• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
New Sakurai Column incoming. Push and Nokolac are translating.
The first half from PushDustin.

The second half from Nokoloc. inb4 Atelier rep

Mashed potato Samurai and his team deserve every accolade for Ultimate.

That's why I gotta present them with my Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Award:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
How many "What's up, ****ers!!" do I have to shout before my sempai notices me? DECONSTRUCTIVE RESPONSES ONLY!!1!

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
On YouTube, DELIVEREE made a video featuring the epic song Lifelight being dubbed by the DK Rap dude(s)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pokémon masters put out an apology letter for multiple issues people had with the game.

They said they’ll be addressing and improving all of these as time goes on and we are going to get more letter updates with the next one being the 17th.

It’s nice to see them actually care, and take critique to heart. They said one of their biggest goals will be to make any sync pair be viable, so people can always use their favorites if they want.

Glad to see them being passionate about fixing things so masters should become pretty good

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure someone in the thread has already brought this up, but Galarian Ponyta being a literal unicorn with a rainbow-colored, cotton candy-esque mane sends more of a fairy-type vibe than that of a pure psychic-type. Still a neat pokemon, though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Its ability is pretty tight though. But being a pure Psychic type... like, it's not bad, but it's so bland.
Maybe it becomes psychic fairy or psychic ghost?

Also why the hell didn’t they show rapidash when the stream ended with its cry?

The fact they kept it hidden makes me think a rapidash evolution is quite possible and they want to keep it a secret

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah, I have to agree that they're seriously over hyping this Pokemon. I mean, a Farfetch'd evolution was something the fanbase has wanted for a very long time, and the best they had for him is a glitched picture.

It feels like they're putting all their marbles into this, and it's a version exclusive, which makes it even more confusing.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I think I'm leaning more towards Shield, but only a tiny bit. Like, it's 55% Shield and 45% Sword right now. Just because I slightly prefer Zamazenta to Zacian, and slightly prefer Galarian Ponyta to Sirfetch'd.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Pokémon masters put out an apology letter for multiple issues people had with the game.

They said they’ll be addressing and improving all of these as time goes on and we are going to get more letter updates with the next one being the 17th.

It’s nice to see them actually care, and take critique to heart. They said one of their biggest goals will be to make any sync pair be viable, so people can always use their favorites if they want.

Glad to see them being passionate about fixing things so masters should become pretty good
the game still wont even show up on my play store and says its not compadable with my phone which is a damn lie

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'd like to get both Sirfetch'd and Galarian Ponyta but I'm leaning towards getting Shield.

I'm sure some sucker will trade me a Farfetch'd.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

RDJ is such a classy guy and I'd say he handled this in the best way possible. Love him 3000.

I do think he deserves an award for saving the universe from Thanos, tho.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

RDJ is such a classy guy and I'd say he handled this in the best way possible. Love him 3000.

RDJ is one of my favorite actors. Has played some memorable characters, especially Iron Man... and his journey from a drug user into a universally beloved actor who has stayed clean for many years now is one of the greatest stories I've ever seen.

He's a great guy. And he's part of the reason why Iron Man is my favorite MCU character, and one of my favorite characters of all time.

D

Deleted member

If I were to get an edition, I'd go with Sword and trade over a Ponyta, even if pure Psychic is disappointing. Also as much as I like Grass, unless the evolutions change my mind, I'd go for the Water for the second time in a row.
>Atelier Ryza
>good character desgin

verry funny Japan
Everytime I see Ryza I just think those clothes can't be comfortable. Her thighs look like a pressed sausage, how does she even fit in those shorts? And the boots aren't much better.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What phone do you have?
LG k20Plus
my OS is 7.0
2GB ram on the dot as required
Everytime I see Ryza I just think those clothes can't be comfortable. Her thighs look like a pressed sausage, how does she even fit in those shorts? And the boots aren't much better.
irl, that clothing would so not be comfortable at all. Her tighes are so constricted, you would think they are getting no blood

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Seeing RDJ there like this makes me feel all like

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
You know, hearing all the reasons why people picked Sobble and the "what this pokémon says about you" stuff, you'd think it would be a clear as day pick for me but no - I gravitate toward a bunny I know will get sexualized.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
hmmm. Debatable honestly.
Course, most people will know who Dark Magician and Blue-Eyes White Dragon are, but there are lots of recognizable cards that aren't associated with either, for example, these guys:
View attachment 241431
(if you seriously can't even guess this archetypes name correctly, than idk what's wrong with you lmao)
I seriously don't think it matters if a character first appeared in a game if the series started as a different form of media, otherwise you'd have people going all in on Android 21 or something.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

From what I understand, most gachas act all responsive and generous at first to build up a playerbase. We'll see if masters keeps up any of its promises in a few years

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
LG k20Plus
my OS is 7.0
2GB ram on the dot as required

irl, that clothing would so not be comfortable at all. Her tighes are so constricted, you would think they are getting no blood
So it’s an android? You could install the apk yourself then if you wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom