• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Ah right

KOS-MOS is basically Mary Magdeline

And

Jesus is part of the Xeno-lore

I guess Smash really is for good boys and girls after all.
When I think of Jesus in terms of the internet, I now refer to Buddy Christ.

It became a meme but faded out.

D

Deleted member

Any suggestions for headache?

My head hurts quite a bit, and it makes it tough for me to sleep.

Shroob

Sup?
I think that KOS-MOS design is fine the way it is.
Me as well.

I can see why CERO might get pissy, but they 'fixed' Corrin by giving her some leggings, and Mythra got the same treatment.

I get too sexy for someone like Mai, but KOS-MOS has a lot of source material to pull from, one design doesn't work for CERO?

Try 'nother.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Me as well.

I can see why CERO might get pissy, but they 'fixed' Corrin by giving her some leggings, and Mythra got the same treatment.

I get too sexy for someone like Mai, but KOS-MOS has a lot of source material to pull from, one design doesn't work for CERO?

Try 'nother.
Or maybe mash designs together?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here's Dedede with Kirby, Bandana Dee, Meta Knight and Magolor as babies:
DDO8pLkUQAEfewo.jpeg

Dedede's face is definitely me being annoyed by young children following or climbing on my body.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Oh, and here's my final team, for anyone curious:

F!Toxapex (Marie)
M!Cinderace (King Kazma)
F!Indeedee (Etoile)
Dracozolt (Dracochu)
Alcremie (Cremia)
F!Gourgeist (Snatchette)

Leon's team is actually pretty easy, it's just Aegislash hits like a hecking truck and I unfortunately thought Alcremie was a safe switch-in to his Haxorus (he used Steel Tail, lol). In the end, I was able to use two max revives to get Alcremie and Toxapex back up and made him waste his Gigantimax Charizard by using Max Guard on my Alcremie. Was able to easily finish him off with Toxapex at that point.

Long story short: Forget Aegislash, man, that fight would've been cake if his broken butt hadn't shown up lol.

Shroob

Sup?
Of course, this is also assuming KOS-MOS even lives until Thursday.

I really, really don't trust Verg at all right now, but his sudden, "BWUH?! SHE'S NAMCO?!" is like a big Hmmst.

Jon's backing her, which could very much mean absolutely nothing, but it's odd he's doing so right when everyone is talking about her. I don't know what to think about Jon. He says he's not a leaker, yet he's clearly leaked ****.

And Sabi.............. Sabi exists. Only nice thing I can say about her.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh, and here's my final team, for anyone curious:

F!Toxapex (Marie)
M!Cinderace (King Kazma)
F!Indeedee (Etoile)
Dracozolt (Dracochu)
Alcremie (Cremia)
F!Gourgeist (Snatchette)

Leon's team is actually pretty easy, it's just Aegislash hits like a hecking truck and I unfortunately thought Alcremie was a safe switch-in to his Haxorus (he used Steel Tail, lol). In the end, I was able to use two max revives to get Alcremie and Toxapex back up and made him waste his Gigantimax Charizard by using Max Guard on my Alcremie. Was able to easily finish him off with Toxapex at that point.

Long story short: Forget Aegislash, man, that fight would've been cake if his broken butt hadn't shown up lol.
I spent too much time in the wild area and ended up a bit over leveled. Leon was actually on par with me, giving me a challenge lol

Might as well post my team too

Inteleon (Toothless)
Cinderace (Alice)
Toxtricity (Iggy)
Dragapult (Spookfang)
Grimmsnarl (Notorious)
Hatterene (Rosalina)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
For every person who mentions Sabi, the energy ball I have grows more powerful. When it is fully charged, I will destroy Smashboards and Sabi's internet privileges.

Last edited:

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Of course, this is also assuming KOS-MOS even lives until Thursday.

I really, really don't trust Verg at all right now, but his sudden, "BWUH?! SHE'S NAMCO?!" is like a big Hmmst.

Jon's backing her, which could very much mean absolutely nothing, but it's odd he's doing so right when everyone is talking about her. I don't know what to think about Jon. He says he's not a leaker, yet he's clearly leaked ****.

And Sabi.............. Sabi exists. Only nice thing I can say about her.
About Verge...

There was a problem fetching the tweet

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I spent too much time in the wild area and ended up a bit over leveled. Leon was actually on par with me, giving me a challenge lol

Might as well post my team too

Inteleon (Toothless)
Cinderace (Alice)
Toxtricity (Iggy)
Dragapult (Spookfang)
Grimmsnarl (Notorious)
Hatterene (Rosalina)
Being a bit more leveled would've helped me, yeah. Honestly, I dunno why I didn't send out Gourgeist against Haxorus: Probably could've delt with it no problem, lol. Leading with Cinderace would've dealt with Aegislash easily as well, but eh, hindsight. :drshrug:

(Top tier team, BTW.)

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
As much as I do not like talking about her, Sabi has never once backed up Verg's claim of "No Namco"

And his sudden "Wait Kos-Mos is Namco?!" stint today reeks of hmmst.

Not saying it means anything, but it seems like Verg has some bad, bad info.

Last edited:

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
As much as I do not like talking about her, Sabi has never once backed up Verg's claim of "No Namco"

And his sudden "Wait Kos-Mos is Namco?!" stint today reeks of hmmst.

Not saying it means anything, but it seems like Verg has some bad, bad info.
Um, I must ask, why are you supposedly ranting about all this?

Shroob

Sup?
Well, if nothing else, I now legitimately believe that Verg has no ****ing clue who Fighter 5 is if KOS-MOS is making him slam his head into his desk.

I really wish I could get away from this til Thursday but ya'll my friends lol

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Mai's issue is she can be upskirted.

KOS-MOS has so many designs to pull from, and push comes to shove they can pull a Mythra and give her black leggings, which would be hilariously fitting.
Ok, but Mai was denied being in the background of a stage, "upskirts" can't have been the reason for that.

Also, technically Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina can be upskirted too.

I seriously just do not see KOS-MOS happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom