• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A role play I made because reasons

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
:ultinklingboy:: There are so many rides here, it's gonna be tough to decide which ones to go on. Shall we walk around and take a look at them?
:ultinkling:: Sure thing, buddy! (She turns to Kirby) What about you, would you like to tag along with us?

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(Meanwhile)
Medic:over there are my friends blue, orange and kirby, you wanna go over and say hi villa?

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(As medic and villager walk over, Archimedes, who had been on kirbys back for a while now, hopped over and started inspecting the new friend)
Medic: Oh yeah, Archimedes this is villa, villa this is Archimedes, my pet dove, don't mind the blood on him a majority of it was people trying to kill me.

Milo the villager

Smash Rookie
(As medic and villager walk over, Archimedes, who had been on kirbys back for a while now, hopped over and started inspecting the new friend)
Medic: Oh yeah, Archimedes this is villa, villa this is Archimedes, my pet dove, don't mind the blood on him a majority of it was people trying to kill me.
:ultvillager: : wait... people try to kill you?

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: Oooooh.. You don't even know, anyway, guys this my new friend villager, but they prefer to go by villa.

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
:ultinklingboy:: We were just trying to decide which ride to go on. Villa, would you like to come along and have a look with us?

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
:ultinkling:: Alright, let's go!
(The group starts to walk towards the Ferris wheel in the distance)

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(The Inkling duo finishes off their ice creams)
:ultinklingboy:: Alright, let's go on that first!

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(The group squeezes onto a carriage of the Ferris wheel. They get treated to a nice view of the town below)
:ultinkling:: So, Villa, tell us more about yourself!

Last edited:

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: unusual, but I know a living thing named poopy Joe, so who am I to talk

Last edited:

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: the late monkeynaut, to the uneducated that is a monkey astronaut, he valiantly raced against the Russian monkeynaut Vladimir Bananas and put his trust in mann Co., my employers.
The mann Co. Made ship exploded, taking poopy Joe with it, but I'm sure you know all that, carry on!

(Archimedes, who had been sitting quietly for a while now, flew up from Villa's shoulder and sat with kirby to look at the view)

Last edited:

Milo the villager

Smash Rookie
Medic: the late monkeynaut, to the uneducated that is a monkey astronaut, he valiantly raced against the Russian monkeynaut Vladimir Bananas and put his trust in mann Co., my employers.
The mann Co. Made ship exploded, taking poopy Joe with it, but I'm sure you know all that, carry on!

(Archimedes, who had been sitting quietly for a while now, flew up from Villa's shoulder and sat with kirby to look at the view)
:ultvillager:: O-ok

Top Bottom