• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A role play I made because reasons

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Alright, for now, we have the orange Inkling at the balloon targeting game, and it's time for Kirby and the injured patron to arrive on the scene

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Meanwhile somewhere far away from the carnival...

Kirby is seen floating through the sky holding onto the injured Pigmask as he notices a helicopter, the puffball tries to catch up but soon struggles to fly sending him down crashing onto the ground using his body as a cushion for said Pigmask. Kirby tries to get up but can't as he sniffles with tears starting to well up.

:ultkirby:: sniffles Poyo... (" Someone... please help.")

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
Meanwhile somewhere far away from the carnival...

Kirby is seen floating through the sky holding onto the injured Pigmask as he notices a helicopter, the puffball tries to catch up but soon struggles to fly sending him down crashing onto the ground using his body as a cushion for said Pigmask. Kirby tries to get up but can't as he sniffles with tears starting to well up.

:ultkirby:: sniffles Poyo... (" Someone... please help.")
(Two questions:
1: What's the injury like?
2: Am I unconscious?)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(Two questions:
1: What's the injury like?
2: Am I unconscious?)
(Since there does not seem to be any input to the contrary, you could be the pigmask as they are in Kirby's mouth. Though they would be in too much pain say anything elaborate until they receive medical assistance. That is purely my thought. Also depending on whether the others are settled on the idea that Medic is or is not responsible for the damage, the injuries would be lacerations all over their body from surgical incisions. )

Edit: (I am not sure if it was purposeful, but there seems to be a gap betwee, crazybenjamin crazybenjamin 's and Mamboo07 Mamboo07 's post. I am fine either way as long as we are all on the same page.)

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
A gap wasn't really what I had in mind.
(I am not complaining, and really, post 204 was simply a means of getting things started so that there was no unnecessary confusion. I am completely open to other ideas, and even 204 kept improvisation in mind. That said, the purpose was to save time. As long as there is no chaos, I am content with anything, and aberrations that run in parallel with and that are not too far removed from the plan can add a nice touch. As an example, watch this...)

Though Kirby panics, he is not heard amidst the roaring city noises.

King Dedede: "What was dat? (shrugs as his stomach grumbles)... Hmmm... I could use a snack (follows the scent of carnival food emitted, and jumps to the source, startling the food stand owner.)... Cotton candy (intrusive rummaging through the selection as the owner protests)... Nah! Tater chips... Salty!..."

(Edit: crazybenjamin crazybenjamin , This is not 'canon.' It is merely an example, and it really does not matter to me if time gaps are used. I can take it or leave it, but I am not sure who is expecting what, so the responses from me may seem a bit inconsistent, and I apologize. Stability is the only thing concerning me )

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Alright, let's say that at the moment, the Pigmask has just shown up, and Kirby takes off while holding him

:ultinklingboy:: Where's he going?
:ultinkling:: Well, that guy needs to get to hospital! (She brings up the map on her phone, and locates a hospital) Hey Kirby, wait up, the hospital is in the opposite direction!

(But Kirby has already flown too far away to hear her. Orange thinks quickly, then turns to Blue)

:ultinkling:: You run and get Medic, I'll call an ambulance!
:ultinklingboy:: Got it!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(I just realized that Daisy has yet to come in... This could get messy! Perhaps she was watching from the location of the targeting game, and comes to... see what the trouble is, I suppose.... Anything is fine at this point if it irons out the wrinkles.)

Last edited:

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Doctor: Who's hurt?
Not here to burst any bubbles. But we have a story set out and until you enter a character that you choose we can't shift the story. Sorry mate but that's how we've laid it out. (and "doctor" isn't very descriptive for a character) If I'm missing something and I'm just being an idiot I'm sorry.

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
daisy comes to see what's the problem what happened?
:ultinklingboy:: Someone...someone's been hurt, we need Medic! (He takes off running)
:ultinkling:: (into her phone) We're at the traveling carnival, the patient is being carried away, look for a pink puffball!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
(Meanwhile somewhere still away from the carnival)
Kirby is still on the ground struggling to get up wiping his tears away as he looked over to the injured Pigmask and hoped that someone will rescue him and the Pigmask.

:ultkirby: : Poyo...

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
(Meanwhile somewhere still away from the carnival)
Kirby is still on the ground struggling to get up wiping his tears away as he looked over to the injured Pigmask and hoped that someone will rescue him and the Pigmask.

:ultkirby: : Poyo...
The Pigmask was laying on the ground. It's kinda hard to rp when your character is unconcious and probably won't wake up in a while.

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
The Pigmask let out a grunt that kind of sounded like a pig in pain.
"Damn... Boss's gonna be real ma-" he interrupted himself with a pig-like squeal of pain.

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
(I actually just had an idea to make my character more interesting than just regular Pigmask stuff.
He is a she, and she is a brainwashed Ana from EarthBound Beginnings. The explanation as to how it is possible is kinda spoilery for Mother 3, so I'm marking it as spoilers.
In Mother 3, the Pigmask army is made up of Pigmasks. Makes sense. But the thing about those Pigmasks is that they're all people from different points in time who were brainwashed by Porky.
Considering this, I think it would be interesting to see a major character like Ana to be part of this army. I mostly plan on having her be fired, revealed to be a girl and try to live in a world where she doesn't remember who she really is, eventually regaining her memories.)

Last edited:

Choco Squid

Smash Rookie
(I actually just had an idea to make my character more interesting than just regular Pigmask stuff.
He is a she, and she is a brainwashed Ana from EarthBound Beginnings. The explanation as to how it is possible is kinda spoilery for Mother 3, so I'm marking it as spoilers.
In Mother 3, the Pigmask army is made up of Pigmasks. Makes sense. But the thing about those Pigmasks is that they're all people from different points in time who were brainwashed by Porky.
Considering this, I think it would be interesting to see a major character like Ana to be part of this army. I mostly plan on having her be fired, revealed to be a girl and try to live in a world where she doesn't remember who she really is, eventually regaining her memories.)
I think that this is a good idea!

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(So, we gonna do it? Cause I've been checking smash boards every day for like a month waiting for somebody to do something. I probably shouldve siad some thing earlier in retrospective. Regardless can we move on in the story?)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(So, we gonna do it? Cause I've been checking smash boards every day for like a month waiting for somebody to do something. I probably shouldve siad some thing earlier in retrospective. Regardless can we move on in the story?)
(Of course. I was not sure whether we were going to complete the content of post 204, but that seems to have caused a mess, so I shall skip to my introduction if no one contests...)

King Dedede feels the impact of the blue inkling ( crazybenjamin crazybenjamin ) colliding into him. He looks around.

Dedede: Huh?... Watch where your goin'! I almost dropped my hotdog!

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
:ultinklingboy:: Ugh...Sorry bout that, it's an emergency! (He stands back up)

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
:ultinklingboy:: Someone's been hurt, I'm looking for a medic...(He starts to run off again)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
King Dedede shrugs and continues eating his hotdog...

King Dedede: (Has trouble eating)... Oh, biscuits! Wait up, blue-haired kid!

Dedede grabs the inkling and flies to over a Ferris wheel.

King Dedede: See 'em anywhere (struggles to retain his breath for flight)?

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(Medic meanwhile has been sitting, writing down something in his notebook when he hears Dedede)
Medic: Oh. Help with what exactly?

Top Bottom