• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, I am back, from seeing my mother at the hospital. She is having stomach problems. Also, my dad is having back surgery next Wednesday.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I expect the pitchforks and torches to be raised when Death Stranding ends up taking GOTY over Ultimate due to "Kojima bias".

No amount of Doritos will supply Geoff with enough fuel to escape the horde of disgruntled Smash fans.
By that point, Geoff would have to fuse Doritos with Mountain Dew using the Potara earrings to have a chance of escaping.
Oh ****. How ya been Ura? Good I hope.
I'm hanging in there. Hope all is well on your end as well.

Technically, I haven't left but I dipped from the social thread lol. Being here reminds me of 2016 times with the Nintenzone Social. Good times.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
> I use 9 GB for modded Minecraft, everything seems fine

> I go AFK after starting my save and making sure it’s definitely good, and when I come back...

Flowey is worried.png

...the monitor is glitched out and I have to force the PC to turn off.

7 GB it is (the computer is fine thank goodness; I just want to run a bunch of mods without any lag at any time gosh dang it (it has 16 GB of RAM total so idk why that happened...)).

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Ok, so very late response, but there was this for Hero
View attachment 250320
Which was shown off the same day, around the same time Hero was revealed.
I would link, but since Twitter got rid of this feature, @Ryutoralchimura

He seems to be affiliated with Dragon Quest itself.
Hey, this looks amazing! I know Will Will was wondering about this, so there’s a tag

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I find it so disgusting that terrible people can get away with as many awful things as they do, when it's common knowledge. Like, the justice system will just drag their feet sometimes with really, really bad things like human trafficking, but immediately be on top of someone doing some kind of minor offense like being in possession of marijuana or something. Like, is that really what your priority should be?

Sorry for the rant, I'm just really annoyed and pissed off at things like Onision and "Individual One" as the orange man is sometimes referred.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I find it so disgusting that terrible people can get away with as many awful things as they do, when it's common knowledge. Like, the justice system will just drag their feet sometimes with really, really bad things like human trafficking, but immediately be on top of someone doing some kind of minor offense like being in possession of marijuana or something. Like, is that really what your priority should be?

Sorry for the rant, I'm just really annoyed and pissed off at things like Onision and "Individual One" as the orange man is sometimes referred.
At least the fbi is looking into Onision. Hopefully he’ll get what he deserves.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
I might be stalling around here for a bit

tomorrow I See if I got the part for an audition I did

So yes I’m trying to hang around here and live in blissful ignorance for just a bit longer.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
YouTube Rewind 2019...

is already on Wikipedia’s most disliked YouTube videos list. No joke.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Lemme guess why:
Is it the cringe stuff?
I assumed it was because people are sick of YouTube's ****ty practices, so they're using dislikes on the Rewind as a way to get back at the company.

Also, it might be the fact that Rewinds used to be clever recreations and retrospectives on what was popular, while this one (admittedly, I haven't watched it) seems to just be a generic clipshow.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I assumed it was because people are sick of YouTube's ****ty practices, so they're using dislikes on the Rewind as a way to get back at the company.

Also, it might be the fact that Rewinds used to be clever recreations and retrospectives on what was popular, while this one (admittedly, I haven't watched it) seems to just be a generic clipshow.
Thanks for telling me.
Also Rewind 2018 was hated due to Fortnite and other cringe in the video.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I hope your all ready for the totinos DLC that upgrades your PS5 Pizza Oven to a microwave one as it Blair’s this fire jingle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom