• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A role play I made because reasons

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(The ride ended and the group stepped out)
:ultinklingboy:: Alright, what shall we do next?

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(As soon as everyone Got out Archimedes saw a food stand near a roller-coaster and flew over there)
Medic:I dun-
Oh, there goes Archimedes, he does this a lot... Well he's near a ride, maybe we could go there?

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(When you get there the stand worker is attempting to shoo away Archimedes, while the dove seems to try his best to violently mutilate the worker to no succes, due to being a bird)

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(The Inklings walk up to the stall)
:ultinklingboy:: Let's see here...prawn skewers, eh? I could go for some of those.
:ultinkling:: Same here!

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(Medic was able to get Archimedes off the worker and after a bit of apology he ordered his food)
Medic: Same as them.

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(A few minutes later when they had all finished their food...)
Medic: (throwing his last prawn to Archimedes)
So are we going to the roller-coaster?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Any possible chance I could be :ultlucas:?

And also, if I were to get added, could someone give me an understanding of what Lucas should know. I didn't read the story so far because I'm lazy I don't want to be uncharacteristic and know things I definitely shouldn't know (like idk if Kirby had a crush on Villager in the story, it wouldn't make sense for Lucas to know so that's character/lore/something breaking).

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
And also, if I were to get added, could someone give me an understanding of what Lucas should know. I didn't read the story so far because I'm lazy I don't want to be uncharacteristic and know things I definitely shouldn't know (like idk if Kirby had a crush on Villager in the story, it wouldn't make sense for Lucas to know so that's character/lore/something breaking).
(I think you'll be fine, there's no big story beats so far and you can just learn about the characters through the role play.

The big problem is introduction, as much as it would make it easier we can't just have lucas appear out of nothing, so we're gonna need a decent introduction)

Milo the villager

Smash Rookie
The big problem is introduction, as much as it would make it easier we can't just have lucas appear out of nothing, so we're gonna need a decent introduction)
mhm )

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(OK, guess I'll have to pop in,
You have a few choices

1:Lucas is just there.
Inkopilis is a big city, and the theme park our characters are currently at would make a lot of noise and would bring in people to Inkopilis

2:Lucas lives there.
Who knows, maybe he moved.
One small thing I do know is that a sad thing happened in the end of mother 3 that could not make this work? I dunno
3:he's there on some kind of personal mission.
One of our characters, specifically MY character, Medic, is a doctor.If he heard about the inklings, an entirely different race of people, (which he did) he would generally want to find out more, so he took a trip to inkopilis.
I don't know anything about Lucas but perhaps there's a quirk on his personality that makes this work

4:Other.
Youre the boss

Take a pick)

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
(OK, guess I'll have to pop in,
You have a few choices

1:Lucas is just there.
Inkopilis is a big city, and the theme park our characters are currently at would make a lot of noise and would bring in people to Inkopilis

2:Lucas lives there.
Who knows, maybe he moved.
One small thing I do know is that a sad thing happened in the end of mother 3 that could not make this work? I dunno
3:he's there on some kind of personal mission.
One of our characters, specifically MY character, Medic, is a doctor.If he heard about the inklings, an entirely different race of people, (which he did) he would generally want to find out more, so he took a trip to inkopilis.
I don't know anything about Lucas but perhaps there's a quirk on his personality that makes this work

4:Other.
Youre the boss

Take a pick)
I'm sorry, I really did think I was going to, but due to unforeseen circumstances I won't be able to RP for a long while.

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
I guess we'll just continue then?

(Blue takes a look at the sign)
:ultinklingboy:: Let's see here..."Take a ride through the Haunted Mines, if you dare!"
:ultinkling:: I'm up for that!

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: yeahhh, Real scary, hehe.
I went to hell and swindled the devil to postpone my eternal trip to hell and a coal mine is supposed to scare me?
Let's go on!

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(After waiting for a while the cart suddenly lurched forward and began to move)
(It entered a structure that was built to look like a mountain. As the cart rolled through the darkness, sounds of other carts moving could be heard in the distance)

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(Up ahead, the group sees several lanterns. But as they get closer, the lanterns flicker out, and a voice echoes through the darkness)
???: Who goes there?!

(The voice causes Blue to gasp in surprise)

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: Eh, I've seen worse than a loud voice, not much cou- (A loud sound alike to something falling was heard through the darkness, making Medic jump) Medic: WHAT IN MERASMUS WHAS THAT?!

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: Whatevers there stay back!
I have a mighty weapon!
medic pulls a second, larger blade out of his bag dramatically, spilling slight amount of blood on the nearby seats

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
If you want to join just post that you want to join and what character you want to use and we'll try to find a way to get you in, this will not be instantaneous so be prepared to have to wait
I have never role-played like this before, and I would like to have the experience. May I try? If so King Dedede would be my selection if that is alright.

Last edited:

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(sounds good. I just need to get the characters off this coaster cause none of us can decides hwta happens next then I'll start thinking about how we can introduce triple D)

Top Bottom