• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I have seem some highlight clips of Crisis On Infinite Earths online:

Holy ****, seeing the Adam West’s and Tim Burton’s Gotham back was really awesome. Titans being part of the crossover is fine. But the highlights for me are totally the Smallville cast, Brandon Routh and Kevin Conroy.
Crisis or something like it would be the perfect basis for a LEGO game. Be it the Arrowverse version or something more comic accurate.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The Switch launced in China recently.

The online is region locked, and it only has one approved game on the e-shop being NSMBU Deluxe, with MK8DX and Odyssey coming soon. They can log in to the E-Shop using WeChat.

The system itself isn't region locked though, so they can buy international copies of games, but those copies have to be approved by the government iirc.

However, it is China, so don't expect them to get games like Fire Emblem or Dragon Quest anytime soon.

Or at all.

D

Deleted member

The Switch launced in China recently.

The online is region locked, and it only has one approved game on the e-shop being NSMBU Deluxe, with MK8DX and Odyssey coming soon. They can log in to the E-Shop using WeChat.

The system itself isn't region locked though, so they can buy international copies of games, but those copies have to be approved by the government iirc.

However, it is China, so don't expect them to get games like Fire Emblem or Dragon Quest anytime soon.

Or at all.
Yeah.

Hopefully it does at least sell well over there doh.

D

Deleted member

I do to, but I really hope that they get more games.

The government over there picks and chooses what's to be allowed on the system, and that just sucks that they have to have limitations on fun because of how oppressive it is over there.
Indeed.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really want some MK guests in the next LEGO DC game. Not like, a world or anything. Just like, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Raiden. Kind of like how the past ones have had characters like Green Loontern and Kevin Smith

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Anyway, I snuck a little footage from the beta testing, and I'm technically not allowed to, so you didn't get this from me.

He's Fighter 5's Dash Attack
Yes, his startup is fast, but his cooldown is atrocious.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
When you make a ****post and you post it but you think of a better ****post so you quickly edit the original ****post and twist your intentions.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I really want some MK guests in the next LEGO DC game. Not like, a world or anything. Just like, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Raiden. Kind of like how the past ones have had characters like Green Loontern and Kevin Smith
I think that’s one of the series that they officially mentioned they couldn’t do for LEGO because of the series graphic nature.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think that’s one of the series that they officially mentioned they couldn’t do for LEGO because of the series graphic nature.
That was in the context of LEGO Dimensions. Where they'd be activly advertising the series, having it's brand on the packaging, and exploring the world, which would draw people to the source material. If they don't advertise it at all and don't include any branding or gorey imagery, just throw them in as one among 500 other characters, it would be fine.

I do agree that those reasons are why dedicated LEGO Mortal Kombat content is probably never gonna happen.

They really should do like, a LEGO Adults sub-series where they interact with more mature brands like MK, James Bond, and Spawn.

Actually, you know what, James Bond was another franchise they said the same thing about in the LEGO Dimensions days, but now they have a whole line of LEGO sets of Bond's famous cars. So it looks like there's a bit more nuance to it.

D

Deleted member

I just made a discord server for my school, just need to get people in there.

And no, you guys aren't invited, I don't want to get in trouble because people join
It is 8:54pm where I live right now.
3:02 here, damn how the hell does time work, now that I think about it?

Like, it's not super hard to grasp the basics of time, but once you get into online play(especially international playing) it justs...weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom