• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[A]rmada and Android of PM?

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
Even though I don't play PM as much as I play other Smash games, I always enjoy good doubles play. That being said, is there a team out there that is even close to where [A]rmada/Android are in terms of synergy, skill, positioning, team combos, etc? Personally, I'd say the closest I've seen are Lunchables/Dakpo or Wizzrobe/Plup, but that's just me.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
When I hear about a doubles team with perfect coordination and team synergy, Paradoxium and @ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) immediately comes to mind. Nearly unstoppable, best pm doubles team of all time.

Last edited:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
When I hear about a doubles team with perfect coordination and team synergy, Paradoxium and @ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) immediately comse to mind. Nearly unstoppable, best pm doubles team of all time.
Oh sorry, you must have meant to tag someone who actually knows how to play doubles and do anything involved with his teammate other than killing him

Boiko

:drshrug:
I don't think Mew2King and Rolex have ever lost playing doubles together, but I could be wrong. That being said, they don't have crazy synergy, they're just both hella good, and Rolex is like weirdly good in doubles.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Ally and Holy come to mind, they've never competed together at a large PM event but just based on their success together in Brawl and the fact that they're both damn good in PM means they'd certainly be a force to be reckoned with.

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
Boa and Teba, I swear they know exactly what the other are thinking. It's like they communicate telepathically.

Last edited:

AUS

Smash Cadet
I would say Lunchables and Dakpo but you seem to have already seen em. Professor Pro and Armada had some great synergy in the tournaments they did play together in.

Top Bottom