• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A quick question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bragi

Smash Apprentice
I was fooling around in Practice Mode (alas, another one of those stories...) and I happened on this fun trick with the DAC, much like that technique where you dash one way, then immediately tap the other and grab, resulting in a fake-out sort of pivot grab. I accidentally did it with the DAC, and it's done exactly the same way except of course substituting the DAC motion after tapping the other direction. I really like it, and I feel like it has potential for mind games, and the spacing is rather different than the standard DAC.

Is it a known technique? Anyone find any use for it? I used the search function to look for this, and didn't see it in the Wolf guide thread, so my apologies if it's old news.

Bragi

Smash Apprentice
Well actually I'm talking about dashing one way and then Dash Attack Cancelling the other very quickly, not using a grab but the actual DAC. It seems pretty neat, but I've never heard anything about it.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Welcome to Smashboards, Bragi!

Make sure to read the global rules and forum stickies before posting any new threads. There's lots of stuff we've already covered. ;) Enjoy your Wolfin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom