DBS Broly. Not who I was expecting to replace the old voice, but I do like Bosch a lot and it's great to finally have him in Dragon Ball. I would've gotten Steve Blum if possible for Broly. I hope we hear more of the new voice so we can really get a feel for it.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Feel like an arena.

ID is JLY5X

Password is 2020.

Stage choice is on but please keep it legal.

Slime Master

Smash Ace
Too bad that the skill you need the most with dual wielding knives is at the bottom of the swords path, which... why would you run swords on him if his damage output with knives can get insanely good?
Dual wielding über falcon blades post-game is a nice way to just wreck things without having to think at all. Not optimal, but nice for grinding.

D

Deleted member

Found a weird Smashboards glitch that turns every icon into a black square.

A35430CE-C5D0-4877-9AAF-934B25C0A02A.jpeg

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So Vic 100% confirmed gone?
For Broly? Most likely. I dunno about his other roles. Or whether or not JYB will stay as Broly from here on out or not. But I'm interested. I know the guy who did Knuckle's voice replaced Cell for a game or two, but his main dub actor for the show remained for DBZKai and voiced him in games after that.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Raxxel Raxxel Nice matches! Your Terry is really good!
GGs to you, I had fun fighting your Joker! You love down B lol.

Arena is still open btw, guys.
Feel like an arena.

ID is JLY5X

Password is 2020.

Stage choice is on but please keep it legal.
Currently nobody inside. 8 person capacity, so feel free to hop in.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Currently watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, such a classic Christmas special.

D

Deleted member

Hopefully I can pick Switch Online during Christmas to join your Smash arenas.

D

Deleted member

This animation has 140 frames.

Each frame takes 12 mins to render.

I want to cry.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
For Broly? Most likely. I dunno about his other roles. Or whether or not JYB will stay as Broly from here on out or not. But I'm interested. I know the guy who did Knuckle's voice replaced Cell for a game or two, but his main dub actor for the show remained for DBZKai and voiced him in games after that.
The difference is that Vic got fired, and I doubt they're gonna give him his job back, so the better question is if JYB is staying as Broly, or if this is a one time thing.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Not working for me. You sure it is?

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Not working for me. You sure it is?
Arena ended itself cause no battles were happening. Give me a moment.

ID: 5DRX3

PASSWORD: 2020

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I kniw people joke about some Wii U games being an Switch gane beta, but tbh, Mario Maker 1 REALLY felt like a Mario Maker 2 beta.

Like, that game didn't even have playable Luigi (no, the mystery mushroom doesn't count), nor slopes at all.

Heck, it didn't even have checkpoints at launch, you had to do a perfect run or back to the beginning.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Just something I was thinking about while at work, something on Discord caused my train of thought to go here. Most superhero films and similar films solo/their first film usually start out spending a lot of time focusing on their origin story and that’s all fine and well if not a bit of an overused formula. Imagine if there were more first/solo superhero movies that just run with them being established heroes and either has parts of their origins come in the form of flashbacks at crucial moments or just skip fully showing it but give enough hints for the audience to piece together their origins...

D

Deleted member

Just something I was thinking about while at work, something on Discord caused my train of thought to go here. Most superhero films and similar films solo/their first film usually start out spending a lot of time focusing on their origin story and that’s all fine and well if not a bit of an overused formula. Imagine if there were more first/solo superhero movies that just run with them being established heroes and either has parts of their origins come in the form of flashbacks at crucial moments or just skip fully showing it but give enough hints for the audience to piece together their origins...
That’s my plan for the Fantastic Four in the MCU.

Basically, summarize their origins quickly on a TV interview for charity. Kinda in the way the 90s animated series did it.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
In other news, someone got suspended on Twitter for hoping a certain Star Wars character dies painfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom