• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Happy Birthday AndreaAC AndreaAC .

So anyway, what's the heated argument about now? Something to do with Mario Kart?
Happy Day of Birth AndreaAC AndreaAC .

Yeah, next fighter after the 5th Pass character, sure.

Not really.
Happy birthday AndreaAC AndreaAC

Turns out you had the same bday as my dad :yoshi:
Happy birthday AndreaAC AndreaAC !

Also still pretty iffy on the KOS MOS dealio, like regardless of this stuff (which smells like a coincidence), I can't really see her being revealed at the game awards (perhaps in wave 2 though?) - would be hilarious if there was no Smash at all though, in line with Geoff's earlier comments

If she is revealed, then I have no regrets in missing watching it live
Happy birthday AndreaAC AndreaAC !!!
:happysheep: Thank you, thank you to you all~! xD I was not expecting to get more of those! :> I had a great day, really! (o-o I had to stay late up because we went to celebrate the 12th of December with my family, the day I think Virgin Mary descended to Mexico, so, I was really tired...)

And well, I found out I cannot access my MicroSD card even with an adapter, but is still there, so I will have to find help to see if someone can save my stuff from there.

Happy birthday AndreaAC AndreaAC

Turns out you had the same bday as my dad :yoshi:
xD So, if I recall correctly, you told me that I joined the boards the day of your Birthday and I got the same bday as your dad? That's pretty funny, actually!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Friendly reminder: There is no guarantee that Challenger #5 will show up tonight so hype responsibly.
To be fair though, with Jon hyping it out, Nintendo making sure people tune I , the success of joker and timing this year, as well as fighter five being updated on the site, it seems pretty likely

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I don't know what to expect for announcements at the Game Awards. We could get a Smash trailer (I'm seeing that KOS-MOS from Xenosaga is a front-runner now, though I'm not sure why beyond a video about a Smash mod featuring her getting taken down by someone claiming to be Nintendo), but we could get another Nintendo announcement. (I think that the Master Chief Collection getting a Switch release has been rumoured for a while)

Beyond that, I'm thinking that we'll get an announcement for a new Crash Bandicoot game by Vicarious Visions; the Future Tense level in N. Sane Trilogy seemed like a testing ground for that, since it's the only content in the collection that Naughty Dog had no hand in from what I know.

I don't have any specific expectations beyond that. I'm guessing that we'll get a world premiere trailer revealing a dramatic return of a long-dormant franchise, since this seems like the place to show that sort of thing off outside of E3, but I have no idea what. There have been rumours of a new Batman: Arkham game, so maybe we'll get a trailer for that, but I'm not sure.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If there were no Smash announcements, they would've said so.

Because they did exactly that when people were expecting Terry content.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't know what to expect for announcements at the Game Awards. We could get a Smash trailer (I'm seeing that KOS-MOS from Xenosaga is a front-runner now, though I'm not sure why beyond a video about a Smash mod featuring her getting taken down by someone claiming to be Nintendo), but we could get another Nintendo announcement. (I think that the Master Chief Collection getting a Switch release has been rumoured for a while)

Beyond that, I'm thinking that we'll get an announcement for a new Crash Bandicoot game by Vicarious Visions; the Future Tense level in N. Sane Trilogy seemed like a testing ground for that, since it's the only content in the collection that Naughty Dog had no hand in from what I know.

I don't have any specific expectations beyond that. I'm guessing that we'll get a world premiere trailer revealing a dramatic return of a long-dormant franchise, since this seems like the place to show that sort of thing off outside of E3, but I have no idea what. There have been rumours of a new Batman: Arkham game, so maybe we'll get a trailer for that, but I'm not sure.
Besides the video, Jon gamexplain has been backing Kos-mos, Namco is missing all its costumes, people think a female rep should be in, and when verge told his source she was a Namco character they had a sort of “wait what the ****” type of reaction that he was very confused by

AndreaAC

Oh yeah happy birthday AndreaAC AndreaAC . A smash reveal seems very likely which is a pretty cool gift to get
^u^ Thank you~! xD Hehehe, actually, I think I saw a rumor about a possible remake of Rayman Revolution (or Rayman 2)...if that's turns out to be real, I would be very excited! I just hope it is made for PC too...considering that the R2 one I got from Uplay didn't even work correctly supposedly because it was made for Win98. Then holy heck, it won't work in this one either. I haven't installed Rayman 3 yet to see if runs...I should at some point.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Please let that Banjo-Redooie leak be real. That’s all I want. That and the next crash game. And fighter 5. Bayonetta 3 would be cool. Even if I’m terrified of one possible outcome with that game that I know is super unlikely but I can’t get out of my mind.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Papa genos pointed out that Kos-mos name in Japanese can be translated to daisy.

Now where did I see that?

D

Deleted member

Please let that Banjo-Redooie leak be real. That’s all I want. That and the next crash game. And fighter 5. Bayonetta 3 would be cool. Even if I’m terrified of one possible outcome with that game that I know is super unlikely but I can’t get out of my mind.
What possible outcome are you talking about?

I mean, knowing you, it’s probably something I disagree with, but I’m curious as to your reasoning, not the actual outcome.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
What outcome would that be?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What outcome would that be?
What possible outcome are you talking about?

I mean, knowing you, it’s probably something I disagree with, but I’m curious as to your reasoning, not the actual outcome.
There was an old leak or rumor or whatever that said they’d change her into a man.

That outcome triggers my anxiety.

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
There was an old leak or rumor or whatever that said they’d change her into a man.

That outcome triggers my anxiety.
Well, you're right about that being unlikely.

You can't change Bayonetta into a man without removing like, all of her distinctive character traits.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Papa genos pointed out that Kos-mos name in Japanese can be translated to daisy.

Now where did I see that?

Nonono, he said Cosmos is a genus of flower and Daisy is also a flower, it's a stretch.
That is the most half-assed assumption you could make, the papa is slacking.

This is like people looking at the Golden Sun reference pic and banging their tables going "grinch confirm! isaac confirm!"

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well, you're right about that being unlikely.

You can't change Bayonetta into a man without removing like, all of her distinctive character traits.
The problem is that it makes some sense as like, a plot point. Like, a demon punishes her by taking away everything that makes her who she is.

I want to say that it’s never gonna happen, but it’s just unlikely. Not impossible. And I’ll probably be anxious until a trailer explicitly deconfirmes it.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
So, third update on the hell known as Finals Week.

This one wasn’t so bad. However, I couldn’t sleep. Just laid in bed staring at the ceiling. Final went to be an hour before my finals. Only got 40 min of sleep. Was dead taking it however it was an easy final. If only I knew the answer to extra credit essay. But I got three extra credit points and answered all the questions.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Speaking of. How do we pronounce her name? Is it “koes-mose” or “kaws-mose”
I always say either koss-moss or kozz-mozz, but a lot of people tend to just pronounce it as the actual word cosmos. So I have no idea.

That is the most half-assed assumption you could make, the papa is slacking.

This is like people looking at the Golden Sun reference pic and banging their tables going "grinch confirm! isaac confirm!"
He was just reading some stupid 4chan post trying to make her look more likely.

Mark my words, Kos-Mos is not fighter 5.

I'm not going to bet my account though, because that's stupid.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Persona 5 Royal will add spanish subtitles to the game unlike Regular P5:

Really great news.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Really great news.
I wonder how expensive it would be to have every line of dialogue in persona 5 be fully voice acted?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Really great news.
ah, my favorite country

Pspain

AndreaAC

Chao In Space. After all these years it's finally a reality.

xD I have to say, those animations are hilarious and flawless. I saw that they have Sonic X on Netflix now (that was part of my childhood, holy heck), but I would love something like this, I really would! xD Similarly to how Ubisoft did the Rabbids Invasion show.

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry people, but I can't ****ing do it.

I won't be able to react with all of you both here and on Discord.

Bad luck got me, I got into a huge discussion with my parents about recent stuff and how my family is treating me... And I'm not on the goddam mood to be with people tonight.

I will either watch the Game Awards alone or sleep and see the whole thing tomorrow.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm not watching TGAs live. It takes up way too much of my time, and it has a lot of filler.

I'm better off seeing the highlights whenever that is.

Also, I have other stuff to attend to.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm sorry people, but I can't ****ing do it.

I won't be able to react with all of you both here and on Discord.

Bad luck got me, I got into a huge discussion with my parents about recent stuff and how my family is treating me... And I'm not on the goddam mood to be with people tonight.

I will either watch the Game Awards alone or sleep and see the whole thing tomorrow.
I'm sorry o hear that. You were really looking forward to it.

Hope you'll still enjoy the show and things get better.

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry o hear that. You were really looking forward to it.

Hope you'll still enjoy the show and things get better.
Thanks for the help Osby.

Maybe I should have toned it down with my post... But I am literally kind of blind with the anger I have.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If you are looking to score some sweet deals, there’s an eshop sale for the awards.

also doom is half off.

-he’s in!
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom