• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A role play I made because reasons

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(I figure a time skip would be most effective. All in favour of skipping to the end of the roller coaster say " aye" "

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Aye

:ultinkling:: You're a bit shaky there, are you alright?
:ultinklingboy:: ...I can still hear the voices...

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
( Zangiefsthighs Zangiefsthighs , crazybenjamin crazybenjamin , Mamboo07 Mamboo07 , here I have a suggestion for introducing King Dedede if plot points are troublesome. Of course, dismiss it if you do not like it or have another idea: Kirby and company are enjoying the amusement park, but eventually become bored. Medic then says that he is going to get funnel cakes, leaving Kirby and the inklings waiting at a nearby water balloon game. The orange inkling challenges Kirby to a round of the water balloon targeting game, but do not get a chance to play.

They are interrupted by the arrival of an injured person who is dying from his wounds. He attempts to ask them for help, but collapses. Kirby, in a panic, swallows the victim and flies off with him in search of a hospital. The inklings try to get Kirby's attention to direct him to one, but he does not hear, and he flies out of sight. Orange Inkling calls 911 and reports the emergency while Blue Inkling searches for Medic (he is responsible(?) for the victim's wounds, but that is all I shall say)...

... Meanwhile, in the skies, Kirby fails to locate a hospital, but a rescue helicopter is seen approaching in the distance. Kirby flies with hope toward the helicopter, and I stop speaking here...

... On the ground, Blue Inkling frantically searches for Medic, but crashes into the back of a corpulent, royally adorned bird eating a hotdog (King Dedede), sending the inkling to the ground, and the rest is up to your imagination!)

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(he is responsible for the victim's wounds, but that is all I shall say)...
I was thinking that the victim's wounds could instead be inflicted by a different threat, and the next day (2nd day of the carnival), the threat strikes again, and the group hears the news that the threat forced the carnival to close temporarily

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic being the culprit would fit with his character. Medic is a mad scientist archetype who sees healing as a side effect of his experiments. Meet the medic is an amazing show of his personality, with him showing complete disregard for the wellbeing of his patient, Heavy.
Though it could cause probelsm with the structure such as casting medic in too much of a villainous light.

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
One way around this is to say that he was being friendly with the inklings and Kirby as a front, when really he wants to perform experiments on them. What do you think?
I'm neutral on this idea. I'm going to binge tf2 things that have medic in them and you and the others can discuss it. I'll give my final opinion soon.
(I'm binging medic stuff to understand more of his character, not just because I like medic)

Last edited:

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Uh so turns out I needed less time then I thought. I don't think the idea in post 209 pans out as medic is never lieing about his experiments or how unethical what he does is. When he brings his friend sniper back to life after killing sniper medic admits that it was mostly an attempt to defy modern medicine. In meet the Medic his first line are him telling heavy about the time he stole a patients skeleton and lost his medical licence. He is upfront about what he does. While I am not opposed to Medic causing the injuries. If I wanted to play some sort of villainous role I wouldn't do it with Medic and I feel that the other threat idea would probably work better.

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(The group has just stepped off the rollercoaster)
:ultinkling:: Still a bit shaky, huh?
:ultinklingboy:: ...I'll be fine...just need a few minutes...to compose myself.

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: I should probably get a therapist for myself. But I always need a therapist for one reason or another so its fine.

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: You know. I have a very sudden. Very unexpected craving for funnel cakes. Almost as if this is being used to bring some story along. Im off to get some. See you guys later.!
(Medic walks away on his quest to get funnel cakes and continue the story)

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(Orange looks around, then notices a stall with a balloon targeting game)
:ultinkling:: While we wait, anyone up for a round?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(Can I join As Daisy? :0)
Hmmm... I imagine some story adjustments would have to be made...

Zangiefsthighs Zangiefsthighs , crazybenjamin crazybenjamin , Mamboo07 Mamboo07 , do you all have plans for what to do next? If not, I would recommend that Choco Squid Choco Squid suggest how an introduction to their character could occur... Or perhaps it is more fun for everyone if each newcomer, including King Dedede and Daisy, is to be introduced 'on the fly.' What do we do?

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(I really don't have any ideas. Right now I was just waiting for the story to continue along the 204 proposition and I wasn't ready to account for a new character. If anyone else has any ideas that would be great)

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(Orange looks around, then notices a stall with a balloon targeting game)
:ultinkling:: While we wait, anyone up for a round?
(Orange is waiting for challengers at the balloon targeting game. Are we all ready to continue?)

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(I'm certainly ready for the story to continue, despite currently not being part of the main events)

Top Bottom