• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Noipoi

Howdy!
There's some dope fan art of the best Gen 8 'Mon:

[

Also, Noipoi Noipoi

[
I like Cinderace so much I spent a whole day doing trade shenanigans so I could get one on my team.

And to think there was a time when I thought Scorbunny would evolve into trash.

Sobble Squid is precious. Protect it.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
I do have a guilty pleasure of liking Death Grips pff
Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.

However, DG aren’t really considered to be “trap”. They are mostly considered to be industrial/experimental hip hop.

Artists like Travis Scott, Suicideboys, Bones, X, Juice Wrld, Lil Peep, ect fall more in line with the trap category.

Noipoi

Howdy!
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 Seriously though if you want actual personality descriptions.

Rillaboom is described as peaceful and valuing harmony above all else, though it’s a bit excitable. Especially when it comes to drum beating.

Cinderace is sporty and competitive. Getting pumped up and showing off to crowds when doing well.

Inteleon is silent and stealthy. Sniping targets from afar with pinpoint accuracy. It never loses its cool, even in dire situations.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 Seriously though if you want actual personality descriptions.

Rillaboom is described as peaceful and valuing harmony above all else, though it’s a bit excitable. Especially when it comes to drum beating.

Cinderace is sporty and competitive. Getting pumped up and showing off to crowds when doing well.

Inteleon is silent and stealthy. Sniping targets from afar with pinpoint accuracy. It never loses its cool, even in dire situations.
Thanks for the descriptions at least. But idk, I feel like I need to see it in action before I make a decision.

Which is why a reveal trailer would have been nice......

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ask and ye shall receive; behold the definitive starter personality guide
1574454084690.png

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
This is pretty cool.

President Bowser hasn't wasted any time I see.
Dear Lisa,

As I write this, I am very sad.

Our president has been overthrown, and replaced by the benevolent King Bowser.

All hail Bowser, and his glorious new regime!

Sincerely,
little girl

(here's the relevant Simpsons clip, in case anyone hasn't seen it; it's funnier with audio)

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I've been waiting to hear your opinion on Grimmsnarl actually, may I hear it?
Sure

Of the whole line Impidimp is the best. He precious. Morgrem is a sin, and I was two seconds away from just getting another Impidimp and popping an everstone on it, but Grimmsnarl is actually really cool. I like the hair muscles.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Illuminix (The company developing the next FNAF game) announced that they were giving away early copies of the newest FNAF game for people to beta test. Me and @Taylor F were lucky enough to be chosen. Just got an Email giving me the code to play. That’s pretty cool.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Illuminix (The company developing the next FNAF game) announced that they were giving away early copies of the newest FNAF game for people to beta test. Me and @Taylor F were lucky enough to be chosen. Just got an Email giving me the code to play.
I’m the only person on earth who’s going to obey the wishes of the dev’s and not post screenshots or leak info until tomorrow. lol

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Why am I enjoying this game so much? I spent months and months Gamefreak bashing, this game was supposed to be a dumpster fire?!?!?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I played the DQ11 demo for like, an hour and I really wasn’t feeling it. But I keep hearing it’s great. Maybe I should give it another shot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom