• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm hearing that the Team Spaceworld translation project for the Pokémon Gold/Silver prototype possibly died a while back.

That sucks. I was really looking forward to it...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also the first episode of future was such a great curveball:

They really did:
Jasper justice. I love how she has her own camp and isn’t out for revenge. She’s looking for actual opponents they are worthy of sparring. I hope she rebuilds the sky arena for practice battles.

Also calling it now, she saves corrupted Steven because she respects his power.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

So uh... Made a little thingie here, hand-crafted from Photoshop. For the record, I'm still not believeing in the insiders' words. The past few days with them have been a complete wild goose chase of which companies' characters are deconfirmed for CP5 and figuring out who would be left for the spot. This can still end up being all for nothing and the likes of Vergeben & Sabi will lose a whole ton of credibility from putting speculators through complete irritating s**t.

I'll be looking forward to the VGAs and see which titles get nominated, and we will potentially see the fated reveal of the 5th fighter. It could be a character from the "company deconfirmation" list or the insiders were being truthful and the character is someone that NO ONE has ever talked about. Only time will tell, good night guys..​

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Catching up on all the DC Comics CW shows in the runup to crisis on Infinite earths. I’m on Black Lightning now.

And for some reason, I find it increasingly hard to become invested in the plot of the show knowing something like Crisis is coming. Especially given what they’ve shown in some of the previews about Jeff’s roll in the event. They kind of over shared on that front if you ask me. Especially for a few weeks ago when these episodes recorded on my dvr.

D

Deleted member

12 inches is a foot.
20 - 12 = 8
5'20" would be 6'8".
woops, never really needed to learn how to do height-related stuff.

Rough estimate that isn't me not knowing basic math: closer to 6'1. Probably is a little off thou.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
I'm officially done with Verg after tonight lol

Now he's saying only "SOME" of what he said is out, and by some, it's only specific characters, not entire companies(Aside from Bamco, NiS, Ubisoft, etc)

Verg, please, go away lol.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Now he's saying only "SOME" of what he said is out, and by some, it's only specific characters, not entire companies(Aside from Bamco, NiS, Ubisoft, etc)

So Capcom Boyz may live another day.

Hype Man X8.jpeg

You love to see it.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man, I can safely say **** smash brothers. I dont even know if I like the game anymore or not
Bad matches online or annoying people in the fanbase, like people annoying that GameXplain guy that he had to call them out. I feel like most people aren't that bad, but every once in a while there's some jackasses.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Wait, is that what I said? Not really familiar with how converting works with height(yes I know that sounds dumb, shut up)

I meant that I'm around 5ft, 20-ish inches(dunno how much)
Well, there's 12 inches in a foot...so you'd have to be 6'8" if what you're telling me is actually true lol.

Edit: Nvm, I saw that you were already corrected.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

At this point, verge is out. I’m going by the Mii Costume leak again.

This feels a little bit like the end of Persona 5.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I remember when Verge was “out” the first time, because people didn’t like him disagreeing with the Grinch Leak.

Shroob

Sup?
I remember when Verge was “out” the first time, because people didn’t like him disagreeing with the Grinch Leak.
I'm someone who has hung to everything Verg's said.

Now I'm just exhausted.

He went from blowing out entire companies to only 1 rep per company because "Whoopsie I read it wrong. >.<"

I still believe he has info, but I'm apathetic as ****.

I legit don't care who FP5 is anymore.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay, I'm sensing a little hostility, because of Verg, in the workplace, and I believe that we should all take a sit, drink some fine refreshments, and do a relax.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I'm someone who has hung to everything Verg's said.

Now I'm just exhausted.

He went from blowing out entire companies to only 1 rep per company because "Whoopsie I read it wrong. >.<"

I still believe he has info, but I'm apathetic as ****.

I legit don't care who FP5 is anymore.
Except it wasn’t “Haha oops I read it wrong.”

He pretty thoroughly explained his miscommunication error and why it happened, and how and when it was resolved, and apologized.

He MAY have incorrect info, but he’s not trying to pull anything or throwing out everything he heard. This isn’t early 2018 Verge when he tosses out everything from every one of his connections.

This is the much more reliable Verge who, as far as I know, only got “Minecraft content” and “Square Rep at TGA” wrong. Even then, in the case of the first there’s a possibility it was up for discussion at that point, and the later character ended happening, just not at TGA.

Everyone either goes head first into whatever these insiders say, or completely turns against them because they don’t like it.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Bad matches online or annoying people in the fanbase, like people annoying that GameXplain guy that he had to call them out. I feel like most people aren't that bad, but every once in a while there's some jackasses.
its all the ****ty ass drama. If only the community wasnt such trash, I swear, well mostly Sabi

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Also, and this may sound a bit harsh, but maybe if Jon didn’t want to be known as a leaker, he shouldn’t give us the obvious breadcrumb leaks.
You don’t “predict” multiple FF games that have never been on Nintendo ALL being ported to Switch at once.

And unless I’m missing something, “having my name dragged through the mud”? Really?
It’s Smash Bros insiders leak discussions that you occasionally get roped into. Your career isn’t going to end.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Starting to get some flashbacks to the Grinch times where people start turning into assholes
I remember one user hurling insults on a daily basis at me, Opossum Opossum , and anyone else who supported the box theory. I mention Opossum specifically because I remember him getting it really bad.

And what do you know? It was true. And all the insiders who supported it were true.

Shroob

Sup?
Except it wasn’t “Haha oops I read it wrong.”

He pretty thoroughly explained his miscommunication error and why it happened, and how and when it was resolved, and apologized.

He MAY have incorrect info, but he’s not trying to pull anything or throwing out everything he heard. This isn’t early 2018 Verge when he tosses out everything from every one of his connections.

This is the much more reliable Verge who, as far as I know, only got “Minecraft content” and “Square Rep at TGA” wrong. Even then, in the case of the first there’s a possibility it was up for discussion at that point, and the later character ended happening, just not at TGA.

Everyone either goes head first into whatever these insiders say, or completely turns against them because they don’t like it.
I like what he says.

I'm just legit tired of him talking period.

As harsh as that sounds, and no, you can't just 'ignore' it if you want to discuss Smash, since it's everywhere.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Im just annoyed myself, if "insiders" didnt exsist, maybe I wouldnt be so annoyed rn
If they actually make you this angry, why are you here? All of my friends who play Smash have no idea about any of this insider stuff because they just play the game, or don’t actively look for it. Even just go to another section of the boards.

Shroob

Sup?
If they actually make you this angry, why are you here? All of my friends who play Smash have no idea about any of this insider stuff because they just play the game, or don’t actively look for it. Even just go to another section of the boards.
The two most active boards on the forum are this general thread and the newcomer speculation thread. "Going somewhere else" is basically telling someone to either go to a dead part of a site, or a forum dedicated to a single character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom