• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Shulk main has seen the future!

UltimateShulk

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 1732 1109 1619
And the future is that I learn how to play Shulk to the best of my ability.

Heya, UltimateShulk here. You can call me Ulti, Shulk, Ultima, etc., any nickname is good.

I am an anime geek, I love video games, and I also have partaken in Smash Ultimate. I purchased the game yesterday, a physical copy. I do not regret it.

See you on the battlefield,
UltimateShulk

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the Boards, Ulti! :shades:

Hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions about anything around here.

Also, hope you have fun with Smash Ultimate. Shulk is a LOT better in Ult compared to his Smash 4 iteration.

UltimateShulk

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 1732 1109 1619
Welcome to the Boards, Ulti! :shades:

Hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions about anything around here.

Also, hope you have fun with Smash Ultimate. Shulk is a LOT better in Ult compared to his Smash 4 iteration.
Thank you for the welcome! And I will reach out if I have any questions! And I'm having fun so far, Shulk seems like a hard character to master, but I know I'll make everything count! I also heard he's now an S tier in Ultimate and I'm shocked, haha!

I'm glad to be here!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Thank you for the welcome! And I will reach out if I have any questions! And I'm having fun so far, Shulk seems like a hard character to master, but I know I'll make everything count! I also heard he's now an S tier in Ultimate and I'm shocked, haha!

I'm glad to be here!
Looking to play competitively, yeah, you'll def have your work cut out for you on the road to Shulk mastery since he has a lot going on in his kit. That being said, assuming you're only focusing your efforts on one character, I believe you'll accomplish that over time.

Hope to see you around other parts of the Boards as well!

Last edited:

UltimateShulk

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 1732 1109 1619
Looking to play competitively, yeah, you'll def have your work cut out for you on the road to Shulk mastery since he has a lot going on in his kit. That being said, assuming you're only focusing your efforts on one character, I believe you'll accomplish that over time.

Hope to see you around other parts of the Boards as well!
Thank you, I hope to see you as well! And yeah, I'll figure everything out in time! All it takes is patience and studying every part of his kit and making sure I do well!

D

Deleted member

And the future is that I learn how to play Shulk to the best of my ability.

Heya, UltimateShulk here. You can call me Ulti, Shulk, Ultima, etc., any nickname is good.

I am an anime geek, I love video games, and I also have partaken in Smash Ultimate. I purchased the game yesterday, a physical copy. I do not regret it.

See you on the battlefield,
UltimateShulk
Welcome! Hope you have a good time here! :tomnook:

TennisBall

Smash Journeyman
Oh hey. Welcome to the Boards.
You'll have quite a bit to do for yourself but your character is only advancing in the meta.
I wish you luck in your endeavors.

UltimateShulk

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 1732 1109 1619
Oh hey. Welcome to the Boards.
You'll have quite a bit to do for yourself but your character is only advancing in the meta.
I wish you luck in your endeavors.
Thank you! And he's S tier from what I've heard. He's pretty powerful when I get his moveset down to a science and whip up some cool combos.

Top Bottom