• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A role play I made because reasons

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
I wanted to join a role play but every one had all ready run out of space so I created my own one, only one rule: if something happens to your character you can't just say "no" or "dodges" to get out of it

Choose anyone you want except the following as they are already chosen

Kirby
Medic
Blue/Orange inkling
Villager

If you want to join just post that you want to join and what character you want to use and we'll try to find a way to get you in, this will not be instantaneous so be prepared to have to wait

(Jeez, my skills for writing suck)

Last edited:

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Alright, I think one or two more guys will suffice, if no one replies with a new caharcter in say, a week then we can get this started. OK?

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
OK just give me a minute to get a plan, if anyone wants to give sugrrstions that would be greatly appreciated

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
OK here's an idea, Medic (my character) takes a break from doing his mercenary stuff and decides to take a vacation to to inkopilis (yes I know it sucks, I have writers block and will expand on it later, we can figure out how kirby fits in)

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Let's go!

Medic got put of the plane, he was shocked and fasonatwd by what he saw, he thought that an entire species of humanoid squid couldn't just slip under a professional doctors nose, was this a secret he wasn't told as he lost his medical license? He didn't really care right now, his first instinct was to meet some of these "inklings, so he went to what seemed like a large area and started attempting to make "friends"

(BTW any bit doesn't have to be this long, It just had to be long as it was the first bit)

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(Meanwhile, Blue was waiting to hear the results of his Turf War. He had been competing against his best friend, Orange.)

Announcer: And the winner is...Team Orange!

:ultinklingboy: (mildly frustrated): Ugh, close, but not close enough! (He looks up and sees Orange offering a handshake. Taking a deep breath, he accepts the handshake.) Good game, Orange!
:ultinkling:: Thanks. You put up a good fight as well.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
(Meanwhile somewhere in Inkopolis)

Kirby was enjoying his vacation in this city with those strange squid-human hybrids as he was having a great time looking at the sights and enjoying the Turf War things as the pink puffball wandered through the plaza wearing some clothing he bought.

:ultkirby:: (happily) "Poyo!"

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic saw a strange pink chubby creature holding clothes that were in no way the right size or shape for the creature and went up to it

Medic: Ah, hello! I am Dr ludvig, but you can call me ze Medic, I'm looking for a decent resident here that can guide me around this... Place.
Medic (under his breath) please speak English please speak English....

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Kirby: Poyo poyo poyo! ("I can help you get around here! I was having my vacation with those squid people.")

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: alright.. Uhhh
Medic: (shouting) DOES ANYONE SPEAK CIRCLE!!?
(after a bit of confusion and kirby is guiding medic around inkopilis)

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(Meanwhile, Blue and Orange were walking through town)
:ultinklingboy:: Next time, I'll be ready for whatever you throw at me!
:ultinkling:: Oh, we'll see about that, buddy!

(The Inkling duo looks up, and see that they have arrived at the Crust Bucket. They order Galactic Shwaffles.)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
(Meanwhile yet again...)

Kirby was with Medic as the two explore around Inkopolis as he notices the Crust Bucket.

Kirby: Poyo! ("I wonder if there's something to eat, right Medic?")

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(Blue had just set down his Galactic Shwaffle on the table. He looks around and notices Kirby with the Medic.)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Kirby: "Hai!"

(Kirby runs up to the Inklings as he smiles up at them.)

Last edited:

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: ( a bit too loud) he woke up without his skeleton, and ze doctor was never seen again! (laughing) anyway zags how I lost my medical license.. (realises kirby isn't at the table) wha? (sees kirby with the inkling) should've expected this..

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
:ultinkling:: Oh? Do you know this guy, Kirby?

Last edited:

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: (Staring at the inklings strange bosy shape and proportions and muttering) what in ze...

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
(Kirby happily points at Medic)

Kirby: Poyo! ("This is the Medic, also know as Dr. Ludwig!")

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: ( still staring) do they even have a hear- hmm? Oh hello! Sorry for staring! As my friend introduced me I'm Dr Ludwig, but call me ze medic

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
:ultinkling:: Hi, Medic. I take it you've never seen an Inkling before?

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: not that I know of, though you could have a strange purgatory and zat pen I took from ze devil was filled with evil inklings... Nah I'm thinking too muc, no

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(OK it's hard to remember Medic's German accent all the time so just imagine he's always speaking in his accent)
Medic: I see you apply very creative naming ideas here In.. Squid town.. I do not know where I actually am.. That Is a minor flaw in my vacation plan

Top Bottom