• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A possible Olimar glitch I don't think anyone has noticed

Amiibo Doctor

Smash Ace
Writing Team
NNID
AmiiboMD
Some people know that Olimar with Spirits is absurdly powerful. That's because his multiplier is incorrectly applied to Pikmin with a strength multiplier like Red and Purple Pikmin. Nothing new.
The competitive amiibo community found that that's not the only instance where the multiplier makes him more powerful. Amiibo FP have a constantly applied 20% attack and defense boost at level 50 (the max level, and the standard for amiibo competition), but it also gets incorrectly applied to Olimar.
So if two different multipliers are both incorrectly applied... what about the 1.2x multiplier in 1v1 matches? Has anyone tested to make sure that multiplier is also being correctly applied?

smoulder

Smash Rookie
I might have to look into this when I get home. Thats an even crazier amount of damage that would be caused

Top Bottom