• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm going to be leaving my house in a few minutes just to get a can of Red Bull. Dog starts barking every time anyone leaves the house. An incident as a puppy left him a bit traumatised from seeing people leave. I love him to pieces though.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
My dogs are all boston terriers. Theres Misty, the mama, and Holly and Shakes, her two babies she gave birth to in my kitchen ten years ago.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
tried to find a padoru edit to see if anything appealed to me.

1576426066387.png

Close, but no cigar. No Part 8 Joj, no Kaiba, no Chazz, no buy.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The world would just not be as much of an fun and happy place without our furry four-legged friends.

Yet at the same time there's times I feel we just don't deserve dogs. They're too good for us...Pure innocent souls they are.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
He is criminally underrated.

He has taken character designs I previously did not like and made them come to life.

View attachment 253138

He's diverse too! He wont draw the same character in the span of months.
Honestly, the most impressive to me is just how quickly they pump out their art wok. They clearly keep up with FGC for example, and when Omito won Guilty Gear xrd Rev 2 at Evo 2018 they had beautiful art of Johnny, Omito's character, posted in about 30 minutes. It's baffling how quickly they get art up in references to announcements or big tournament wins for games they keep up with.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
For some reason Google Chrome is refusing to play audio. I've checked that my sites are unmuted, I've tried updating Google Chrome, tried clearing my cache, I tried restarting Chrome, I tried restarting my computer, and I tried restoring Chrome's default settings. Nothing seems to be working. Had anybody else had this issue? If so, what did you do to fix it?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Only 10 days away from Christmas! What's everyone's plans?

For me like every year go to my dad's side on the 24th then to my mom's on Christmas Day then afterwards do a few other things before the new year hits.
We do a little Christmas Eve drive every year to check out the neighbors' decorations and then finish the night off with a movie. I'll probably visit my brother's house on Christmas day to hang out for a bit (maybe my aunt and her folk too, haven't decided yet) and then I'll just chill with some video games (probably Dragon Quest).

My sister and brother-in-law already visited for Christmas yesterday since they live far away and aren't able to come back down until next year.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, the most impressive to me is just how quickly they pump out their art wok. They clearly keep up with FGC for example, and when Omito won Guilty Gear xrd Rev 2 at Evo 2018 they had beautiful art of Johnny, Omito's character, posted in about 30 minutes. It's baffling how quickly they get art up in references to announcements or big tournament wins for games they keep up with.
Dude has a process if his YouTube videos show anything. He just knows how to work his tool kit.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Here's a picture of my doggos
IMG_9491.JPG

Holly on the left, Misty in the middle, Shakes on the right. They're good girls.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Here's a picture of my doggos
View attachment 253155
Holly on the left, Misty in the middle, Shakes on the right. They're good girls.
Holly has this mischievous look, Misty seems to be looking away in embarrassment, and Shakes seems to be ashamed of herself. Basically they all look like they are guilty of some sort of crime.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That's the worst thing about owning a dog apparently. They only live for so long and the hardest thing to do is saying goodbye to him/her when its his/her time.

That is why you should cherish every moment and spend as much time with them as you can. I wish if I could I could increase a dogs lifespan to as long as us.
Well hes like 10+ years old. He has slowed his eating down a while ago and I kept telli g my dad "we Should put him down" But he just wouldn't call to get an appointment. No one ever listens to me. Everyone ****ing ignores me whenever I say something and its pissing me the **** off. Whats the ****ing point in telling people ypur problems or telling them Its best to do something if YOU ARE ALWAYS IGNORED

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Jesus Christ, the package that was supposed to be here yesterday just arrived in my town this morning; wtf happened yesterday? The place it was coming from isn’t even an hour away from here!

then again, means I can plan how I’m gonna make sure my parents don’t realize It got delivered, so whatevs

D

Deleted member

Had no idea they uploaded the speed paint process, though considering they only literally post their artwork and nothing else I can't be too surprised. What a nice watch
It's recent. They only started a couple weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
For me, I used to own my own hamster and named it Harry. Though, I was mostly careless for when to take care of the little guy, I was in my pre-teens around the time.

If I ever considering owning another pet, I'll make sure to be more responsible with it. Maybe in the care of another hamster or a turtle.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Well hes like 10+ years old. He has slowed his eating down a while ago and I kept telli g my dad "we Should put him down" But he just wouldn't call to get an appointment. No one ever listens to me. Everyone ****ing ignores me whenever I say something and its pissing me the **** off. Whats the ****ing point in telling people ypur problems or telling them Its best to do something if YOU ARE ALWAYS IGNORED
I can't tell if that's directed at the people on smashboards at all but if I ignore you i'm sorry ,it's not on purpose.
I get ignored on here alot too.

D

Deleted member

Oh hey, wanna see something cute? Me neither, but too bad, you’re getting something cute dammit!
A1982FE5-1107-40DD-9687-01F8FAD27FF6.jpeg

Dutch Raikuna

I mean, for Smash that would be great. But I'm talking about games for Series X and PS5.
E3 will probably be the decider. I've been PS4 this gen but with most third-party not being as timed as exclusive and whatnot the only reason I have really for PS5 is God of War and Sony Japan. If Microsoft buys a Japanese studio then I most likely would switch.

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
Not a fan of the English voices in XC2...which is extremely disappointing since I'm a huge fan of the dub from the first game, but I'll still check this out when I have the time.
Shulk's english VA is so talented. There's a certain scene early in XC1 where he yells in fury, and it's SUPER intense. I get chills every time I listen to it.

D

Deleted member

E3 next year better dazzle and delight. I want a reason to buy next gen beyond "It's just the next generation system".
Nah, me justs wants a smash reveal and/or news... well, I’m not much of a video gamer, so dunno. Just a Smash reveal would make it for me.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
E3 will probably be the decider. I've been PS4 this gen but with most third-party not being as timed as exclusive and whatnot the only reason I have really for PS5 is God of War and Sony Japan. If Microsoft buys a Japanese studio then I most likely would switch.
I will probably end up owning both eventually anyway. But which one I buy first (and thus also becomes my go-to for third party multiplats) will be determined by the launch lineup.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Next e3? Well this stuff may happen way before that but i'd like to see:
More smash reveals
Bayo 3 trailer
A new trailer for battle for bikini bottom rehydrated
maybe fighterz season 3?
and of course whatever new stuff nintendo has to offer.
I have no use for play station or x box, I have a switch and a gaming pc so I can play all the games I want with those.

Dutch Raikuna

I will probably end up owning both eventually anyway. But which one I buy first (and thus also becomes my go-to for third party multiplats) will be determined by the launch lineup.
It'll also depend on what my sibling gets. He's got Xbox One and I've got a PS4, in rooms next to each other with polar opposite tastes in games. That's mostly going to continue with the companies. PS5 for me, Xbox Series X for him.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
If the PS4 and Xbox One are any indication, I'm guessing that the launch line-ups will consist of slightly prettier versions of games from the previous generation (along with a small amount of new games like Knack or Killer Instinct), and they won't get any meaningful exclusives until a few years in.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Do you guys think we'll get another double reveal next E3 or a single one this time? And who are you betting it on being if that's the case?

Single reveal I say Crash if a double though then Crash and Sora.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Different clips though i'm not surprised considering he has powerful voice acting moments like this multiple parts through the game

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If the PS4 and Xbox One are any indication, I'm guessing that the launch line-ups will consist of slightly prettier versions of games from the previous generation (along with a small amount of new games like Knack or Killer Instinct), and they won't get any meaningful exclusives until a few years in.
Considering Phill Spencer has made a statement of wanting to release a new game from one of their studios every three months (meaning four games from four of their fifteen studios in a calendar year), then I HOPE that's not the case for Xbox at least.

Sony is still up their ass though so unless they reveal a completely different gameplay whenever they reveal the PS5, then I'm not expecting anything big from them.... really ever if I'm being honest. Maybe a new God of War, maybe a third party exclusive like SFV. Maybe a gem of a new IP like Horizon. But beyond that.... unless they change the PS5 is probably going to be the worst PlayStation in terms of library variety.

I know everyone is always telling me that the genres I like still live on in the indie scene, but I still want the big companies to get back into developing a more diverse range of titles from a diverse range of series. Why do we HAVE to only get Bloodborne and God of War and Horizon and Days Gone? Why can't we get some Ape Escape, Sly Cooper, Ratchet, and Jak thrown in there too? Why can't MediEvil be a console staple (which I hope it becomes after the remake?), Where on imaginary god's Green Earth is Twisted Metal? Why can't we get a God of War spinoff that's more like the classic games to keep hack n slashes alive? Why does it have to be one or the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom