• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A place new players can learn about the characters they'd like to learn?

Dustydog96

Smash Ace
I'm trying to get my scene to try out smash 64 and a lot of people are on board. I'd like to know where I can find threads/pastebins to learn character specific combos. I'm a pika main and would really appreicate if someone could link me a thread/sheet/text of Pikachu's bread and butters etc. Thanks!

Uair

Banned via Warnings
You could try playing with me, I use all 12 and I've beat isai in a 12 character battle once. Not to mention I've 4 him multiple times on livestream.

PM me we can p2p

Uair

Banned via Warnings
The fastest way to improve is to never listen to this other guy.
Do you got any idea how many nubcakes I've destroyed on this site in past months? Anytime I can't beat someone at melee I always 5 stock them in smash 64 as whoever they pick.

Grahamalglan You Rock My World so you can just Beat It because you're Bad.
OP They Don't Care About Us whether your Black Or White because Love Never Felt So Good.

Last edited:

TheMagicNipple

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1307-1291-9439
Switch FC
SW-5242-2275-4336
You could try playing with me, I use all 12 and I've beat isai in a 12 character battle once. Not to mention I've 4 him multiple times on livestream.

PM me we can p2p
Stay tuned for the next episode of "Things That Never Happened."

Last edited:

EmpireCrusher203

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3926-7161-9170
Kirby is the only character in Smash 64 that I actually enjoy playing as. I used to be a Ness main, but clearly that was a big problem, so I went with Kirby.He is just so satisfying to play. And he is viable, making it even more awesome. His only downfall is his matchup with Pikachu, but hey, the majority of people I play against are Capt Falcon mains, so.... My school has a small competitive Smash 64 scene, and I am proud to say that I am the best Smash 64 player there. And Kirby has done me so well. He covers so many options and his air game is on point. And he is so easy to pick up as a beginner. He isn't as technical as Pikachu, but he still woops serious butt in the meta game.

Top Bottom