• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Yeah good point, I do still feel it would make more than pikachu
Pokemon is the highest grossing media franchise in the world, though, and it didn't even crack 500 mil with Detective Pikachu.

Video game movies also need to rid themselves of the stigma that they're destined to suck.

D

Deleted member

Know what Im curious, Did the Dark Magician(hopefully that his name pff) ever out rght talk?
If I recall correctly, yeah. Dunno when or where, but I’m fairly certain he has a few lines during the first season(although not in the way you expect)

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Saw this video, clicked with hesitation because as much as I wanted it i just didn't think there were any real arguments for it, and was kind of proven right. He doesn't say anything we don't already know. And none of what he says actually makes Geno more likely.

I'm still putting my money on the Geno/DoomSlayer double reveal just because it feels so perfect and last time I predicted a double reveal I was correct, one hundo percento. I even guessed the idea of multiple heroes and not just Erdrick.

But there are still plenty of characters that could be revealed at the Game Awards, and I still feel Augumon or Artorias would be a good way to end the pass as well.

D

Deleted member

Good evening all. I've been busy putting up Christmas decorations all day lol.

So, what're you guys talking about at the moment?
We were talking about Frozen 2 and my uncle’s cat!

Check past pages to see the pictures I took of her!

osby

Smash Obsessed
But there are still plenty of characters that could be revealed at the Game Awards, and I still feel Augumon or Artorias would be a good way to end the pass as well.
I accidentally read this as Artoria and thought "wait, this is out of character".

D

Deleted member

Feeling absolutely like crap today, to the point I even had to take my meds again for the first time in ~2 months. As a result, I'm feeling extremely lethargic today, so much fun. So... hi everyone.

It runs pretty good for me. Yeah, every now and then I get attacked by lag, probably my wifu signal getting interrupted by the microwave, but most of my matches are pretty smooth. I havent been trolled online, Most people I fight give GGs which is good
From the sound of it the game itself runs pretty well offline? I'm not yet at a point where I can comfortably play fighters online. Sounds good to me, will get the bundle for the Switch then sometime this month. Thanks.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
What's interesting about Andre Segers's Geno poll is that while over 90% of his audience know who he is, less than half actually played Mario RPG.

Not throwing shade, but that is an intersting observation considering that GX's fanbase would overlap with the "Smash Bubble".

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Read the whole tweet line. Vote if you want, but at least look at the results.
I find it interesting how almost everyone who answered knows him, yet more people haven’t played Mario rpg then had.

Continues to show that Geno is big because of smash and in the fanbase but also his design alone I would say

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I may likely be on the smaller group who does actually want Geno in Smash because of their experience playing SMRPG.

I quite liked the game and the characters, and I would be cool with songs and stuff from the game being added to Smash.

That being said, I agree with the results and thoughts taken from Gamexplain’s poll.

D

Deleted member

Just found out that the game awards go from 2:30 to 4:30 am, which is quite late (or early, from a certain point of view). Might watch a bit, but I doubt I'll make the full 2 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Just found out that the game awards go from 2:30 to 4:30 am, which is quite late (or early, from a certain point of view). Might watch a bit, but I doubt I'll make the full 2 hours.
I’ll have to see how the time frames will translate into my time zone beforehand.

Hopefully I can catch it, but if it is at 5:00am or so I may not be able to join.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I find it interesting how almost everyone who answered knows him, yet more people haven’t played Mario rpg then had.

Continues to show that Geno is big because of smash and in the fanbase but also his design alone I would say
I saw someone compare him to Captain Falcon, and I think it really fits.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Doing everyone's job, the shake machine breaks, nobody telling me that we're out of the cini minis...

I'm calling higher management about this. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Guess what I decided to blow $90 on?

Whether or not I keep the pre-order up for it depends on how the early part of next year looks financially, though.

D

Deleted member

Whether or not I keep the pre-order up for it depends on how the early part of next year looks financially, though.
Wish my family wasn’t so messed up right now so I could pick that edition too, ngl.

And yes, it seems it is also coming to Spain.

D

Deleted member

What happened with Three Houses if you don't mind me asking?
My father told me it was something guaranteed to get this year alongside other stuff we bought during Black Friday and the SEGA Mega Drive Mini.

Sadly, it turned out that all that time he ignored the fact I showed him the game (even though I clearly did put it alongside everything else he confirmed me)... and after a heated conflict we got recently regarding some family drama and my attemps to run away from all of them... he basically disregarded any chance of Three Houses at all, asking me to ask my aunt about that (who really has some sort of weird hate-train against me going on so I won’t).

Long story short: my father behaved as my father does and my plans got taken down.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

I've started going full Digital with my games sadly and I'm too new to Persona to really convince myself to buy this but DAMN the design of that steel book is top notch.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
****, I'm in a P5 kinda mood right now so might as well break out the avatar I've been saving.

My father told me it was something guaranteed to get this year alongside other stuff we bought during Black Friday and the SEGA Mega Drive Mini.

Sadly, it turned out that all that time he ignored the fact I showed him the game (even though I clearly did put it alongside everything else he confirmed me)... and after a heated conflict we got recently regarding some family drama and my attemps to run away from all of them... he basically disregarded any chance of Three Houses at all, asking me to ask my aunt about that (who really has some sort of weird hate-train against me going on so I won’t).

Long story short: my father behaved as my father does and my plans got taken down.
Damn.

Sounds like a real ****show with your family affairs sometimes. Well, maybe something will work out for you before the year's end.

I've started going full Digital with my games sadly and I'm too new to Persona to really convince myself to buy this but DAMN the design of that steel book is top notch.
Hell yeah it is.

I've actually been rocking that same artwork as my PS4 wallpaper for a few months now lol.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

****, I'm in a P5 kinda mood right now so might as well break out the avatar I've been saving.

Damn.

Sounds like a real ****show with your family affairs sometimes. Well, maybe something will work out for you before the year's end.
Yeah, it sucks to see my family being so divided. More so over dumb stuff that I personally don’t find worth to justify a lot of the stuff that has went on between some of us.

But oh well, I do still want to stay positive.

Nice choice for a pfp btw!

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Doing everyone's job, the shake machine breaks, nobody telling me that we're out of the cini minis...

I'm calling higher management about this. This is absolutely ridiculous.
It seems like you're working with some pretty incompetent employees who'd rather laze around, what is your job if I may ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom