• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also, and this may sound a bit harsh, but maybe if Jon didn’t want to be known as a leaker, he shouldn’t give us the obvious breadcrumb leaks.
You don’t “predict” multiple FF games that have never been on Nintendo ALL being ported to Switch at once.

And unless I’m missing something, “having my name dragged through the mud”? Really?
It’s Smash Bros insiders leak discussions that you occasionally get roped into. Your career isn’t going to end.
I’ll agree on the first part but not the second.

Gamexplain is really close to Nintendo.Bill Trinen is a really big fan and close friend of them. Sabi is a journalist and known leaker. Sabi said Jon backed their leaks up when no such thing happened. If Bill or Nintendo saw on Twitter “ oh my god Jon Cartwright backs Sabi up on no fighter five reveal at TGA, that’s a huge blow to their relationship with Nintendo and they would probably lose their rights to press passes and exclusive interviews. Which would be pretty ****ed up of Sabi to ruin an entire channels reputation with lies just to get the attention Sabi so desperately wants

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I, referring to the bodily composition which comprises of materials such as skin cells, bones, muscles and tendons, fatty tissues, nerves, and other objects of the same assortment, that takes the form of the late species of "homo-sapiens," and also which has achieved the gender of male have achieved a profession/career that's utmost purpose is to complete the following set of tasks which must be completed within a limited span of time:

•To do the action of piloting a heavy machinery most commonly known by my human comrades as a van which contains small, cylindrical shaped, hollow containers created out of glass used for containing milk from the species of female cattle whose proper scientific name is "bos taurus" (not to be confused with the famous astrological symbol Taurus named after the same animal), using the van to travel at mid to high speeds upon a series of interconnected strips of hardened asphalt or concrete that run through large amounts of acres of land where many other homo-sapiens have made the decision to survive in previously constructed places of shelter.

•Deliver the previously mentioned containers of bos taurus milk to these homo-sapien's area occupied immediately forward from the above-human-height vertical slab resting upon hinges meant to obstruct the entrance to the shelters of these humans creation, and placing and leaving it there for the humans to later obtain and consume

•Pilot the automobile to other shelters to preform the same tasks.

•Drive the van back to the building of my employer/employers, where I shall receive the coins and bills used most commonly in my countries economic system in exchange for the manual labor I have just preformed provided quite generously through my countries government down to my employers and later down to me for my recreational use The boss taurus milk I have mentioned is sincerely regarded in very high standards by my comrades for it's supreme ability to appease the taste buds most commonly located on homo-sapiens muscle that tends to remain hidden within the jaws, which in turn sends specific neurons to their brains that their brains interpret to mean the commands of releasing the chemical dopamine, known most well for creating sensations of happiness, pleasure, and adrenaline within these creatures bodies.

(Don't ask why I did this.)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If Verge is reliable after all, I hope he tells us who the Capcom character he asked about that was shot down was, because if it isn’t Phoenix, I’m going to be staring at this image for the next week:

Imagine a Bowser Jr-esque treatement for Phoenix. 4 Phoenix alts. 2 Apollo. 2 Athena.
Athena is cool but if we can’t get edgeworth as an echo, a skin would be cool, even if it might replacing Athena.

Plank08

Smash Lord
Question: How different is the Ace Attorney anime from the games?
I’m planning on getting the trilogy soon and have considered watching the anime to hold me over, but I don’t want to get too spoiled

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Question: How different is the Ace Attorney anime from the games?
I’m planning on getting the trilogy soon and have considered watching the anime to hold me over, but I don’t want to get too spoiled
The anime covers the basis of each cases plot, but not as in depth as the games and one of the biggest cases is missing some crucial Parts in the anime. You’ll get the overall gist of the case and it’s big parts showcased which spoils a lot.

It’s a fun watch but better to know the source material. There’s also some original episodes which are fun.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That side, I would love if we got anime season for the Ace Attorney investigations sequel. It’s easily got the second best narrative in the franchise and has some mind blowing moments

Plank08

Smash Lord
Yeah I saw a compilation of Funny and Maya moments of the anime and it just looks like a fun watch, getting me really excited for when I finally get the game

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah I saw a compilation of Funny and Maya moments of the anime and it just looks like a fun watch, getting me really excited for when I finally get the game
The original trilogy is an amazing story and cases all around.

The rest people are split on, but I personally like spirit of justice a lot and dual destinies isn’t that bad either. It’s all around a really great game series! Have fun!

D

Deleted member

Me 5 minutes ago: Bamco has the strictest leak police ever! There's no way KOS-MOS will be leaked for the Game Awards!

reads that microsoft leaks Tekken 7 content ahead of finals, then pulls an oops!

Me: Should this be true...even a god-king can bleed.

Shroob

Sup?
Not even touching this supposed TGA leak.

It got the KH3 dlc and date right.

It potentially is getting the Horizon Zero Dawn coming to PC right

And it even got the number very close to what Geoff said they'd have for new reveals right

But I'm VERY skeptical on literal rando 4chan posts, even if they get some **** right.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Not even touching this supposed TGA leak.

It got the KH3 dlc and date right.

It potentially is getting the Horizon Zero Dawn coming to PC right

And it even got the number very close to what Geoff said they'd have for new reveals right

But I'm VERY skeptical on literal rando 4chan posts, even if they get some **** right.
I hope to god the KOSMOS **** is fake solely because of a certain indiviudal I find obnoxious tbh

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Found some pictures of the 4 Kirby characters and Magolor turned into babies:
(Sorry if they are Japanese, found these on Twitter.)
DDO8pLjVYAAYP_4.jpeg

DDZsFqEVoAAWSGF.jpeg

DDZsFqEUQAEH5e_.jpeg

DDO8pLkUQAEfewo.jpeg
DDZsFqEUAAAMise.jpeg

DDZsFqCUIAIfuvH.jpeg

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I beat Dragon Quest 11 today.

It's a bit slow in the middle in Part I, really felt like it was dragging on. But once Parts II and III came in, the game was actually really good with character development all around. The best character development is honestly between Serena or Hendrik, they have great character arcs throughout the story.

Overall it's a pretty good game, I'd recommend it. Beat it at the 90-hour mark with most sidequests completed and all that junk.

D

Deleted member

I beat Dragon Quest 11 today.

It's a bit slow in the middle in Part I, really felt like it was dragging on. But once Parts II and III came in, the game was actually really good with character development all around. The best character development is honestly between Serena or Hendrik, they have great character arcs throughout the story.

Overall it's a pretty good game, I'd recommend it. Beat it at the 90-hour mark with most sidequests completed and all that junk.
Glad to hear that you enjoyed the game!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Glad to hear that you enjoyed the game!
it's dragon quest it better be ****ing good man

the CG cutscenes are honestly amazing, and they took the time to dub lip flaps in the animation too? square puts too much love in their games, it's ridiculous.

i've considered buying the original trilogy, but i'm not in for NES-tier grinding. just not for me. also, i'd prefer the SNES remake instead of the mobile ports. it's a similar reason i prefer FE3 over FE11/FE12

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Goddammit I need to invest in a bluray player now that the new Ultraman blurays are regionfree
They're available at my stores. Gonna try to pick them up depending how much Christmas money I get.

TBH probably should had asked one of my family members. Probably too late now.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Probably won't happen but personally hoping for a God of War 2 announced.

More likely to be next years VGA or year after tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom