• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
That was in the context of LEGO Dimensions. Where they'd be activly advertising the series, having it's brand on the packaging, and exploring the world, which would draw people to the source material. If they don't advertise it at all and don't include any branding or gorey imagery, just throw them in as one among 500 other characters, it would be fine.

I do agree that those reasons are why dedicated LEGO Mortal Kombat content is probably never gonna happen.

They really should do like, a LEGO Adults sub-series where they interact with more mature brands like MK, James Bond, and Spawn.

Actually, you know what, James Bond was another franchise they said the same thing about in the LEGO Dimensions days, but now they have a whole line of LEGO sets of Bond's famous cars. So it looks like there's a bit more nuance to it.
I honestly think James Bond would probably be the most feasible for them to do, especially if they focused on the ludicrousness of his gadgets.

Ngl I did have some ideas in mind for Scorpion and Sub-Zero in these games

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I just made a discord server for my school, just need to get people in there.

And no, you guys aren't invited, I don't want to get in trouble because people join

3:02 here, damn how the hell does time work, now that I think about it?

Like, it's not super hard to grasp the basics of time, but once you get into online play(especially international playing) it justs...weird.
It's easier for US time zones for me since I'm on the west coast :yoshi:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I honestly think James Bond would probably be the most feasible for them to do, especially if they focused on the ludicrousness of his gadgets.

My dad theorized Bond wasn't because of the violence but rather the sex.

Seriously though, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Raiden would be very easy to do in LEGO games. Sub-Zero and Raiden could basically be clones of any other ice or lightning character with the addition of teleportation and flight for raiden. Scorpion could have fire breath, use his spear on grapple points, and once again teleport.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
My dad theorized Bond wasn't because of the violence but rather the sex.

Seriously though, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Raiden would be very easy to do in LEGO games. Sub-Zero and Raiden could basically be clones of any other ice or lightning character with the addition of teleportation and flight for raiden. Scorpion could have fire breath, use his spear on grapple points, and once again teleport.
If Kano was in, one of his finishing attacks would be pulling one of the in-game hearts out of the enemy and using it to restore his own health

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Bond's old movies have a lot of explicit scenes, which would be challenging to work around if you were adapting the stories into a LEGO game.
I mean if they cut out all the plot points of BttF involving Marty’s parents in high school, I don’t think it’d be too hard to cut out the sex scenes.

Slime Master

Smash Ace
IDK anything about LEGO Dimensions, but there are multiple characters and a an entire film in the Bond franchise with sexually explicit names, and I think the only way to avoid that is to not feature any of those at all.

D

Deleted member

Time to bless the thread with more of the art at my iPad’s gallery

C5A4E5A4-ABF8-43FD-8503-D1CCC5772AC5.jpeg

I sadly forgot who made this

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Zero for two on Finals week so far. This one probably dropped me a letter grade, ouch. Stay tuned to find out what happens when I take on the third one.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Famitsu's asking for global feedback, seems pretty important, did the poll myself and threw a suggestion to add female variants of the Heroes again cause if they're gonna be blank slates I may as well be able to identify with them visually

drag0nscythe

Smash Master

Famitsu's asking for global feedback, seems pretty important, did the poll myself and threw a suggestion to add female variants of the Heroes again cause if they're gonna be blank slates I may as well be able to identify with them visually
That is not a bad suggestion. I asked for the next one to continue being a single player epic RPG with fun. It was nice not being bashed over the head with anything overt. A good 100 hour RPG with a great story. loved it.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Owls don't have short legs, this is what they look like.
Mamboo07: "Crikey... do these legs go all the way up?"
Owl: "Um... I think so."

7mvkatxdxr341.jpg

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
For people who care, be aware that Rise of Skywalker’ plot has basically been fully leaked including the entire soundtrack and it’s track titles, so be careful about being spoiled online.
I think it’s hilarious when soundtrack titles are just like

Jon betrays the group
Adam dies
The dogs are the cause of the virus
The villain is defeated using his own weapon
Adam dies again

Just spoiling everything lol

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here's a square starfish. (Some starfish can have birth defects which makes them square shaped.)
t0f0dwazcv341.jpg

Another one here:
images (35).jpeg

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I think it’s hilarious when soundtrack titles are just like

Jon betrays the group
Adam dies
The dogs are the cause of the virus
The villain is defeated using his own weapon
Adam dies again

Just spoiling everything lol
Yeah Star wars has had a history with this, the soundtrack to Episode 1 got released before the movie came out and one of the titles of the songs was "Qui gon's noble end".

Actually most of the plot for episode 1 got leaked beforehand, so much so that Weird Al was able to write "the saga begins" before even watching the movie.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

For Bond, I think they actually wanted to do a full scale Lego Goldeneye game.

Things fell through and we got Mission Impossible.

I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom