• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So correct me if I’m wrong, but this is the state of the leaks rn, right?

View attachment 251298
Bummer that neither Erwin or Kevin are fighter #5 but I suppose they're still very strong contenders for post-pass if Sakurai's recent column where he discussed his admiration for The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy and Ed, Edd, and Eddy is anything to go by.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For anyone interested, Jon predicts Kos-mos or pyra and mythra for fighter five at the awards

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
For anyone interested, Jon predicts Kos-mos or pyra and mythra for fighter five at the awards
Pyra and Mythra...without Rex?

I don't think they have a chance in hell of being fighter #5 regardless, but how would that even work?

D

Deleted member

i remeber a person that would take the lettace off of a burger because they dont like veggies

to which I said "Wtf is wrong with you"
B07093A5-26F4-4601-94F4-6B66FAD7A3B1.jpeg

I hate all veggies, just don’t like the taste and texture(I really am picky about texture, of it feels like a piece of orange or something I’ll nope the **** out)

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I know it kind of seems like an out-of-the-blue question, but what are some y’all dreams? it can be something small or something really big, just something you daydream about and wish you could do.

For me, I dream that I could explore the southwest in a camper van, nomadically traveling to points of invest and living on the road. Might seem like a silly dream to some, but hey it’s my own dream.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I know it kind of seems like an out-of-the-blue question, but what are some y’all dreams? it can be something small or something really big, just something you daydream about and wish you could do.

For me, I dream that I could explore the southwest in a camper van, nomadically traveling to points of invest and living on the road. Might seem like a silly dream to some, but hey it’s my own dream.
I hesitate to call this a dream, it’s more of an inevitability.

But I’m gonna make cartoons! I’ve got tons of stories I want to tell, and I love the art of animation. And I just know I’m gonna get to make an animated series one day!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Well, I enjoy making people laugh so I'd love to be a professional comedian who puts on shows in an attempt to spread a little bit of joy for people out there who really need it.

I don't work well with huge crowds, though.

I hesitate to call this a dream, it’s more of an inevitability.

But I’m gonna make cartoons! I’ve got tons of stories I want to tell, and I love the art of animation. And I just know I’m gonna get to make an animated series one day!
That's the spirit!

I'm certain that you'll give birth to some great things as an animator. Your art is definitely charming enough by itself, so that's one aspect of animation that you've got covered already.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

most of my dreams were me dying in several ways. Driving off a bridge into the ocean, Drowning in water, falling a big height

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

Every day I think about creating my own series. I've thought up dozens of ideas before, but right now I'm focused on a sitcom and a manga.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, maybe he should stop leaking **** if he doesn't want to make headlines.
The man doesn’t come out on twitter and go “get your hot as **** leaks here! **** Sabi!”

he doesn’t even post them as leaks but predictions. Yeah he gets them right and it’s usually a low key thing. He doesn’t make a big deal like other insiders so he doesn’t deserve this

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Establishing my own animation studio creating numerous original animated series as well as helping others create theirs as well.

Every day I think about creating my own series. I've thought up dozens of ideas before, but right now I'm focused on a sitcom and a manga.
Same here, I’m set on creating animated series myself and currently focused on two concepts at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom