• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
She's taller than Rosalina...

Always assumed Pauline's in the background in fear of getting friendzoned

D

Deleted member

Pauline is my favourite Mario character.

Hopefully they make a Switch port of SM3DW with her as a playable character.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Pauline is my favourite Mario character.

Hopefully they make a Switch port of SM3DW with her as a playable character.
Same as me, with Yoshi as a playable character. (Also Wario and Waluigi too!)
If he has the Cat Bell, his skin turns into fur of his green color with cat ears and a tail along with hands and feet becoming paws making him look like a cat/dino hybrid. (He doesn't wear a cat suit.)

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Same as me, with Yoshi as a playable character.
If he has the Cat Bell, his skin turns into fur of his green color with cat ears and a tail along with hands and feet becoming paws. (He doesn't wear a cat suit.)
He'd be that game's Funky Kong. Essentially an overpowered character for beginning players :yoshi:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
In some legends. The wendigo actually does have a deer like head or antlers. Look it up hence the title.
yes michael that was the entire point of my post after looking up what a wendigo is

the **** in the trailer looks like a resident evil monster more than an actual depiction of a wendigo

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Has anyone else been playing the new Shovel Knight DLC? I've mainly been focusing on Showdown (though I still need to play through the three bonus campaigns), and it's enjoyable so far.

There's one stage in story mode that I don't like, where it's three-against-one (the human player being the one) and you have to collect the most gems while on a stage that's filled with moving platforms. From what I can tell (it's a little hard to keep track during all of the chaos), the gems that the computers collect go to their combined total, since they're all on a team, while you have to collect the same amount on your own that the three of them do together. Maybe as I unlock more stages, I won't have to play on that specific stage any more.

I've unlocked two characters (Mona and Baz) and two stages (the campsite and Propeller Knight's level) already. I'll probably give King Knight's campaign a shot; from what little I've seen, his gameplay reminds me of Wario Land, which is always a good thing.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
"Antlers" isn't really a scary word. They could have named it "Teeth" or simply "Wendigo".
Wendigo would've been the best choice IMO, it's not like it's copyrighted.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Anyone who has NetFlix btw definitely needs to give The Ritual a watch. The creatures design will easily scare and creep you out.

Very original and unique too.

D

Deleted member

Has anyone else been playing the new Shovel Knight DLC? I've mainly been focusing on Showdown (though I still need to play through the three bonus campaigns), and it's enjoyable so far.

There's one stage in story mode that I don't like, where it's three-against-one (the human player being the one) and you have to collect the most gems while on a stage that's filled with moving platforms. From what I can tell (it's a little hard to keep track during all of the chaos), the gems that the computers collect go to their combined total, since they're all on a team, while you have to collect the same amount on your own that the three of them do together. Maybe as I unlock more stages, I won't have to play on that specific stage any more.

I've unlocked two characters (Mona and Baz) and two stages (the campsite and Propeller Knight's level) already. I'll probably give King Knight's campaign a shot; from what little I've seen, his gameplay reminds me of Wario Land, which is always a good thing.
****, I still have to play it.

Onto my Wii U I go.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
*Game Awards trailer starts.

Sora is trapped in a world of darkness Unsure of what to do. He remembers something,

Sora: Luxord gave me this card perhaps this is all connected?

*Sora raises the card up and turns it around.

Suddenly the smash symbol and Sora gets transported.

Yfw?
I was about to say" Why would Luxord help him" Then I remebered he did give him the damn card that NEVER came up after he gave it to him

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Two more doctors that weren't found in the datamining at launch are added to Dr. Mario World: Baby Rosalina and Kamek.

Begs the question who ISN'T a doctor in the Mushroom Kingdom?

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
So im sure this will start an interesting discussion:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
He sounds bitter.
Not good. Game looks fun to me.

Bloodstained had its creator all over it. So did mighty number 9, undertale. Etc.

Deltaruine only talked about because of undertale. So i think anyone who argues "because of name" is being naive.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So im sure this will start an interesting discussion:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I don't think Death Strannding is as bad as some people make it out to be, but it's far from perfect. It was experimental, and not all experiments create flawless results and such.

Though he isn't wrong, people buy that **** just cause Kojima was behind it.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
He sounds bitter.
Not good. Game looks fun to me.

Bloodstained had its creator all over it. So did mighty number 9, undertale. Etc.

Deltaruine only talked about because of undertale. So i think anyone who argues "because of name" is being naive.
Kind of a big difference between those games and Death Stranding.

Those games were "hey, influencer/creator of this franchise you love, here to bring you a spiritual successor to said franchise", as opposed to "hey, Hideo Kojima here, here's this game I made that I won't tell you anything about and you're only going to like because I made it."

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Kind of a big difference between those games and Death Stranding.

Those games were "hey, influencer/creator of this franchise you love, here to bring you a spiritual successor to said franchise", as opposed to "hey, Hideo Kojima here, here's this game I made that I won't tell you anything about and you're only going to like because I made it."
Yeah, I kind of lost a bit of respect for Kojima after that. Especially since he tried to blame fps’s for the games lackluster performance instead of the fact that it’s just not fun. No way this thing wins any awards.
only if you tell me who the **** im looking at
Sauron. The main villain from Lord of the Rings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom