• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I didn't know there were this many Vanguard gifs.
I make a **** ton of them whenever an idea for a ****post pops into my head.
In fact, I already used that one earlier today, don't feel like looking for it atm thou.

Honestly convinced he's the only one who makes them and the only one who uses them actively.
Dunno about the only one(just googling "Vanguard Gifs" pulls up a ****-ton of low quality ones that look like they were made on potatoes) but as for people who actively use em?
1576464376347.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Frosty the Snowman: Civil War

Are you Team Frosty or Team Rudolph?
Logically, if it were a true fight, Rudolph would absolutely murder Frosty. His nose is bright enough to dispel some fog and shine through it and have you ever touched a light that bright? It's positively radiating. Frosty would be a puddle.

But this is just like how Captain America was supposed to stand a chance against Iron-Man when we all know Tony is practically a one-man army with a metallic suit that can fly while Cap just has a neat shield and otherwise muscles.

D

Deleted member

Logically, if it were a true fight, Rudolph would absolutely murder Frosty. His nose is bright enough to dispel some fog and shine through it and have you ever touched a light that bright? It's positively radiating. Frosty would be a puddle.

But this is just like how Captain America was supposed to stand a chance against Iron-Man when we all know Tony is practically a one-man army with a metallic suit that can fly while Cap just has a neat shield and otherwise muscles.
04D8B397-FE69-40EE-BA71-99801F3AE332.jpeg

Tbf, if they really wanted to Rudolph would have the entire North Pole on his side...

...So Frosty could have quite some big trouble.

D

Deleted member

Gonna stop with the gifs for tonight after this, but basically what you're saying here is

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I love how if you just isolated the audio from the cut scenes of these LEGO Super Hero games and animated them with more realistic character designs, it could be a legit serious superhero film

I'm sure people used to say the same thing about Street Fighter before SFIV. Darkstalkers in 3D could work fine.
People were already used to Street Fighter in 3D with the EX games I feel. Darkstalkers as a whole never got that treatment, on top of DS having more intricate animations with weird transformations, compared to it's older brother Street Fighter.

However, I don't think they'd NEED ArcSys for it to be good. It's just a question of Capcom getting their fighting game stuff together to make it happen. Aesthetically, MVC3 still looks good, an improved version of that would be nice.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I actually find your ideas for a Sonic fighting game really cool.

More so since I’m kinda tired of everyone around the internet dissing my hopes for MvC4 any time I bring it up.

I do wonder, would you want Arc Systems to make that Sonic game?
Depends. What games do they have using 3D models? I don’t want it to be sprite based.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
View attachment 253222
Tbf, if they really wanted to Rudolph would have the entire North Pole on his side...

...So Frosty could have quite some big trouble.
And that's the other problem. Rudolph has his family of reindeer, elves, an Abominable Snowman, and is an essential member for Santa's team while Frosty is just a Snowman who delivers christmas magic into the hearts of children ans literally can't function well enough outside of cold areas.

Rudolph also circumnavigates the entirety of the Earth ans stops at every house along the way all in a single night of maybe 12 hours? ****** is fast. Those reindeer would casually be outpacing the most pristine fighter jets.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
When did ass get uncensored
Ah, I forgot you weren't here for when this thread proceeded to go wild screaming the word ass because they could.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
How has everyone been doing all-day? It been pretty non-eventual & boring for me as usual.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Oh, and I'm a bit miffed that my game autosaved despite turning the function off beforehand so now my Zacian will forever be in a Master Ball.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So the finals DPC Fighter turns out to be another Pokemon Trainer, but this time, the fans choose who it is. They can pick any optiom from Gen 2-Gen 8, and the fans also choose which stage of the starters make it in, kinda like how the Gen 1 Trainer works now, with a Stage 1-2-3 starter trio (one of each stage, though it doesn't have to be tied to W/G/F being 1/2/3).

Alternatively, you can pick Team Rocket with Ekans, Meowth, and Weezing, but it's set like that.

Who do you go for?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
you ever just

A̷͙͍͙̦̮͍̰̭̥͕̪̙͕̿̋͗̇̄̏̓́̈́̒Ă̷͔͙̲̼̫̫̔͝͠Ä̶̧̻̪̰͓̼̜́͌̍A̶̢̛̬͑͌̾́̅̏̓͊̃̅̀̎͘̚͜͜Ã̴̩̖̗̇̅̽̂̓̏̇͛A̸̻̱͎̱̩̠̮͇̩͖͚͑̾́͊̊͆̔̿͒̚Á̷̹͙̖̌̏͝A̵̎͌̔̑͆͊͌̇͘̕͜Ă̷̡̧̝̭̩̹̜̞͍̳͈̊͆̌̃̄͊̊̉̾͝À̷̢̛͎͈̞̭̜̯͉̈́̿̓̅̾̓̃̕ͅA̶̛͎͕̼̲̩̐̌̾͑́͝͝A̷̡̻̗̙͕̻̺͎̮͊̍̿͒̄͝ͅA̸̲͚̗̻̽̀̽̈́̑̽̈́͠Ǎ̸͙͙͍͖̘̄̿̌̽̂̂͜͠͠A̶̜̠̟̺̞̗̠̲̻͔̗̖̪̗̾͜A̴̧̪̤̩̣͖̮͕̟̋͘͜͝ͅͅA̸͔̞̳͚̖̣̥̙͕̞͉̎̋͛̍̈͒͑̒̊̉̓͆̂́̑A̸̡̢̛̤̪̭̹͇͖͕̝͖̠̎̍̈́̀ͅͅA̴̪͖͗̅̉͗͒A̸͔͌́͂̊̓̕Ą̶̛̹̟͎̰͎̩̳̎̃͌̂̑̄̈̚͝À̶̭̺̞͓̻̳͇̈́̓́̓͊͘͝Ă̶̞̐̌͛A̴̧̧̹̩͖̻̦̰̪͓̞̳̍̔͛͘͜Ą̷̨̡̨͈̹̦͙̰̰̘͎̒́̉̈̈́̈́́͘Ą̶̢̹̟̹̗̺̝̙̻̭͍̻̺̓͐͗̒͆͘͝Ắ̴̖͒͒́͑̌̀̊̚͝Â̶͓̭͎̼̗̰̻̲̝͉̪̂̈́̒͋̍͑̈́̉̈́̾̚͘͠ͅA̴̡̤̼̖̰̩̫̒̈̃͋̐͆̈́͂̾͊̂̕͝Á̸̛͕͇̗̼̥̗͎̻͊́̔̑͋̇̆̄͘͝͝͠Ą̴̨̖̣̹͔̣͔̣̭̭̩̩̙̣͆͐̓̓̑̒́A̴͖̰̠̗̭̿̔̈̄̍A̵̧̢̧͚͇͎͖̦͔͔͍̪͕͈̐̀̾Ą̷̭̻̲̗̦͖̪̜̈́͋̈́͒͜͠A̷̫̜͍̱̋͜͜À̶̢̮̦̘̭̩͈̯̯̦̟͈̙͍̑̎͊̒̍̅̈́͜A̶̡̪̪̟̋́̿͠A̶̻̝̰̼̗̖͇̯̯̞͇̩̫̓͛̉̉̉ͅA̸̹̠̮̩͉̳̥̱͛̒̇̓̐̍̚͘A̸̜̗͒́̋͂̓͌͠Ą̷̯͓̣̹͚̘̞̳̹̳͔̏̅̂͐͒͑̋̀̎͛̍̇̕A̷̛̗̠͙̮͓͕̖͕̻̪̋̀͑͒͗̄̇̍́̈́͆͘͜͜͠Ą̴̡̛̼̣̜̱͓̼̱̊̈̋̑̔̒̌̍̄̊̾̕͝A̶͉͖̗̋̍́̌̇͆͂̆͠A̵͎̻͙̞͇̣̺͈͛̾̉̽̍͐́̃̕̕͜͠A̷̺̭̳̐̎̌́͑͐̈̐̏̄̓͌Ä̶̘̗͕̞̰̥͇́͌͊͊̾̏À̵̛̗̪͙̲̣̥̹̥͕̭̝̆͗̌̄̊̑̈́̾͘̕A̸̧͇̻̜̟͑̀̋̊̀̑̒̑̈́̀ͅA̷̞͑̒͊̀̂̿͌͌́͘͝Á̸̟̻̖͔͉̮̱̣̰̹̭͍̬̒͂̎͋́̂͋́̚͜͝A̸̢̧͖̮͖̞̘̗̱͗̑̇̄̐̃̈̉͒͝Ȃ̶̛̝͚̱̼̟̠̦̌͂̉͗̈́͐́͊̍̆̈͜͝Ȃ̶̢̛͔͚̞͕̞̿͊̅́̀̇̅̍̂̀̚͜Ą̵̩̰͉̮͙͎͖̳̻͎̤͇̋͋ͅÁ̸̧͕͔̞̪͈͎̭̠̂͌͐̑̊͌̅͒̋͑ͅA̴̡̺̤̳̅̒͐̍̂̑̂͊A̵̢͖͈̩͓̳̩̮̲͍̯̱̜͔͛͋́͂͜Ả̵͎͇̥̦͇͕͕͇̃͠Ḁ̴̭̺͖͔̭͖̭̇̾͘͜A̷̟̔͐̋̌͌͝͠A̷̡̛̮̗̝̲̲̫̩̗͚͍̹̎̇A̵̞̮̣̫̪͚̝̹̗̾͐͌A̸̧͈̖͉̻̪͖͍̞̎̅̊̈́Ȃ̸̡̠̈͘A̶̧̦͍̣̝̟͓̮̭̩͊A̸̡͍̫̩̳͍̗͑̈́̄̍̑̆̍͐A̴̫͙̣̮͗A̸̛̻͕̘͓͇̠̠̖̪̘̲̩̺̽̔̌̏̓̓̈́̂̔͘Ą̴̛̯̯̳̩̭̦͔̳̝̉̋́͒̈́̇̊̋͊ͅA̶̰̟̋̎̓̈̄͂̍̽͝A̴̢̜̹͔̝̬̦̿̄A̸̖̮̜̭͗̓̋̓̐̉̽̓̀͗̍̾̅̚Ą̵̼̻̙͓̟̭̙̙͓̘̋Ą̵̼̤̃̄̆͒̒̈́̿̎͛͌͑͆͊̈͝Ȃ̵̧̛̘̞͖̻͎̥̱̪͎̹͌̐̓͑̚̚Ȁ̶̠̱̠͈̘̩̺͈̽̽̿́̄̓̽͘ͅA̷̻̰̞̫͍͌͊̏̈́́̏͐̾́͐̀͐̽͠ͅĄ̸̨̦̹͚̥̹̤̩͈̹̟̪̎̃͆̑̑͆̏̕͜͝Ą̸̰̤̜͇̺̱͔̜̰̜̘̩̉̍̾̈́͌̉̆͜͝A̶̪̗͉̖̣͕͕͉̬̦̪͔̭͒͆͌̈́̅̓̚A̸̡̨̧̬̳̘̹̦͚͓͈͙̳͕͂̿̄̃̕͜À̸̤̇̀̅A̸̡̡̢̦̖͉̪̖̳͍̗͎̭͔͔͋̂A̴̼̦̼̪̮̝̭̟̤̝͈̥̺͕͙̾Ā̷̡̛̛̙̳̫̮͕̬͕̦̐͋̔̇͑̾͜Ã̵̧̫͔͇͖͖̰̺̙͍̺̫̍̏̕A̷̡̨͇̩̻̦̤͖͚͓̺̹̥̝͌̆̈́̄̚͝Ä̵̢̡̧̜̞̞͚͇̺͇͌̆̈́̈̎̇͗̀̓̚ͅÁ̸̢̧͇̤̭̩̻̥̻̻̙͉̆̄̿̽̚͜ͅĄ̴͎̦͓̘̜̩̮̞̊͆͐̅̋̑̆̑̍͆͒́̔̈A̵̡͎̦͚͇̥̯̓̊͑̓̈́̒̄͆Ą̵̛̽̂̈́͆͐̐͌̍̄̀͆͗̚͝A̵̫̗͙̟̩̱̲̭̤̽̈́̀͑͆̐̐Ą̵̦͚͖̝͙̞͉̭̬̺́̂̈́͜͜Ȁ̴̻͈̜͉͕͎̼̻̙͙̝͉̣̣̍̔͛̉̀́̑̑̆͗͝͝͝Ȃ̷̡̨̻͉̼̟̜͍̼̺̦̦̐́̔́̉̔͛͑͘̕͜͝͝͠Ä̷̘̹͈̊̎̓̚Ä̵̛̰͕̝̩̬̲́͊̉̒͐͜͜Ą̶̛̬̬̲̟̟͓̳̽̈́͋̆̋̔͂̈́͑̌A̴̹͕̻̘̟͉̮͂͒͐̍̀A̶͉̫̮͂́̒̽̑̓͐̅̿͜Ą̵̮̩̭̦̪̞͓̔́̓͘͠A̵̙̮͔̳̞̋A̴̛̯̜͍̭̠̯̮̅͗̓̾̓͐͝Ä̴̡͓̭͕̙̺̝̗̙̞͓̘̱̗́́̾̂Ắ̴̦͔̼̰͖̱̌͆̐͜͝A̸̛͕͌̾̀͗̔̐̀̂̓̊͛́͘͠Ą̸͓͔̥͊̆̊̉̂͒̒̐́̈̈̈́̕̚̕Ą̵̛̯̼͔̦̪̝̹̗͖̻͎͔̣̯͂̃̽̈́͆̂̈́͂͆̈́͠À̸̟̫̓͆̈́̿́̈́̔͛̃͝͝

have one of those days

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
you ever just

A̷͙͍͙̦̮͍̰̭̥͕̪̙͕̿̋͗̇̄̏̓́̈́̒Ă̷͔͙̲̼̫̫̔͝͠Ä̶̧̻̪̰͓̼̜́͌̍A̶̢̛̬͑͌̾́̅̏̓͊̃̅̀̎͘̚͜͜Ã̴̩̖̗̇̅̽̂̓̏̇͛A̸̻̱͎̱̩̠̮͇̩͖͚͑̾́͊̊͆̔̿͒̚Á̷̹͙̖̌̏͝A̵̎͌̔̑͆͊͌̇͘̕͜Ă̷̡̧̝̭̩̹̜̞͍̳͈̊͆̌̃̄͊̊̉̾͝À̷̢̛͎͈̞̭̜̯͉̈́̿̓̅̾̓̃̕ͅA̶̛͎͕̼̲̩̐̌̾͑́͝͝A̷̡̻̗̙͕̻̺͎̮͊̍̿͒̄͝ͅA̸̲͚̗̻̽̀̽̈́̑̽̈́͠Ǎ̸͙͙͍͖̘̄̿̌̽̂̂͜͠͠A̶̜̠̟̺̞̗̠̲̻͔̗̖̪̗̾͜A̴̧̪̤̩̣͖̮͕̟̋͘͜͝ͅͅA̸͔̞̳͚̖̣̥̙͕̞͉̎̋͛̍̈͒͑̒̊̉̓͆̂́̑A̸̡̢̛̤̪̭̹͇͖͕̝͖̠̎̍̈́̀ͅͅA̴̪͖͗̅̉͗͒A̸͔͌́͂̊̓̕Ą̶̛̹̟͎̰͎̩̳̎̃͌̂̑̄̈̚͝À̶̭̺̞͓̻̳͇̈́̓́̓͊͘͝Ă̶̞̐̌͛A̴̧̧̹̩͖̻̦̰̪͓̞̳̍̔͛͘͜Ą̷̨̡̨͈̹̦͙̰̰̘͎̒́̉̈̈́̈́́͘Ą̶̢̹̟̹̗̺̝̙̻̭͍̻̺̓͐͗̒͆͘͝Ắ̴̖͒͒́͑̌̀̊̚͝Â̶͓̭͎̼̗̰̻̲̝͉̪̂̈́̒͋̍͑̈́̉̈́̾̚͘͠ͅA̴̡̤̼̖̰̩̫̒̈̃͋̐͆̈́͂̾͊̂̕͝Á̸̛͕͇̗̼̥̗͎̻͊́̔̑͋̇̆̄͘͝͝͠Ą̴̨̖̣̹͔̣͔̣̭̭̩̩̙̣͆͐̓̓̑̒́A̴͖̰̠̗̭̿̔̈̄̍A̵̧̢̧͚͇͎͖̦͔͔͍̪͕͈̐̀̾Ą̷̭̻̲̗̦͖̪̜̈́͋̈́͒͜͠A̷̫̜͍̱̋͜͜À̶̢̮̦̘̭̩͈̯̯̦̟͈̙͍̑̎͊̒̍̅̈́͜A̶̡̪̪̟̋́̿͠A̶̻̝̰̼̗̖͇̯̯̞͇̩̫̓͛̉̉̉ͅA̸̹̠̮̩͉̳̥̱͛̒̇̓̐̍̚͘A̸̜̗͒́̋͂̓͌͠Ą̷̯͓̣̹͚̘̞̳̹̳͔̏̅̂͐͒͑̋̀̎͛̍̇̕A̷̛̗̠͙̮͓͕̖͕̻̪̋̀͑͒͗̄̇̍́̈́͆͘͜͜͠Ą̴̡̛̼̣̜̱͓̼̱̊̈̋̑̔̒̌̍̄̊̾̕͝A̶͉͖̗̋̍́̌̇͆͂̆͠A̵͎̻͙̞͇̣̺͈͛̾̉̽̍͐́̃̕̕͜͠A̷̺̭̳̐̎̌́͑͐̈̐̏̄̓͌Ä̶̘̗͕̞̰̥͇́͌͊͊̾̏À̵̛̗̪͙̲̣̥̹̥͕̭̝̆͗̌̄̊̑̈́̾͘̕A̸̧͇̻̜̟͑̀̋̊̀̑̒̑̈́̀ͅA̷̞͑̒͊̀̂̿͌͌́͘͝Á̸̟̻̖͔͉̮̱̣̰̹̭͍̬̒͂̎͋́̂͋́̚͜͝A̸̢̧͖̮͖̞̘̗̱͗̑̇̄̐̃̈̉͒͝Ȃ̶̛̝͚̱̼̟̠̦̌͂̉͗̈́͐́͊̍̆̈͜͝Ȃ̶̢̛͔͚̞͕̞̿͊̅́̀̇̅̍̂̀̚͜Ą̵̩̰͉̮͙͎͖̳̻͎̤͇̋͋ͅÁ̸̧͕͔̞̪͈͎̭̠̂͌͐̑̊͌̅͒̋͑ͅA̴̡̺̤̳̅̒͐̍̂̑̂͊A̵̢͖͈̩͓̳̩̮̲͍̯̱̜͔͛͋́͂͜Ả̵͎͇̥̦͇͕͕͇̃͠Ḁ̴̭̺͖͔̭͖̭̇̾͘͜A̷̟̔͐̋̌͌͝͠A̷̡̛̮̗̝̲̲̫̩̗͚͍̹̎̇A̵̞̮̣̫̪͚̝̹̗̾͐͌A̸̧͈̖͉̻̪͖͍̞̎̅̊̈́Ȃ̸̡̠̈͘A̶̧̦͍̣̝̟͓̮̭̩͊A̸̡͍̫̩̳͍̗͑̈́̄̍̑̆̍͐A̴̫͙̣̮͗A̸̛̻͕̘͓͇̠̠̖̪̘̲̩̺̽̔̌̏̓̓̈́̂̔͘Ą̴̛̯̯̳̩̭̦͔̳̝̉̋́͒̈́̇̊̋͊ͅA̶̰̟̋̎̓̈̄͂̍̽͝A̴̢̜̹͔̝̬̦̿̄A̸̖̮̜̭͗̓̋̓̐̉̽̓̀͗̍̾̅̚Ą̵̼̻̙͓̟̭̙̙͓̘̋Ą̵̼̤̃̄̆͒̒̈́̿̎͛͌͑͆͊̈͝Ȃ̵̧̛̘̞͖̻͎̥̱̪͎̹͌̐̓͑̚̚Ȁ̶̠̱̠͈̘̩̺͈̽̽̿́̄̓̽͘ͅA̷̻̰̞̫͍͌͊̏̈́́̏͐̾́͐̀͐̽͠ͅĄ̸̨̦̹͚̥̹̤̩͈̹̟̪̎̃͆̑̑͆̏̕͜͝Ą̸̰̤̜͇̺̱͔̜̰̜̘̩̉̍̾̈́͌̉̆͜͝A̶̪̗͉̖̣͕͕͉̬̦̪͔̭͒͆͌̈́̅̓̚A̸̡̨̧̬̳̘̹̦͚͓͈͙̳͕͂̿̄̃̕͜À̸̤̇̀̅A̸̡̡̢̦̖͉̪̖̳͍̗͎̭͔͔͋̂A̴̼̦̼̪̮̝̭̟̤̝͈̥̺͕͙̾Ā̷̡̛̛̙̳̫̮͕̬͕̦̐͋̔̇͑̾͜Ã̵̧̫͔͇͖͖̰̺̙͍̺̫̍̏̕A̷̡̨͇̩̻̦̤͖͚͓̺̹̥̝͌̆̈́̄̚͝Ä̵̢̡̧̜̞̞͚͇̺͇͌̆̈́̈̎̇͗̀̓̚ͅÁ̸̢̧͇̤̭̩̻̥̻̻̙͉̆̄̿̽̚͜ͅĄ̴͎̦͓̘̜̩̮̞̊͆͐̅̋̑̆̑̍͆͒́̔̈A̵̡͎̦͚͇̥̯̓̊͑̓̈́̒̄͆Ą̵̛̽̂̈́͆͐̐͌̍̄̀͆͗̚͝A̵̫̗͙̟̩̱̲̭̤̽̈́̀͑͆̐̐Ą̵̦͚͖̝͙̞͉̭̬̺́̂̈́͜͜Ȁ̴̻͈̜͉͕͎̼̻̙͙̝͉̣̣̍̔͛̉̀́̑̑̆͗͝͝͝Ȃ̷̡̨̻͉̼̟̜͍̼̺̦̦̐́̔́̉̔͛͑͘̕͜͝͝͠Ä̷̘̹͈̊̎̓̚Ä̵̛̰͕̝̩̬̲́͊̉̒͐͜͜Ą̶̛̬̬̲̟̟͓̳̽̈́͋̆̋̔͂̈́͑̌A̴̹͕̻̘̟͉̮͂͒͐̍̀A̶͉̫̮͂́̒̽̑̓͐̅̿͜Ą̵̮̩̭̦̪̞͓̔́̓͘͠A̵̙̮͔̳̞̋A̴̛̯̜͍̭̠̯̮̅͗̓̾̓͐͝Ä̴̡͓̭͕̙̺̝̗̙̞͓̘̱̗́́̾̂Ắ̴̦͔̼̰͖̱̌͆̐͜͝A̸̛͕͌̾̀͗̔̐̀̂̓̊͛́͘͠Ą̸͓͔̥͊̆̊̉̂͒̒̐́̈̈̈́̕̚̕Ą̵̛̯̼͔̦̪̝̹̗͖̻͎͔̣̯͂̃̽̈́͆̂̈́͂͆̈́͠À̸̟̫̓͆̈́̿́̈́̔͛̃͝͝

have one of those days
All I have are "one of those days"

bottom text

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
you ever just

have one of those days
Yeah.
A1BA5E8F-5EEA-46B0-A8C1-669193F5B52C.jpeg

I do.
939DD329-ED04-4D4E-8463-645630474AB8.jpeg

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
So the finals DPC Fighter turns out to be another Pokemon Trainer, but this time, the fans choose who it is. They can pick any optiom from Gen 2-Gen 8, and the fans also choose which stage of the starters make it in, kinda like how the Gen 1 Trainer works now, with a Stage 1-2-3 starter trio (one of each stage, though it doesn't have to be tied to W/G/F being 1/2/3).

Alternatively, you can pick Team Rocket with Ekans, Meowth, and Weezing, but it's set like that.

Who do you go for?
So you're saying I can have Swampert in Smash? Any of the Gen 3 Starters will do.

But we all know Cinderace is gonna be the Gen 8 rep if there is one.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
you ever just

have one of those days
Story of my life man.

Story of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom